Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

From a friend in Waco, TX. Right on target!!!

+2
ou812
rick152
6 posters

Go down

From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! Empty From a friend in Waco, TX. Right on target!!!

Post by rick152 Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:18 pm

"IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER,
YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM"
WRITTEN BY A 21 YEAR OLD FEMALE Wow, this girl has a great plan! Love the last thing she would do the best.

This was written by a 21 yr old female who gets it. It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX , Nov 18, 2011

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal legations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good.."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! Empty Re: From a friend in Waco, TX. Right on target!!!

Post by ou812 Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:39 pm

I didnt know that everybody who receives govt. assistance (medicaid, food stamps, SSI etc. is a lazy bum.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! Empty Re: From a friend in Waco, TX. Right on target!!!

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:04 pm

As long as the 'fox' is in the henhouse, we're all lazy bums, didn't you know that?scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! Empty yep

Post by clayf Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:40 pm

ou812 wrote:I didnt know that everybody who receives govt. assistance (medicaid, food stamps, SSI etc. is a lazy bum.
Id have to sat 75% of them are worthless
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:32 am

Well, I personally would put this in "for entertainment" and NOT World News,

Secondly, I'm glad this person has ALL the answers. A Family comes upon hard times when mom gets pregnant and has been put on bedrest to save the baby, money is gone but bills are piling, and some assitance is needed - guess that married couple should have anticipated the baby would have problems and never reproduced. Hmm - exception to the rule

Military housing is only subject to inspection "anytime" if you are a soldier living in the barracks. Does not apply to civilians - but here is another point:

Have you looked at the pay of a military soldier E-4 and Junior ? Did you know they make so little they too qualify for food stamps and sometime cash if they have a child. As an E-4 a soldier provided with military housing STILL did not make enough money including child suppost received from the spouses ex for over $400 a month to be above the amount ... and qualified for food stamps.

So what do we do for the "government employees" who are already working "government jobs" that still don't make enough to support thier families? And they are the ones who will put thier life up for yours if the government says JUMP...

If a family member gives a gift - like grandma buys a tv and WII for her grandchildren - you gonna steal that away from them because the parents have it at thier house...

It sounds to me like this person had never had a single problem in thier life. May thier Lord help them when they do. Where I agree people abuse the system - there are many people who were on unemployment that has now run out that are fighting for less and less jobs because the economy stinks so bad...but I guess they are all lazy bums that should all have thier lives controlled communist style until they do what we want them to do....

That article is garbage - throw it in the proper recepticle.....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:29 am

IQD4US- Thankyou- My sentiments exactly-Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:51 pm

I also agree whole heartedly - article is totally TRASH.
I do agree that there are problems out there - but some of them are NOT the making of the individual(s). Our out of control and wannabe administration and congress contribute to 99% of the problem. Why? because they are leading by a POOR example. Besides, welfare garners votes and these "cast of characters" are ALL ABOUT votes. Votes, greed, power and status = politician.
Time to LIMIT the terms to 2 terms and you are OUT of there, period. THEN, do away with these long term "welfare programs" to include the perks from the politicians.
So someone runs out of unemployment and has to enter a bleak job hunt? WELL NOW Mr. President - where are all the jobs you promised? Ya know, I really do not think you have accomplished much in office for the people. Time for another change. Get this clown out of there along with the other clowns in the House and Senate and put in someone who is interested in actually doing a proper and honest job.
Sorry fiolks, just the babbling of a fed up citizen and one that still thinks this country is a great country and needs to return to it's roots -- also tired of politicians putting the blame for failure other places than on their own head.
Go RV - Time to put up or shut up.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:03 pm

From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! 1499845164 From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! 1499845164 From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! 1499845164 From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! 1499845164 From a friend in Waco, TX.  Right on target!!! 504385684
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum