Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

+2
vet4ever
dinardiva
6 posters

Go down

Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:23 pm

08/05/2011 (Thank you Don for emailing the first parts)

[OKIE OIL MAN] GOOD DAY AMERICANS AND SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS. WELL HOPEFULLY ACCORDING TO INTEL FURNISHED IN THE LAST 36 HOURS THIS COULD BE OUR LAST WEEKEND OF WONDERING AND WAITING FOR THE ELUSIVE R/V TO APPEAR. IT HAS BEEN A LONG ROAD AND IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE THERE. I HAVE A FEW WORDS OF ADVICE I WOULD LIKE EACH OF YOU INVESTORS TO CONSIDER AND THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT BEFORE MAKING ANY KNEE JERK RASH DECISSION'S. I WILL NOT PREACH BUT SIMPLY REMIND SOME OF YOU THAT MADE PROMISES TO YOUR GOD TO KEEP THOSE PROMISES. I RECOMMEND EACH OF US SHARE TO WHATEVER EXTENT WE FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH CHARITY'S OR OTHERS IN NEED AS YOU WILL PROBABLY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO DO WHAT IN YOUR HEART YOU HAVE WISHED TO DO FOR YEARS.

NOW DOWN TO BUSINESS--THERE ARE 2 SCENARIOS REGARDING CASHING IN PROCEDURES THAT SEEM AT THIS PRESENT TIME TO BE POSSIBLE.

SCENARIO #1 - IRAQ AND THE IMF WILL R/V WITHOUT THE CO-OPERATION OF THE USA AND IF SO THEY WILL R/V AT A LESSER RATE THAN THE USA WANTED.

SCENARIO #2 - THE USA WILL INITIATE THE R/V AT A HIGHER RATE AND MAKE OUR DECISION ON WHETHER TO TAKE THE USA RATE OR WAIT.

IN EITHER SCENARIO DON'T BE IN A RUSH TO BE THE 1ST PERSON AT THE CASH IN LOCATION. IT IS JUST POSSIBLE AND MOST LIKELY PROBABLE THAT AN INITIAL RATE OF LESS THAN THE DINAR POTENTIAL'S VALUE WILL BE OFFERED TO ATTRACT THOSE WHO ARE DESPERATE ENOUGH TO CASH IN AT ANY RATE. IF IMMEDIATE CASH FLOW IS NEEDED--THINK ABOUT CASHING IN ONLY A SMALL AMOUNT INITIALLY AND WAITING A WHILE (PROBABLY ONLY WEEKS AT THE MOST) AND RECEIVE A HIGHER RATE. REMEMBER IT'S THE 2ND RAT THAT GET'S THE CHEESE. MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS EACH OF YOU AND PROTECT YOUR NEWLY RECEIVED WEALTH AND MAKE YOU A GOOD STEWARD OF HIS MONEY.
Read More button on right

[OKIE OIL MAN] I DO NOT KNOW WHETHER A CALL WILL BE MADE OR NOT---THERE WERE SO MANY HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS LAST NIGHT IT CRASHED THIS SITE AND I HEARD THE PHONE SYSTEM ALSO - IF WE HAVE A CC----I WILL POST--BUT ONLY A FEW MINUTES BEFORE SO AS TO AVOID THE PROBLEMS OCCURING LIKE LAST NIGHT.

[DinarWishes] [ttfiji] okie oil man, will you be using a bank to cash in, or another method such as Ali from Dinar Trade if he re-opens?

[OKIE OIL MAN] TTFIJI--I WOULD HOPE THAT THEY DO HAVE UST/IRS OFFICES BECAUSE OF THE TAXATION EASEMENT BUT IF NOT I WILL GO TO A TRUSTED FINANCIAL INSTITUON OR ANY TRADER THAT CAN PROVE TRANSFER OF FUNDS BEFORE I LEAVE THEIR LOCATION

[DinarWishes] [Strangest Secret] an obvious-how much more can the "higher up" expect the global economies to suffer and lose credit...US, spain, italy etc...love to hear his thoughts on this -thanks Okie

[OKIE OIL MAN] STRANGEST SECRET--IF YOU FOLLOW WORLD ECONOMICS AND POLITICS YOU WILL REALIZE WE ARE AT THE BRINK OF THE CLIFF AND IF INTERVENTION FROM SOME SOURCE DOESN'T OCCUR-----THE WHOLE GLOBAL SYSTEM WILL COLLAPSE INTO CHAOS

[DinarWishes] [eleanor] Okie Oil Man what are your thought about the Supreme Court looking at O's right to be president?

[OKIE OIL MAN] ELEANOR--ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY FOR THE TRUTH TO EMERGE----THEN LAW WILL TAKE EFFECT

[DinarWishes] [kiki614] Have heard Lybia may be the next country to study for monetary investments... any comment?

[OKIE OIL MAN] KIKI614--WITH THEM STILL FIGHTING OVER THERE DON'T YOU THINK IT IS PRESUMPSCIOUS(SP) ON OUR PART TO EVEN CONSIDER THAT?

[DinarWishes] [Arizona] if your response to dinarwinian is correct then what is your take on the insanity in the market - over 400 point swing today alone in one hour... the situation in Europe seems to be the driving factor today. Do we go lower or level out?

[OKIE OIL MAN] ARIZONA--THEY ARE WEEDING OUT THE MOM AND POP INVESTORS AND SEEKING A BOTTOM TO THE MARKET WHICH SEEMS TO NEARLY BE REACHED MAKING THIS A BUYING OPPORTUNITY. LET'S SEE HOW THINGS SHAKE OUT NEXT WEEK. THE SUREST WAY I KNOW OF TO LOSE MONEY IS TO PLAY HUNCHES OR RUMORS ON THE STOCK MARKET---SEASONED INVESTORS DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN SO I SURE DON

[DinarWishes] [wizkid] Is the new Super Congress there to change all the laws after the Collapse? Dinar for your thoughs? Thanks

[OKIE OIL MAN] SUPER CONGRESS IS ESTABLISHED TO PREVENT PHILABUSTER TIME KILLING METHODS ALLOWED IN SENATE AND CONGRESS

[pennoch2000] [Arizona] So black box trading is probably what is going on. I would think for RV to happen the market needs to rally to allow dollar to drop again.

[OKIE OIL MAN] ARIZONA--THE 2 DON'T MESH---NO RELEVANCE AT THIS POINT NOW AFTER THE DOW CRASH

[DinarWishes] [whatmework] Okie Oil Man, do you think the extreme drop in the stock market and dollar was a part of the "plan" as set out so many years ago, or is this a disappointment of the handling of the debt ceiling?

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHATMEWORK--INTERESTING QUESTION-----I THINK THE STOCK MARKET DROP IS AN UNRELATED SIDE ISSUE THAT SEEMS APPROPRIATE NOW TO POINT OUR FINGER AT BUT IN REALITY I THINK IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLAN---

[DinarWishes] [ubetcha] Okie Dear Sir... I have been wathcing the price of oil per barrel and it has dropped to $86 per barrel... Will this have an effect on Iraq's budget and could this in any way effect the urgency of the RV? Thank You for your time and attention kind sir.....

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE ONLY EFFECT IT WILL HAVE IS REDUCE THE AMOUNT COMING INTO THEIR TREASURY. REMEMBER THO THAT THEIR BUDGET IS SET UP ON 85. DOLLAR A BARREL AND AS LONG AS IT STAYS AT THAT LEVEL OR ABOVE THEY ARE WITHIN THEIR BUDGET RESTRAINTS AND GOALS
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by vet4ever Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:18 pm

What if the stock market gurus and powers that be are shaking up the drop so when their dinar is RV'd and invested they will gain an additional advantage? ie. more and more money

vet4ever

Back to top Go down

Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: Okie Friday Afternoon chat at OOMC (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by MissouriGirl Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:58 pm

I love reading OOM's comments. However, I think the first paragraph of the posting was a repeat from a few days ago. Although it may still be applicable.

MissouriGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcricket Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:21 pm

OKIE, I love your info but I am confused. Is the RV going to be linked to USD or GBP? In your post with Rich Queen you said GBP, in your post with BGG you say USD...PLease clear up the confusion for us.
TIA

lilcricket

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Does it really matter what its tied to? You are gonna exchange it for whatever currency your country uses and be done with it. If its anything more than a penny you made a great return on your investment Smile Dont get hung up on dates and rates and you wont get disappointed Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Does it really matter what its tied to? You are gonna exchange it for whatever currency your country uses and be done with it. If its anything more than a penny you made a great return on your investment Smile Dont get hung up on dates and rates and you wont get disappointed Smile

You've got it!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcricket Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:56 am

While in the grand scheme of things it does not matter, in the scheme of chats and intel it DOES matter and inquiring minds want to know. This is the place to ask questions so I am asking a legitimate question based on what Okie said that is contradictory in 2 chats posted almost simultaneously. I am asking what is Okies TRUE opinion because ONE of these chats IS incorrect . Either he said it to the USD or he said it to the GBP. There is a big difference between opinions...we all have an opinion on date and rate....and people who are supposed to be in the know, should KNOW.... If you are in the know then it matters so yes I would like an answer to a legitimate question.

lilcricket

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcricket Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 am

So I guess this post from another thread answers my question. Okies contacts are all telling him a different story and that is why his statements are contradictory. I understand that all any of the "gurus" can tell us is what they are told, but it is very confusing to those who listen and for me if it would cause less confusion if when the guru gets info that conflicts with previous info they point out that they know they are contradicting what they just said 5 minutes ago...
[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A CALL FROM MY CAIRO CONTACT THAT SAID HE HAD CASHED IN TODAY IN CAIRO AT THE RATE OF 3.45 USD--SO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS IN MY SOURCES AND WHAT HE HAS CASHED IN AT---A REAL CONUNDRUM
Read More button on right
[8:16:32 PM] OKIE OIL MAN] BGG--THATS A BUNCH OF DIFFERENCE IN WHAT MY SOURCES HAS BEEN TOUTING ALL WEEK

lilcricket

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum