Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT

2 posters

Go down

I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT Empty I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:08 pm

I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM

From dinarrecaps.com

04/22/2013

[puppylove] "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." :

[cashinqueen1] Just another Manic Monday rofl

burk50] Yesterday Jester said may need a bond and thought it was done ?imo

[SGD3] There was such excitment last week and now everything has been pushed out, some say May 1st- What is going on I just don't understand

[tater_tot] aye carumba - so much conflicting information out there! What's a dinarian to believe.....

[heartfelt] IMO IF we are to see anything today I would not expect to see it till after 2pm est. Mondays are busy days for banks and I would think announcements [not rv related] would come in the evening when most folks are home after 6pm.

[Papa Bear] GM Dinar Family
Read More Link on Right

[childofgod] Papa Bear gm

[burk50] PapaBear morning we need good news Pray u have some thx

[Papa Bear] World Wide Reset events and processes are moving forward with additional asset backing. Few small items remain. Remain grounded and in prayer

[ablessing] Thx PapaBear

honeybelle] Papa Bear tyvm kind sir that is what we all wanted to know that we are still on track

[rustyc] Papa Bear anything good today MOrning!

[Papa Bear] Still moving forward on this World Wide reset event….. additional backing moved into place. Only SMALL things remaining

[rustyc] Papa Bear sounds good thanks!

[Robertprofessor] I saw where Papa Bear said a few things going on today that need to be finished up. Jester said similar things yesterday. I think WF now has the trigger and decides the actual when, and Monday's not such a good day for banks. So, IMO, relax and be confident.

[pappyy] Robertprofessor I like that - be confident!!!!

[Papa Bear] You know folks with WD and Jester and the Panda team All on same page as I am right now I dont know how needed I am until after RV

[childofgod] Robertprofessor I always thought Tues thru Thurs were prime days, but what do I know?

[Robertprofessor] heyu288 Yes, it is bumpy. Has been. We're fine though. What if we had never heard of this? It didn't exist? You can enjoy life all the same, so enjoy today.

[greasee5] Robertprofessor i agree

[heartfelt] It is my understanding that this looks like and sounds like our week from most intel providers. I remain positively optimistic because we are 1 week closer to the end of our journey. All information given is speculative and we should plan knowing it's only one's opinion.

[paradisegirl] Papa Bear we always need you here, friend!

[Robertprofessor] Papa Bear You bring a sense of perspective and help keep the anxious one's calm ... oh, I get anxious too. You're very needed, and thank you for being here this morning.

[snowwolfsdee] Robertprofessor and today could be our day as well as any other day soooo why not RV

[xfilesfan2013] Papa Bear of course your needed...I consider you a good friend

[ [pianamama63] Papa Bear How long do you think it will take to get these bumps fixed?? R they BIG bumps or LITTLE bumps?

[hopeinwyo] Papa Bear Thanks! So appreciate you being here.

[Robertprofessor] snowwolfsdee Certainly! There's no "rule book" in dinarland. The rv can be anytime, anyday, including this day.

[pianamama63] Jester Do you have good news for us today that you can share?

[Jester] pianamama63 the news has not changed... we are just waiting on a couple things to get finished and then the timing...

[telemar59] Jester gm. Do you see any chance that a millionaire will be cleaning my cats litter box tomorrow?

[jamajacks] Jester GM Brother! Are you aware of what those couple of things are, and can you share that? TY

[Jester] telemar59 it is a possibility...

[Jester] jamajacks one was the bonds shoring up the banks compliance needed to be finished... that is done yesterday from what we are hearing...

[Jester] we are not able to track the shenanigans with the corporations.. above our pay grade.. we get a little blip here and there that it is going on... but that's all..

[Maryrose] Jester they love to work in the shadows don't they........

[Jester] Maryrose the corporate takeover is something they do not want is to know about...

[pianamama63] Jester So it possibly could happen today if that got completed.

[Jester] pianamama63 anything is possible at this point.. but don't take that to the bank.. let's keep our eye on the ball.. we are waiting for an email...

[calibeach] Jester then why is so many worried about our economy? Supposedly we have more gold than any country.

[Jester] calibeach well you might be surprised at the truth of that... we here that is being propped up by china right now... bonds propping up our banks too... not a good sign...

[heartfelt] calibeach we have an abundant supply of natural gas which I've heard they will sell it as LNG and profit big time in the near future.

[Jester] calibeach think about this for a second and it will help clarify... we have been printing worthless money for so long there is a crapload of it out there... so now that it has to be backed... well... do the math...

[funtimes] Jester So is that why Singapore, Hong Kong & others will still have a strong currency because many companies there own many mineral rights around the world?

[calibeach] Jester ya you're right. What about all our oil?

[Jester] funtimes yes... and buying more to support their asset base...

[ModelWoman] Jester But what about all the dinar that our goverment holds ? will that not help the situation at all if they use it right?

[Jester] ModelWoman they will use that for oil credits... they will not cash it in... it is worth more for oil credits...

[snowwolfsdee] Jester will the new bills coincide with the old bills or do they destroy the old and slowley replace with new

[Jester] snowwolfsdee they will recurculate the new bills in as the old notes are brought back into the system...

[calibeach] Jester so O is still counting on taxes to bring the deficit back to 0?

[Jester] calibeach i don't think so... i think the deal with china is working that out and that is a large of what the group deal is about...

[Jester] china has no oil... they want oil credits too... that is why they are willing to pay more to get them and you will be the recipient of that deal...

[calibeach] Jester ok so the USA will also profit from this deal with WF, not just China?

[Jester] calibeach yes

[calibeach] Jester in what way, taxes?

[Jester] calibeach well.. not really.. china will pay the us... not sure what to call it... part of the deal i guess... and in addition to the taxes... which will also come out prior to the final rate you get when you exchange...

[ [Jester] this i suppose could be stated as a fee of some sort to allow the deal to happen in the first place...

[Jester] calibeach maybe partnership is a better way to look at it... china paying to get the credits and the us taking part of the payment for letting the deal do though in the first place..

[grandpa10] Jester so with that tax statement you said at 8:47, if the taxes are taken off before our rate, it would not make any difference to us weather we put it in trust first or later, regarding tax benifits to us?

[2mater] Jester - I'm sure you've been asked a dozen times this morning....any opinion on timing

[Jester] grandpa10 that is what i am hearing but do not cast that in concrete.. ask the question when you are there..

[Maryrose] 2mater that my dear is a question noone can truthfully answer

[Jester] 2mater i try to stay away from timing as you well know and go with what i see happening...

[bama] So Jester, the WD/Panda/Jester Et Al Team Intel is built around the premise that China is driving world change, The UST will issue new asset back currency, 190+ countries are going thru some change of value, The Basel III protocols constitute a new banking system, and all of that is almost complete?

[Jester] bama well let me explain that a little... WD/Panda Express is his deal... i am a freelance guy for lack of a better term that shares with them quite a lot... but i have other people i talk to as well... does that make sense?

[bama] Jester it does, thanks. I just find that knowing the intel providers point of view and basic premise on which his opinions are built helps me to determine if their views line up with mine. Thanks for the answer

[Jester] bama well some times people have us joined at the hip and i wanted to clear that up...

[slickops] burk50 I have no news...waiting on my primary contacts to get back with me....

[burk50] Slick ops bear said Scottie G said this week on recaps

[burk50] Slick ops u await to hear from contact right ,I. Ur opinion since no emails last night ,u think this week still?

Robertprofessor] slickops hello I hope you are well and hopeful.

[slickops] burk50 Robertprofessor the information I had has not changed...my primary contacts were working this weekend and nothing new has been given to me....I am still on the ASN path.

[Robertprofessor] slickops I'm sure that information will encourage all of us. ty

[burk50] Thx slick ops appreciate that

[calibeach] slickops we like to hear your opinions, we've all called it......heck, I call it almost everyday! Thank you for bringing what you have.

slickops] Robertprofessor there is no shortage of third and fourth hand intel providers at the highest levels willing to share...but I want it from the man sitting next to the man next to the one making the decision....

[subtle] When Kuwait Rv's they said that they (kuwait) were not going to r/v...then they did..is that correct?

[Maryrose] subtle yes

[subtle] well check the translated news release from the State Bank of Vietnam

[subtle] Press refuted rumors about USD exchangeRecently, rumors appeared that the upcoming State Bank of Vietnam can change the currency in circulation with new money. State Bank of Vietnam said no policy changes have no money and any changes to the money in circulation today.

[subtle] Time past and present, the value of Vietnam is relatively stable, the structure of the money in circulation is still appropriate. State Bank of Vietnam has issued no guidelines banknote denominations of one (1) million. State Bank of Vietnam would like to inform the people know

[subtle] now that translated press release came from the vietnamese website..you have to translate...its not on the english side

[SGD3] subtle So they are saying they don't need an RV?

[Robertprofessor] subtle ty

[Scotzgirl] subtle subtle maybe this is their reverse psychology - I hope!

[subtle] to me thats great news....viet nam bank is denying that their currency will change in value...similar to what kuwait did...in other words smoke

[dealdoctor] Robertprofessor I am here for a quick fly by on the way to an appointment. Is there any new news or are we still working on the information we had as of yesterday?

Robertprofessor] dealdoctor All seems in good order, good news continues to come into the room here, and this week looks very good. No bad news at all. Enjoy your day.

[Robertprofessor] castle I was just thinking about how tough many of us have been tested during the last few years with this. Could it be that we need these tests to prepare us for the responsibilites we will have with this wealth that is coming?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT Empty Re: I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Monday AM - CHAT

Post by catman Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:04 pm

I keep asking these guys for any official writing that says the US is going to issue asset backed UST notes. or where Basel III requires countries to have asset backed currency. Never get a response.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum