Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Common Sense from Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Common Sense from Recaps

3 posters

Go down

Common Sense from Recaps Empty Common Sense from Recaps

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Stryker "Here's A True Story" - Post From Stryker's Blog

04/15/2013

Stryker:
I am always confused why people keep hanging onto every word of these people that keep calling the date from these prosperity package stories that have been around for years. Well it is Monday and we see NO RV as they called it again last week.

Oh, I'm sure they will come out today and point out that someone or some country stepped in at the last minute and stopped it once again.

This blog will be dedicated to TRY and help the newbies out and the ones that continue to believe the same old crap over and over.

These people that spread these stories also say that the news will not lead anyone to when this will happen so why bother reading it, just listen to us because we have Intel and it will happen the way we say it will, RIGHT! Well they have failed once again to call the RV because it hasn't happened yet and people keep believing the same old crap.

Some people just don't want the facts because the facts don't point to an RV every weekend but folks the facts are harder to uncover then someone telling you what you want to hear or is it, what you really want to keep hearing.

I could make up a great story and have my site grow this way too but I would be doing exactly that, TELLING A STORY!

Here is a TRUE STORY for you though; I have a friend that has a dad that holds dinar, my friend is worried about his father because he is one of the ones that keeps going along with another groups story that calls the RV almost every week and every week my friend gets the same old thing relayed to him from his dad. It always starts out like this, we are going to be rich next week so be ready.

Well after a few years of this my friend is worried that his father has put everything he has into the dinar and if it doesn't happen he will lose it all. I keep my friend informed and it helps him understand that we SHOULD see a return on our investment but as you can imagine my friend gets disappointed every time the RV doesn't take place. Yet his dad continues to believe the same thing over and over because they then come back with some excuse that it did not take place.

My friend gets this same RV on Friday and Cash Out on Monday crap from is father and doesn't even want to hear it himself but has no choice because his father keeps telling him what the people he follows are putting out there.

Well, I don't need to worry about his dad reading this because he thinks I am wrong after only watching one of my shows. He told his son (my friend) that I had good information but my facts are wrong.

Yes, I said he said my facts are wrong because now his long time friend has a friend that has a connection that tells him the real Intel. Everyone has someone that has Intel when it comes to these stories and yes they are just stories because the facts are showing us that they can't have an RV until the country of Iraq has Stability and Security and so far these FACTS that come have been the only thing that has been TRUE.

OK, now I have told you all this to tell you about a conversation I had last week about this Prosperity Package BS. Someone calls me last Thursday to tell me that he has a friend, that has a friend that is a retired Army Colonel that has a connection in the White House that said that the RV was taking place on Friday and that the Tier 1 and 2 people are being cashed out so the Colonel was heading to Reno, NV because he was involved and approved because his charity was a humanitarian based charity but today (Monday) will be Tier 3 people that can cash out, meaning us.

He said that this was going to happen a few weeks ago but the Chinese stepped in and got in the way because of something. LISTEN Folks, this story has been going around for years but the names have changed over the same time period to keep the story going.

Do yourself a favor and keep with the facts, they have led us to this place we are at and the only facts do not come from a friend that knows a friend that knows a Colonel that knows a friend.

If you care to hear more facts just watch my shows but I will not tell you something just because it makes you feel warm and fuzzy but yet come Monday you are right back believing their excuses, just wait for it because it will be there today.

Stick with the facts, they will keep you from all these roller coaster rides that people keep themselves on by listening to it every week. At least stop helping spread these rumors by telling other people.

The point is, be careful of how you sound to others by passing these rumors around, it makes you look bad when it yet again is not true come Monday. Sorry for the long blog today but this crap is really getting old and if you’re smart, you would stop listening to it. By the way have a great Monday, our time will be here but following these rumors is not the answer.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/04/stryker-heres-a-true-story-post-from-strykers-blog.html

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Common Sense from Recaps 2805820865  Common Sense from Recaps 2805820865  Common Sense from Recaps 2805820865  Common Sense from Recaps 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Common Sense from Recaps Empty Re: Common Sense from Recaps

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Thanks, Kevin, for bringing over this plain talk post. I hope the "an second now" crowd will read it and take heed. And if it DOES happen "any second now", then won't we all be pleasantly surprised?
Common Sense from Recaps 230677302

Common Sense from Recaps Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Common Sense from Recaps Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:25 pm

All I can say is; go to a site with real facts like this one, Dinar Daily!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:20 pm

The title of this thread.... isn't it called an oxymoron?
Common Sense from Recaps

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:34 pm

Ponee wrote:The title of this thread.... isn't it called an oxymoron?
Common Sense from Recaps

Yes. Almost exactly. LOL.

(I crack myself up!)

lmao lmao lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:48 pm

That IS funny. I missed the irony originally, but I sure get it now! Leave it to our Ms. Ponee to catch the oxymoron for us!
(Hmmmm. Sounds like some strange mythical creature. I guess it takes a unicorn to spot another mythical creature.)
Common Sense from Recaps 1778852902

Common Sense from Recaps Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Common Sense from Recaps Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Ponee wrote:The title of this thread.... isn't it called an oxymoron?
Common Sense from Recaps

Well I WAS going for irony angle.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Common Sense from Recaps 2805820865  Common Sense from Recaps 2805820865  Common Sense from Recaps 2805820865  Common Sense from Recaps 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum