Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day

Go down

Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day Empty Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day

Post by rick152 Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Coulda, woulda, shoulda...I have always been of the persuasion that everything that one has seen, done, lived, heard, or otherwise experienced in any way is now part of the very fiber that is you. In actuallity if one thing was different in your life from before you would not be standing in the spot you are standing in this very minute. Everything added together is the complete makeup of who you are. Barring any single part ( I say second(s), Changing but one second of your past and you would not be the same as you are right now.

But here we go. Today is national "could haves", "should haves" day. We all have things that in hind sight we would have done differently. Here is a fun way to reflect upon those in your life. Maybe share and maybe not. Just something to ponder on this fine day. Enjoy

When you think back about your life do you think about the "could haves" and "should haves". Most people always have regrets and things they should have done differently. "Only if I could have done that differently," goes through your mind and you wonder what would have gone better or worse in your life.

Today is toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day. All those regrets you have just toss them away and start thinking what you are going to change from this day forward. Start by remembering that you cannot go back but you can do things different now. If you need to, write down all of your regrets on a piece of paper. Once you do this then go back and think about the role you played for that regret. How has this regret affected your life now? Did you learn a valuable lesson from this regret?

Now you need to release this regret. This may be hard to go but if you continue to hold on to the regret you will never be able to let go. It may be weighing you down in life and you may not even notice it. You want to release this regret and once you do it will feel like a weight on been release off your shoulders. It will feel great.

The last thing you need to do is take steps to prevent yourself from making the same mistake again. You want to learn from your past mistakes, not make the same bad choice again. Maybe you regret that you do not talk to your spouse about all of your problems or keeping things from them. You know when things come out it blows up into a big fight so why not sit down and take a pledge to start talking every night. You can let go of the regret and make sure that you do not have more regrets about your relationship in the future. The great thing about this exercise is it will work with all couples. It does not matter if you just started dating or if you have been married for forty years.

By the end of the day you should be regret free and you will feel great about it. Just remember you need to make the change now and make sure you do not make the same bad choices again. So to everyone out there, happy toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day Empty Re: Toss away the "could haves" and "should haves" day

Post by rick152 Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Also today is national woody wagon day

National Woodie Wagon Day

Celebrate the "woodie wagon", which made its debut in the 1940s and has been romanticized as the symbol of a carefree American lifestyle.

Observed: Annually, the third Saturday of July

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum