Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey)

+4
aksafeone
Terbo56
clayf
rick152
8 posters

Go down

Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) Empty Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey)

Post by rick152 Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:02 am

The wife in the know has been a good feel good rumor for a bit now and here is her latest for you to ponder. There is a ton of info that is pointing to an end to this ride already, budget, Kuwait and such. We shall see. I stay cautiously opptomistic.
03/25/201

Hello Everybody:

I have stayed silent to allow for this to play out, but now I am very excited after what I was just told.

The timing for the release of the "new" rate of the Iraqi dinar has
been agreed upon. The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st! (No fools
day joke either friends) this information has just been acquired by
people who deal directly with payment distribution for contracted
services.

This
is the department that my husband works for and he has been telling
me that as soon as payment schedules are released, Iraq will then
revalue their currency!

I have complete faith that this is finally the end of this long endeavor for the Iraqi people.

Start smiling : )

Wife in the Know

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) Empty wife in the know(come on wifey)

Post by clayf Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:11 am

Hello Everybody:

I have stayed silent to allow for this to play out, but now I am very excited after what I was just told.

The timing for the release of the "new" rate of the Iraqi dinar has been agreed upon. The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st! (No fools day joke either friends) this information has just been acquired by people who deal directly with payment distribution for contracted services.

Read More Link on Right
This is the department that my husband works for and he has been telling me that as soon as payment schedules are released, Iraq will then revalue their currency!

I have complete faith that this is finally the end of this long endeavor for the Iraqi people.

Start smiling : )

Wife in the Know Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3186522692
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) Empty Re: Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey)

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:31 am

Sorry, NOT happening- Until Maliki is shot, or run out of the country this will not happen-As long as he is dictator of the country, the people will suffer alot longer- He doesn't want the country to prosper, he is just like Obama, he wants it ALL,and to h-e-l-l with what the people need or want, and will destroy the country, given the chance- I wonder if they are related?-There is nothing for information stating that Iraq has to RI or RV-This investment is all speculation, like other currencies, we take our chances, and if peeps read the history of Iraq, they will see just how long the people have suffered there, jus' sayin'-IF this happens sooner than later, I am all for it, but I just don't see this happening for a while yet-Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2837018037
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) Empty Re: Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey)

Post by aksafeone Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Terbo, I too think that when Maliki and Obama are gone this has a chance of happening. Until then it is all speculation. I've been wrong in my lifetime, but when it comes to politicians THERE IS NO RIGHT (and in more than one meaning).

Yes, I do feel that way "Congressperson." When the government mandated that SOME of us donate to their "insurance" plan called Social Security that money was to be used for OUR retirement. What happened to all the money of people who died before they got to spend it? Why did Congress feel that they needed to "borrow" from that fund for all the boondoggles they used it for? Why haven't all the Senators and Representatives been tried and convicted of robbing that money just as someone who has in the past been tried and convicted of the crimes for running off with the company retirement funds?

When these questions have been answered to the liking of those of us whose monies have been pilfered THEN and only then will we be satisfied - and we will hold the keys to the cells ourselves thank you. When the words "and justice for all" actually become something other than a bunch of fancy words inserted into government document(s) to it now appears mislead the people just MAYBE we the people will believe at least a little of what is done and said the Washington City. These people remind one of used car salespeople who taut "driven by a little old lady" (yeah from Pasadena racing from stop light to stop light) and maintained in "pristine condition." Oh, and real estate people from Alaska that want to sell you this nice property in winter (in summer you can easily see that it is SWAMP (designated wet lands by Uncle Sam).

I think I will get off my soap box now, I know the spies from DC are going to be after me forever - but as long as we the people have life there is hope.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:16 pm

A-R-R-R-R-R-G-G-G-G-H-H-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Wife in the Know" makes me CRAZY Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3754190863 I do not believe "she" is the wife of any "insider" with special info. This smacks of pumping of the highest order. Her latest "intel" claims a rate of $3.42 (sound familiar, anyone?) to happen on April 1. Here we go again with the rates and dates. For anyone who is a fan of this person, I'm sorry but I smell a giant rat with this particular roo.
Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2879513009Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3134741375Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3614774015

Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:19 pm

I am in total agreement with you on that one Sebtop! I think it is a roo in disguise.... Same old - same old, just another costume.....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 927261665It's April Fool's Day, the first, and if we believe that nonsense, we'll be the fools- I can see that coming str8 down the road, on high beam-It ISN'T happening-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:52 pm

If anything is to happen this year it will be between May and July.

Come rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:00 pm

I am thinking May22nd, either before, or after that date- This is 'supposedly' the date when this is supposed to end-Maliki should be gone by then, anyway, and if he isn't, we wait longer, that's all-Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2051221954
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:07 pm

I believe if, "she was a wife in the know", her husband would not allow the infomation to be put out or the place that he works! That really sounds strange to me.?????Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 1471667124Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2359006407Sounds like it could get her husband in trouble! confused

Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Horizon, that's why I think it is b.s., because the Iraqi government doesn't even know what the date and rate is, so how in h-e-l-l- would 'no nothing wifeypoo' know what it was- She just wants to sound important, like the rest of those jugheads-Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3186522692Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2051221954 She just needs to drink her 'Dr. Pepper' like a good little wifey-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:55 pm

terbo56 wrote:I am thinking May22nd, either before, or after that date- This is 'supposedly' the date when this is supposed to end-Maliki should be gone by then, anyway, and if he isn't, we wait longer, that's all-Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2051221954

I like your thinking Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:05 pm

I'm glad you do- I thought you might!Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2834342768Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2834342768Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 4052720375Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3454816888Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2805820865Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2805820865Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2805820865Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2805820865Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2805820865
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Ahh common guys, be nice after all she baked you a cake .....

Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) Funny_10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2805820865  Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2805820865  Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2805820865  Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 pm

I am still looking toward the latter half of this month, to about the 10th. That only based upon a possible interpretation of a prophecy given by someone several months ago. To emphasize, it is mine (and my wife's) interpretation of what he said MIGHT mean. If that sounds a bit ambiguous, it is, so get over it ... raspberry

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2805820865  Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2805820865  Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2805820865  Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Personally I think the "Wife in the Know" KNOWS NOT! So far her predictions have MISSED just like all the others.
I, also, agree with Punisher, however Terbo has thinking that bears some merit.

But then again I seem to think this will happen by the 12th of Never!!! Or the second Tuesday of next week or ...... .

Actually it will happen when it happens and really there isn't a whole lot we can do about it. I actually considered buying some more this morning, then I woke up and pinched myself - nope, it was just a dream! But, for the right price I would buy some more - like at about half the price because we have to wait FOREVER to capitolize on it. Makes cents, right?

And the world turns, the sun is out and without sunglasses today would be a "blinding reality." Smile, makes everyone wonder what your up to. Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3186522692 Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 4115835343 Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2243815925 Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 1150991001
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:18 pm

AK, you're right- Hey, by any chance did you see the 'Ca-Ca cake' above that was presented By our Loyal picture poster? I was going to try it, but it smelled like shite!!Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 4115835343Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3508649203Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3508649203Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2834342768Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2834342768Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2350219667Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2350219667Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2032510400 I guess We know what 'List' we're on, right?Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3973136183Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:27 pm

I saw it, terbo, and thought "You know, that looks like ..." And then thought "No, that can't possibly be what I think it is." And then had a good laugh. I'm just glad I have never received a cake that looked like that. I have had the kitty litter cake at Halloween, and that's pretty funny, too.

Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 197010

Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Yes, Seb, I have seen the 'kitty litter cake', and it is a scream!!Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2051221954
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I am still looking toward the latter half of this month, to about the 10th. That only based upon a possible interpretation of a prophecy given by someone several months ago. To emphasize, it is mine (and my wife's) interpretation of what he said MIGHT mean. If that sounds a bit ambiguous, it is, so get over it ... raspberry

Hope you are right Kevin...but Im still hopeful for MAY - JULY Smile

COME RV!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:59 pm

I dont care what u guys say IM BUYING MORE DINAR Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2805820865lol
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:59 pm

aksafeone wrote:Personally I think the "Wife in the Know" KNOWS NOT! So far her predictions have MISSED just like all the others.
I, also, agree with Punisher, however Terbo has thinking that bears some merit.

But then again I seem to think this will happen by the 12th of Never!!! Or the second Tuesday of next week or ...... .

Actually it will happen when it happens and really there isn't a whole lot we can do about it. I actually considered buying some more this morning, then I woke up and pinched myself - nope, it was just a dream! But, for the right price I would buy some more - like at about half the price because we have to wait FOREVER to capitolize on it. Makes cents, right?

And the world turns, the sun is out and without sunglasses today would be a "blinding reality." Smile, makes everyone wonder what your up to. Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3186522692 Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 4115835343 Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2243815925 Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 1150991001

This year 2013 is a good year for something to happen. Keep hope alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:08 pm

clayf wrote:I dont care what u guys say IM BUYING MORE DINAR Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2805820865lol

How much more...

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:12 pm

I'm trying to keep hope alive, I just hope to h-e-l-l I live long enough to see it!!30 years later,{ While I'm hooked up to life support, and have intravenous needle feedings, and I still have a heart rate, 'Hey, somebody want to empty my colostomy bag?}laying there half wrecked, and stinkin' like a spoiled TV dinner gone south.......Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 4115835343Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3508649203Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3508649203Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2359006407
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Terbo, you forgot: bed sores, bed pans, lost false teeth ..... . Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3508649203 Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3620659366
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:56 am

Yes, I did, didn't I !!!Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 2051221954Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3973136183Feel good rumor- Wife in the Know (come on Wifey) 3973136183lol!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum