Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros

Go down

Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros  Empty Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Divergence of views on the project to delete the zeros

http://iraqdailytimes.com/banker-any-disregard-for-the-challenges-of-the-project-will-fail-and-cause-big-losses/

of Baghdad – Ann Salah: Baghdad – central problems and the fluctuation of currency exchange rates and efforts to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar stand again placed the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar and characterized by differing views around between the Finance Committee representative on the one hand and the Central Bank on the other, the former demanding the implementation of the project in the second calls for lingered despite the fact that the previous administration have been enthusiastic for this project.

To create a state of convergence between the points of view of both sides to be heard other parties relevant was us this meeting with banking expert Abdul Rahman Abdul Salam Shaykhli, who spoke of the “morning “the most important challenges facing the project.

Says Shaykhli that there is confusion legally on the subject for بالمديونيات public between citizens on the one hand (creditors and debtors) Here we must find a legal settlement to this thread.

As seen Shaykhli that there is fear of currency counterfeiting and this is becoming of things recognized and must deal with this matter as a fait accompli, but does not see a reason to delay the project when taken into account with the development of hedges for it.

And hinted that at first there was a difference in views between the Parliamentary Committee on Finance and the Central Bank which requires finding a state of convergence but we now see the emergence of a difference in views between the Council of Ministers, which demanded the previous administration to slow down the project and the current view of the same subject with the new administration.

Pointed Shaykhli that there is a subject very important link between the project and the economic security tied to security and political, which makes the implementation of this project is appropriate in time present due to big differences that beset the country and that must be reflected negatively on the success of the project.

Noted that the project is a financial cost is considerable and burdening the state and the citizen under these conditions immediate, and finds that امبرر her with the present according to the priorities most important, and he reiterated that taking Such a decision is not appropriate with the present.

Was Secretary General of the Council of Ministers had said on a previous occasion that the process of the currency exchange cost 172 billion dinars, the equivalent of almost $ 150 million in order to satisfy the printing expenses, transportation and insurance, in addition to the costs of destruction that the new currency will be in three languages Arabic, English and Kurdish. And cash in circulation now has up to 30 trillion dinars (equivalent to U.S. $ 27 billion).

As the Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister had pointed out that the process cost both institutions (the government and the central bank) and the time and effort is necessary timeshare present.

Called Shaykhli to study the experiences of countries Other in this area as an experiment Turkey, for instance, has deleted 6 zeros from its currency, but it has taken this decision after it secured a stable significant security was lacking to him.

Said that the most important in the whole process he Aaijeri project only after the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate relative to the currencies other foreign traded in Iraq كالدولار and the euro, adding that work is underway central bank to get to the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, including not more than one thousand dinars per dollar maximum.

Concluded banking expert Abdul Rahman Shaykhli his speech by saying when conditions are appropriate to look at the project seriously and when the ground ready for the success of the project because no ignoring these challenges may fail project and يؤجله the order may not wish to get to him.

(Source)

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum