Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV

Post by happywelshguy on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:45 pm

With the greatest of respect, I have not made any comment about the global reset, theories of any kind or, any manner of Prosperity Packages

I was simply providing addition information of Dr. Todd's professional knowledge and specialty, that perhaps the members do not know about

Nothing More. Nothing Less!

bounce

@Kevind53 wrote:Well to buy this at all, you have to buy into the whole global reset scenario. I most emphatically do not, there are just too many holes and discrepancies to it. I have yet to read any explanation that was credible. Obviously you have bought into these theories, so we'll just have to agree to disagree. Time will prove who is right, and who is not.

happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Perhaps, but "global settlements" are some of the first words out of his mouth,
Dr. Todd: Well the name as I understand it that is used most today in global settlements.
so the conclusion is logical and I stand by it. Every transcript I have read has started that way ... and no, I did not actually listen to it, frankly I do not have time, and can read a lot faster than most people can talk.

BTW, one place you can find the transcript is here: http://www.nenosplace.com/showthread.php?63123-Dr-Todd-interview-the-full-interview&s=434868b703476e17f50ab2b37e73783c&p=167535#post167535

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV - Page 2 2805820865  Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV - Page 2 2805820865  Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV - Page 2 2805820865  Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:16 pm

THANKS happywelshguy.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum