Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Shredd and campdav mid morining chat FROM BONDLADYS CORNER

Go down

Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER Empty Shredd and campdav mid morining chat FROM BONDLADYS CORNER

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:07 pm

http://www.bondladyscorner.com/t70844-shredd-and-campdav-mid-morining-chat#102306

Shredd] so, carry of cash is motive
[Shredd] simplifying payments
[campdav] Shredd *slap* s shredders on the bum fer good post
[Shredd] accelerate trade exchanges
[Shredd] right bubbs, that has to stop
[Shredd] another motive is counterfeiting
[campdav] Its got all the practical steps and a lil mix of poss dis-info
[campdav] Thay are now ver motivated IMO
[campdav] very
[therealbubbie] Shredd it will stop when the kurds get more than 17% of the oil !!
[Shredd] ....and to bondlady's chat, i think it is easy for us to miss stuff if we dont' feel like the rv will be tomorrow, but holy freak, they gave us the 1 to 1 in this
[Shredd] and it's from finance so that is solid
[campdav] Shredd I loved that 1
[Shredd] funny how they just state it like business as usual
[campdav] 1 ta 1 Im at the top of my game
[Shredd] kinda like last year's inspector general report
[Shredd] "around a dollar"
[therealbubbie] bless there little hearts !
[Shredd] so, to me....(if I may)
[Shredd] this reminds us that the rate growth and the 000 plan is separate
[campdav] Shredd That is exactly what I was reflecting on
[Shredd] and a rate on par is what the rate will be by the time the plan is implemented
[campdav] Its a perfect plan
[campdav] Get the infras in place and go for a higher rate?
[Shredd] plus, we can hold on to our dinar longer instead of having to cash in within a few months, with the 000 notes being worthless after a certain date
[Shredd] perhaps....what else could trigger a growing rate?
[Shredd] until the rate nears a dollar, the lower denoms will have no purpose
[Shredd] and won't be released
[Shredd] it'd be like the US releasing a half penny
[Shredd] a free float is not controllable so imo, with this recent news, i think it is pretty clear a managed float will be the case
[Shredd] because, what if the rate grew to 2 to 1 before the 000 plan was engaged?
[Shredd] the only savior would be releasing the lower denoms but in one of the 000 articles, it said at the bottom that it is costly to mint new lower denoms as well as removing the large notes
[Shredd] the smart cards will mitigate the need for paper mone[Shredd] but there will be a comfort level the iraqis will need to get to because they are used to using whole paper bills for commercey Shredd] no bread price of 1.47 with a coupon over there
[campdav]
[Shredd] so, it seems the hinge of this all is the release of the lower denoms
[campdav] Yep
[Shredd] and of course the monetary policy change [Shredd] but as far as an indicator is concerned, news of the lower denoms being released or printed or distributed to banks would be very telling Shredd] thoughts?
[Shredd] what do you all think?
[campdav] Shredd Sorry phone
[Shredd] while you ponder...
[Shredd] i can say this....
[campdav] ok
[Shredd] banks will not hold on to a supply of unused lower denoms for a long period of time
[Shredd] being unused
[campdav] Agree
[Shredd] they have to hold a certain amount of liquidity
[Shredd] for banking [Shredd] so, they will not stock lower denoms until the change is really close Shredd] but to distribute from Baghdad would be easy
[Shredd] immediate really
[Shredd] and printing don't take long either
[Shredd] a few months [campdav] Do you believe the LD's are printed? [Shredd] but do we even have an article that the design/look of the lower denom notes was decided?
[Shredd] i know there was one that described buildings, etc Shredd] but i dont recall an article saying they finalized, only proposed
[campdav] Recommend the archives BL did in November [campdav] Proved pretty well Dalarue printed the currency, we didnt see it
[campdav] but were they the LDs? Shredd] well, in my opinion, if they were finalized, they'd be declared and shown on the CBI site
[campdav] See I dont think they would show us
[Shredd] but, imo, the secrecy here is intended
[Shredd] because of counterfeiters [Shredd] don't want to give them lead time to study them
[campdav] True [Shredd] coins rarely get counterfeited and they take longer to mint [Shredd] so the trucks of coins is true imo
[Shredd] so, logistically, i don't think the emergence or needed availability of the lower denoms is a concern
[campdav] Remember when they foiled a caper of 4 armoured trucks loaded with currency caught red handed
[Shredd] right [Shredd] so, to me, political stability is what needs to be acquired
[campdav] Were they Ld's, coins?
[Shredd] yes [Shredd] inflation and supply are being controlled via the auctions [Shredd] so that will keep going

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER Empty Re: Shredd and campdav mid morining chat FROM BONDLADYS CORNER

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Shredd and campdav mid morining chat  FROM BONDLADYS CORNER 9k=

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum