Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international

+2
Lil Sister
Beth
6 posters

Go down

The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  Empty The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international

Post by Beth Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:18 am

The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international

The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  512008467436466666666666666733423asw
2013-04-23

Baghdad/JD/...The
company announced the global smart card for the activation of roaming
service with mastrd card to use outside Iraq, launching the service end
of the seventh month of the year.

The Director said the smart
card company Commissioner Bahaa Abdel Hadi told/JD/company will activate
roaming for smart card in conjunction with a mastrd card for use
outside Iraq at the end of the seventh month of the year, said: through
this service will enable the card holders (card) of shopping outside and
inside Iraq.

Abdul Hadi noted that the smart card will carry
the logo (card) and mastrd card, noting that there are ten private banks
have entered into the ironing system card including Gulf Bank economy
Bank and United Bank and Rafidain and Rasheed banks and branches.

He
added: it will be launching Mobile bank service and Internet service
during the current year, which will enable citizens of shopping or
banking via the Internet.

Abdul Hadi revealed that talks with
Kurdistan to connect retirees in Kurdistan with the ironing system,
pointing out that the territory's banks used this service and,
therefore, can retiree or any citizen if he went to Kurdistan to draw
his salary or any other funds.

Abdul Hadi said that ironing
remove holder that pulls or pushes the money anywhere in Iraq, where
more than 1,300 native Office throughout Iraq to Rafidain Bank and
Rasheed, and strive in our plan at the end of 2013 to be 4000 thousands
of Office and ambitions that reach 3,000,000 thousand point shopping.

Abdul
Hadi said the mixed sector company to card under the control and
supervision of the State, not the private sector, such as in some
companies that do not know where to go, and that funds paid or pulls
through this service are the funds credited in the Rafidain Bank and
Rasheed, and operates according to the instructions of the Central Bank
of Iraq and of its accounts to check the Office of financial supervision
and this gives it strength.

The global smart card company, has
announced the launch of its second generation of the card to card
holders in Iraq. /Finished/Abraham/

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dananernews.com%2FNews_Details.php%3FID%3D3217
Beth
Beth
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  Empty Re: The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international

Post by Lil Sister Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:09 am

this is big news. highly relevant to the forthcoming RV.
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  Empty Re: The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:57 pm

We'll definitely want to follow the progress of this development.

The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Looking forward to the 7th to see what it brings. The smart card is a BIG part of the process

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  Empty yep

Post by clayf Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:28 am

Ponee wrote:Looking forward to the 7th to see what it brings. The smart card is a BIG part of the process
....The 7th month not 7th of May..Just another 3 months,we can do that right...right....RIGHT!! The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  235134252 Laughing Razz Mad Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Suspect 🐷 alien
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:34 am

CLARIFICATION:

The company announced the global smart card for the activation of roaming service with mastrd card to use outside Iraq, launching the service end of the seventh month of the year

Rajab (Arabic: رجب‎) is the seventh month of the Islamic calendar. The Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar, and months begin when the first crescent of a new moon is sighted. Since the Islamic lunar calendar year is 11 to 12 days shorter than the solar year, Rajab migrates throughout the seasons.

This year the seventh month will be 11 May 2013 - 9 June 2013.

So please watch the interpretation of any article that calls for a "date" of the "seventh" - as that would be incorrect.

Last edited by IQD4US on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:35 am; edited 3 times in total
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sister Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:35 am

That is a very interesting clarification. Thanks so much !!! It changes everything doesn't it?
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:37 am

I never would have known that fact if not for you IQD4US. Thanks!

The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

The end of the seventh. The smart card will be international  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:23 pm

I have nothing better to do - research on the good stuff...lol -- well, what I think is good stuff... I truly hope I do not know more about Iraq than the USA - some days it feels that way
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum