Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year

Go down

The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year Empty The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the Year

Post by Lil Sister Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:03 pm

The Central Bank scrapped the currency structure of the year

April 26, 2013 Baghdad-on-off

The Central Bank said there is no intention of structuring currency and delete zeros this year.

The parliamentary Finance Commission member Abdul Hussein Al-yasiri for (time) on (the Central Bank declared its intention to restructure the currency and delete zeros this year).

The Committee (with the currency because it reduces the structure of categories and make it easier to carry and over fraudulent groups add that enhances the value of the dinar against the dollar).

Adding (if you omit leading zeros will bank issuing currency class 100 dinar be worth close to $ 100 and that this thing would reduce currency from 4 billion to billion).

Al-yasseri referred to (former Governor of the Central Bank, Sinan Al-Shabibi had called for currency and structure he raised several grounds of counterfeit currency detection and the Iraqi currency has become a large mass and was saying that in the interest of Iraq delete zeros).

The Bank has no intention of structuring currency and delete zeros in time. He denied in a statement (what's current news on the restructuring of the currency and delete the zeros).

Male. 0 # ؏ RI recognizes the responsibility of managing the province following the killing of the former Governor. As Governor of Salaheddin Al-Juburi, who heads the Coalition the Iraqi masses have swept all the blocks and collect more than 54,000 votes in the County.

Observers linked the successes of these conservatives and their services and work with local character persuaded voters re-elected preferring the electoral propaganda images of large blocs which collided with the reluctance of the public to the discontent.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.azzaman.com%2F%3Fp%3D32404
--
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum