Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead

Go down

Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead Empty Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 pm

The death of Saudi Crown Prince Nayef most powerful man in power and expectations of increased conflict in the ruling family

16th June

Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead 3561

Said the Saudi Royal Court this afternoon, the death of Crown Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz in the news took a thunderbolt on the Saudis, accounting for his death a surprise to them, because the Saudi regime was reticent on the incurable disease he was suffering from Prince Nayef, as was his son, Prince Muhammad, Assistant Minister Interior Mohammed bin Nayef had lied last week, news about the deteriorating health of his father and insisted on secrecy to his deteriorating health, despite reports of leakage of his condition hopeless.

The death of Crown Prince Nayef sudden absence from the theater's security and political in Saudi Arabia, a serious turning point in the country and threatens the House of Saud in greater security risks in the expansion of the Department of opposition to him, and threatens to further split and disagreements within the ruling family for many reasons, including:

First: The Nayef bin Abdul Aziz, is the first man who holds the security file within the Saudi regime, without all his brothers were not allowed to participating in this file, especially since he took over the Ministry of Interior since 1970 as assistant to the Interior Minister Fahd bin Abdul Aziz, then took over the ministry in 1975 and until his death, and throughout the period of 37 years was Prince Nayef, the first man in all the security files internally and externally, where Ka n oversees the projects and plans of a Saudi intelligence which is managed by his two brothers, Prince Muqrin bin Abdul Aziz, and this device is one of the most devices influential in the implementation of plans and projects of political and Saudi security abroad, whether in the Arab or Muslim countries, the report confirmed the "Voice of Iraq," Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz, was personally oversee the formation and support organizations, Wahhabi armed Arab and Islamic countries, including the regulation of sectarian Wahhabism in Iraq, which has carried out hundreds of bombings and assassinations to destabilize Iraq's Shiite majority and hit him and in the Gulf region.

As was the Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz sent direct instructions to the clergy members of the Wahhabi scholars of the system to issue a fatwa against the Shiites infidels and the rest of the Muslims.

The Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz is the supervisor of the first on the two files security and military in both Syria and Lebanon, where it was his follow-up of these two files on a permanent basis and in a meeting with leaders of the Syrian opposition in Ankara during his visit to Turkey, told them, "tidings we are with you until the disposal of Bashar
al-Assad and his community. "

In addition, Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz responsible for supporting the formation of a Wahhabi militant organizations in Pakistan and Alfganstan, including the "SSP", which was founded in the Punjab in Pakistan in 1985. The founders of this organization and the Wahhabis are extremists linked to the Saudi regime are "Maulana Nawaz Janjui right, and Maulana Zia Rahman Farooqi and Maulana preference right Ghasemi, and Maulana Tariq's determination."

The spread of this organization in 74 district and 225 sub-region in Pakistan and was aimed at Shiites assassinations and bombings.

As Ashraf, Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz on the formation and support the organization of a terrorist bloody else in Pakistan known as the "Army Janjui" in 1996 and was a Wahhabi extremist Riaz Basra as its Chairman and carried out the organization of hundreds of terrorist operations targeting the leaders of Shiite, The estimated government of Shiites in Pakistan, and by 2001 was "Janjui Army" was involved in 350 murder against Shia leaders and other terrorist operations in different parts of Pakistan.

In Iran, the "organization" Soldiers of God "Baloch led by Wahhabi extremist Abdul Malik Rigi of the achievements of a Saudi intelligence in the era of Prince Nayef has been the announcement of its formation in 2002 under the supervision and support of Saudi intelligence, aimed at fomenting sectarian strife and to try to implement a project to establish the provinces of Sunni in Iran down to the instability and security in Iran and work on their cleavage service of the project the Israeli-west, has been arrested Abdul Malik Rigi by elements of the Iranian intelligence while he was in a private jet launched from Dubai on its way to neighboring countries to Iran in Central Asia, and was forcing his private jet to land in Iran after a trial in front of the Iranian judiciary sentenced to death and executed in the third sentence of the month of November 2010.

Secondly - and other than these operations intelligence Saudi Arabia, Prince Nayef oversaw the implementation of projects to circumvent the revolutions of Health of the Islamic Arab world, in Egypt, Yemen, Tunisia, Bahrain, as is the first man behind all the efforts of intelligence in this area supported by billions of dollars to hit these revolutions, and was behind the "save as" f ugitive Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali of Tunisia by private jet, which was accompanied by his son, Prince Mohammed bin Nayef. And of the role exerted by Prince Nayef in Egypt, where he was connected with President ousted Mubarak and visited him in secret and led the process of supporting the military junta and the remnants of thesystem icons in order to work on the production of a second through elections used the hundreds of millions of Aldlarat Kamal political influence in the trends of public opinion and vote-buying in order to candidates win remnants.

Thirdly - and represents the death of Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz, a serious development in the stability and cohesion of the ruling family, especially that received for the position of the Crown Prince in October to October last, has been appointed directly from King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz and not through the Allegiance Commission, for the information of the king the existence of opposition to assign the position of the Crown Prince to Prince Nayef, so observers expect that the choice of a new crown prince as his successor, at the expense of more disagreements and Alchda within the ruling family, both between the brothers, Prince Nayef, the sons of Abdul-Aziz, or between the sons of Abdul Aziz and the sons of King Faisal who are waiting for their share of the mandate of the Covenant after Antzartoal.

The newspaper reports U.S. has revealed several months ago and more than once, for great concern in the administration of the increasing differences in the ruling family and the leakage of news of their disputes to the popular classes Arabia, in conjunction with the state of health anxious for the king, and the outbreak of conflict between the sons of the new generation of the House of Saud A, where all Yemeni emir himself to share in the "booty" of the legacy of adults who are al-Saud on the threshold of death, disease, and are not able to rule the country, and these young sons of King Abdullah and King Fahd and the sons of the sons of King Faisal.

Prince Nayef was born in 1934 and received several important positions and the most important and Zray internal and then Second Deputy Prime Minister in addition to the Ministry of the Interior, and finally the position of the Crown Prince with his commitment to the Ministry of Interior that died today in Geneva to end the era long to get involved in projects, internal and external security, the Among the most prominent terrorist groups co-opt members of al Qaeda, and oppression to those who refused to join the tempting offerings to support the Saudi regime and the reporting of Czyka his colleagues in the terrorist organization.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.voiraq.com/&sa=X&ei=ikzeT7PIOIaT6QHyksmeDA&ved=0CGcQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3DVoice%2Bof%2BIraq%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dseamonkey-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:unofficial%26prmd%3Dimvns

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead 2805820865  Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead 2805820865  Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead 2805820865  Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Dead 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum