Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Article 140! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Article 140!

3 posters

Go down

Article 140! Empty Article 140!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:34 pm

http://www.changesxchange.com/t14325-activation-of-article-140-and-the-minister-of-defence-of-the-iraqi-list-sadrists-and-closing-files-forever#34001

Activation of Article 140 and the Minister of Defence of the Iraqi List, Sadrists and closing files forever

Posted 17/06/2012 09:14 PM

People / special
I got (people) from very reliable sources on the details of a deal to keep confidence in the Prime Minister against the gains and the demands of front-confidence.
Sources told (people): President Jalal Talabani and Iranian figures entered on the window line and improve the atmosphere of reconciliation between Maliki and rivals indicating that the mediators extracted pledges from the Prime Minister for political reform and democracy and to achieve a real partnership with other powers.
The sources said the deal to keep the trust included the activation of Article 140 of the disputed territories, including Kirkuk and the obligation to grant the Kurdistan region full entitlement of the general budget, amounting to 17 percent either pay the Peshmerga have suggested al-Maliki converted to parliament for a vote because it is greater than the powers of the Prime Minister.
The benefits the Iraqi List, has shown the sources said Maliki had agreed to the appointment of Secretary of Defense nominee that the Iraqi List, choose one of three names and coincides with the appointment of a Minister of the Interior nominated by the National Alliance on the block make it clear that a coalition of state law.
In the same context, sources close to the Sadrist movement that the current leader Muqtada al-Sadr insisted on a specific requirement is not waving any file refers to accuse the Sadrists any charges and the closure of these files permanently, including the file killing of Abdul Majid al-Khoei and file kidnapping mission staff and file employees of the Olympic Committee, noting Sadr confirms that the Sadrist movement has nothing to do, and care of the files and link them by waving trend means to keep the case of any doubt and mistrust remain between the government and the Sadrists, which keeps the relationship is not stable.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alnaspaper.com/inp/view.asp%3FID%3D10608&usg=ALkJrhjW48NR0OP2CMPxEOQTGfJ1MfjCng

Back to top Go down

Article 140! Empty Re: Article 140!

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:10 pm

punisher wrote:http://www.changesxchange.com/t14325-activation-of-article-140-and-the-minister-of-defence-of-the-iraqi-list-sadrists-and-closing-files-forever#34001

Activation of Article 140 and the Minister of Defence of the Iraqi List, Sadrists and closing files forever

Posted 17/06/2012 09:14 PM

People / special
I got (people) from very reliable sources on the details of a deal to keep confidence in the Prime Minister against the gains and the demands of front-confidence.
Sources told (people): President Jalal Talabani and Iranian figures entered on the window line and improve the atmosphere of reconciliation between Maliki and rivals indicating that the mediators extracted pledges from the Prime Minister for political reform and democracy and to achieve a real partnership with other powers.
The sources said the deal to keep the trust included the activation of Article 140 of the disputed territories, including Kirkuk and the obligation to grant the Kurdistan region full entitlement of the general budget, amounting to 17 percent either pay the Peshmerga have suggested al-Maliki converted to parliament for a vote because it is greater than the powers of the Prime Minister.
The benefits the Iraqi List, has shown the sources said Maliki had agreed to the appointment of Secretary of Defense nominee that the Iraqi List, choose one of three names and coincides with the appointment of a Minister of the Interior nominated by the National Alliance on the block make it clear that a coalition of state law.
In the same context, sources close to the Sadrist movement that the current leader Muqtada al-Sadr insisted on a specific requirement is not waving any file refers to accuse the Sadrists any charges and the closure of these files permanently, including the file killing of Abdul Majid al-Khoei and file kidnapping mission staff and file employees of the Olympic Committee, noting Sadr confirms that the Sadrist movement has nothing to do, and care of the files and link them by waving trend means to keep the case of any doubt and mistrust remain between the government and the Sadrists, which keeps the relationship is not stable.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alnaspaper.com/inp/view.asp%3FID%3D10608&usg=ALkJrhjW48NR0OP2CMPxEOQTGfJ1MfjCng

"...noting Sadr confirms that the Sadrist movement has nothing to do, ..." Well, c'mon guys. If you've got nothing to do, get on over to the CBI and push that RV button!!!! ☀

Article 140! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Article 140! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Sebtopdog, i agree ☀

Come rv bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:29 pm

I saw this on another board. I hope it's true.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:35 pm

That's what I'm talkin' about!!!! Come on RV....

Article 140! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Article 140! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:16 pm

horizon wrote:That's what I'm talkin' about!!!! Come on RV....

bigsmile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum