Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY”

+3
TLF
clayf
Purpleskyz
7 posters

Go down

“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” Empty “NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY”

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:03 am

“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY”:Intel Guru TerryK Posted At dinarguru.com

4-20-2013 Intel Guru TerryK THIS IS A GLOBAL ECONOMIC RECOVERY PLAN. YOU HAVE 196 COUNTRIES IN PLAY.
ANY HICKUPS, ANY AT ALL NO MATTER HOW SMALL STOPS THE PROCESS. [Did
you get your call?] IM ON IT. THIS IS THE THIRD DISCUSSION THAT ITS
ALL RELEASED. NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY . THIS WAS A BANKERBUDDY OF MINE, THE IQD HAS BEEN RELEASED FROM HOLD ON THE WF SCREEN. HE
WOULD NOT DISCUSS RATES AS ITS JUST NOT ON HOLD SO THE RATES WILL DROP
THIS WEEKEND MOST LIKELY... OR MAY SEE IT MONDAY. HE JUST SAID THAT ITS
NOT ON HOLD ANY LONGER.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2QzyBjWRb
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” Empty “NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” Empty
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” Icon_profile_en “NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” Icon_pm_en “NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” Icon_email
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY”:Intel Guru TerryK Posted At dinarguru.com

Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” Empty Re: “NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY”

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:53 am

Do you see me hopping around like a Kangaroo!

Back to top Go down

“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” Empty Re: “NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY”

Post by clayf Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:39 am

Another line of c#@p........Monday Monday, isn't that a song? thats turned into a broken record
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:42 am

Yep... most likely.

The Mamas and the Papas did that song and it is a good anthem for the spring push LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” 2245507099“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:05 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Do you see me hopping around like a Kangaroo!

LOL.

Back to top Go down

“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” Empty yep

Post by clayf Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:Yep... most likely.

The Mamas and the Papas did that song and it is a good anthem for the spring push LOL
Thanx for that!! I thought that was a song from the good ole days gone bye “NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” 1815401988
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Terryk and the Okie Dokie Penokie gang they don't no anything... what a bunch of story tellers... some time guys Ill tell you all how I really feel
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Well you should TLF!
That is exactly what this discussion site is for!

“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” 1150991001

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” 2245507099“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Purpleskyz I want you to know I'm very much interested In anything you have to say... Even If I personally disagree with your comments I am a big boy and we can be civil to each other even when we disagree so whatever you have to say POST IT sister...... Don't Hold Back... TLF if you have any questions get a hold of Ponee
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Thanks TLF!
Appreciate your kindness.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:02 pm

Ah, come on guys, this is direct from TerryK, so it MUST be true. He has always been 100% on the money before. LMAO!!
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:04 pm

I'm always looking for info on and specifically pertaining to dinar and on occasion I get some juicy news some I have not shared with anyone Because I'm not sure of the relevance and if it is even true>>>> please if u have anything to say and you dont like the commentary of others just ignore it.......because there people like me and other people who are coming that want to hear your inside Intel .....even if it were to be wrong it dose not matter...Ur allowed to be wrong TLF... as we all are..... just don't go OKIE on me
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Purpleskyz the above post is directed to you sorry TLF
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Hey TerryK!
“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” Thumbs10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

“NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” 2805820865  “NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” 2805820865  “NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” 2805820865  “NO HOLDS AND WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS MONDAY” 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:45 pm

TLF I don't have a problem with being wrong. I see and hear the same as most here do. I don't claim to have inside info. I brought the above post here so others could discuss it. But if I do hear something I will be sure to bring it here too.

If any others here has something to bring forth please do also. I am looking forward to any personal perspectives. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:51 pm

OMG... again? ON monday? Gotta love those Mondays but, I think I am busy Monday. TerryK, can you make it Tuesday this time?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Oh good grief it's Sunday here so we should be heading off to the bank tommoz. dang it I wont have the car tommoz I'll have to go Tuesday!! How does Terry K say the same thing EVERY week and still have followers, there are some very strange people out there!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum