Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st

5 posters

Go down

Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st Empty Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:18 am

READ AS RUMOR ONLY

4-21-2013 Intel Guru SteveI I have a very strong feeling that before May 1st they will finally accomplish this and we can all move on to the next chapter of our lives. If it goes into May, it will be the first part of it. Both Ray and I think the DFI fund deadline is really helping this along. Most everything appears to be done and the lose ends is what they will accomplish this week when parliament starts there sessions again. The ISX is ready to move forward and Asaicell is ready to start their IPO which has not been done yet. This is a very good sign to us.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/index.html#ixzz2RCKARlhm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st Empty Re: Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:24 am

Crossing fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Punisher, you better cross your eyes, and legs, too, b'cause someone isn't being honest about their intel- {gurus}-Like I said, May 22nd- if it doesn't happen a little before, or after that, it ain't coming-{The RV}
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:14 pm

You mean it ain't coming until 2014.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:43 pm

To Intel Guru Steve 1:
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st Tumblr_luztyewkqD1r08k35o1_500

Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:50 pm

Punisher, Ain't coming, Period- It's been 10 years that people started getting into this, meanwhile, being lied to about everything- And it ain't happened yet, and here's one for you, Iraq does NOT have to RV their currency, IF they are happy with it the way it is, and that's a fact-That country will be that way long after we're all worm bait-Watch and see- Nothing adds up to them RV'ing-And personally,the truth being known, well, I think you know what I'm gettin' at-Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st 490529750affraidIntel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st 2837018037
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Terbo, if I came to that conclusion I would sell and be on my way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Maybe this will help.....
I am acquainted with a woman that has ties with the military. She was at a formal dinner function and was seated with a man that was from Iraq and works for both sides as a liaison. She was gifted dinar many years ago so they started talking and this Iraqii man said that it will RV very soon. This dinner was held about 6 weeks ago. So.... I am going with that.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st 2245507099Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:21 pm

IT WAS A DINAR DINNER! LOL ... sorry, i think i had too much cake... suger is getting to my brain.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st 3508649203

Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Ponee, I noticed this morning a change in the site...all of a sudden ALL the Guru BS was filled from post to post. Are things going back to a "Anything goes" kinda site?

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:16 pm

I noticed a change too and its a pleasant one, besides guru BS makes for good conversation I reckon!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Punisher, that I will do if it doesn't happen around the 22nd of May- They always drag this out another couple of months, 'til they come up with another excuse as to why it hasn't happened yet, and then a few more months, etc- I can't pay my bills or help folks on excuses, know what I mean? :shock:Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st 2359006407
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:34 pm

punisher wrote:Ponee, I noticed this morning a change in the site...all of a sudden ALL the Guru BS was filled from post to post. Are things going back to a "Anything goes" kinda site?

This site has NEVER BEEN an ANYTHING goes.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 pm

I agree, alleyrose. I can read that guru stuff anywhere, but this is the only place my friends and I can dish about it.

I have to tell you again how much I like your icon. And knowing that you drew her yourself makes her even more special.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Ponee, I think Punisher means the gurus coming back, and being posted here, old peeps that were banned, possibly, I'm not sure-scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Nawwww thanks Sebbie I really appreciate that, I always think my work is less than ordinary! And I have to agree, paying out on the gurus is fun when you do it with friends lol! hug

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:48 pm

terbo56 wrote:Punisher, that I will do if it doesn't happen around the 22nd of May- They always drag this out another couple of months, 'til they come up with another excuse as to why it hasn't happened yet, and then a few more months, etc- I can't pay my bills or help folks on excuses, know what I mean? :shock:Intel Guru SteveI - Before May 1st 2359006407

I understand. I was just asking. If I felt the way you did I would sell. But I don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Ponee wrote:
punisher wrote:Ponee, I noticed this morning a change in the site...all of a sudden ALL the Guru BS was filled from post to post. Are things going back to a "Anything goes" kinda site?

This site has NEVER BEEN an ANYTHING goes.

We ALL know who is lying about intel and boots on the ground and high rates...yet all of a sudden all that foolishness is back on this site being posted. I feel sorry for the new people who will believe such dreck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Punisher, there will be a post in the MOD section in a little bit. I would like you and all mods to read it.

As far as the newbies, there is NOT WAY they can read all the following responses after a guru post and not question the validity.

THe fact that we do not have a local guru on here touting the information, makes it a whole different ball game. And if they are on here, and they see us questioning the guru info, then they will probably go hmmmmm and do a little more research on google. After all they are already sitting at their computer.

If we supported it and high fived it then we would have an issue. The response by posters is a definate give away that something is amiss and they need to do their homework.

Oh and if they are newbies... and they have their dinar already... the deed is already done. They paid for the dinar. We can not save them from that now can we? The only thing we can do is let them know that the posts they see from gurus are hogwash.

Look for the mod post soon. Anf if any mod has not been keeping up with the posts i the mod section, you might want to take a look up there.

ANd, I sincerely request that you continue to bring non guru info to the site to balance it out. For, you are listed as a NewsHound .... and that is what Newhounds do.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:39 pm

I will look for that post Ponee...I am also pm'ing you later tonight.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum