Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting

Go down

Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting  Empty Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting

Post by ADMIN Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Deputy speakers: wise leaders whose connections held national meeting

Created on Saturday, 16 June 2012 18: 34. | |

Baghdad/Orr news

A member of the House of the Islamic Supreme Council to settle their suspended problems Fri telephony Ammar al-Hakim's last with the leaders of the first line of political leaders aimed at bridging up to date national meeting.

NGOs denounce Iranian bombardment that said "the coming days could see practical steps towards tackling the outstanding crises, particularly after the parties worked on no-confidence in the Government has failed to achieve a majority in Parliament".

The NGOs denounce Iranian bombardment that "contacts with the Chairman of the Supreme Council of political leaders to bridge the views down to the national meeting date through move according to defuse the crisis.

The leader of the Islamic Supreme Council, Ammar al-Hakim on telephone calls with President Jalal Talabani and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani and speaker of the House of Osama in Tehran and leader Moqtada al-Sadr on the current political crisis.

Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and Sadr, the leader of the Sadr movement conducted a telephone conversation two days before dealing with the political situation and the crisis of confidence in the Government, and the State of law coalition said that the call was positive.

The President Jalal Talabani sent a letter reply to Erbil leaders included detailed reasons for refusing to send a request to the House of representatives to withdraw confidence from the Government, justified those reasons in four fundamental points highlighted dissatisfaction to withdraw confidence from the Government. And insists the Iraqi list to move the draft to withdraw confidence from the Government although Talabani has announced that the number of votes received amounted to only 145 votes.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uragency.net%2F2012-03-11-16-31-52%2F2012-03-11-16-33-35%2F4875-2012-06-16-18-34-46.html

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum