Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government

3 posters

Go down

Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  Empty Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government

12/6/2012

Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  Talebani-allawe6520021

Palm - detect the Iraqi leader Ayad Allawi, Tuesday, that President Jalal Talabani, was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in Erbil meeting first held in late April, and confirmed that Talabani was reassuring meeting in Arbil that it is able to withdraw confidence without going into the constitutional mechanisms, pointing out that the forces opposed to the past owners of no-confidence in the project through the interrogation of al-Maliki in parliament.

Allawi said in an interview with Al Hayat, said that President Jalal Talabani, was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, during a meeting Erbil first meeting, held at the end of last April, adding that Talabani was reassuring meeting in Arbil to be able to confidence without going into the constitutional mechanisms.

Allawi added that the President of parliament, Osama Najafi spoke during the meeting for a way to withdraw confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's constitutional.

The Allawi to be political consensus between the blocks is not the subject of withdrawal of confidence, but also the general trend in the country which has become a very serious and at three levels, indicating that these levels, represented breaches of constitutional terrible by the regime represented by the Prime Minister, and abuses the very serious of human rights in Iraq, as well as from unilateral political decision.

He said Allawi, that the only consensus reached between all the blocks is a demand from the United States to leave Iraq, pointing out that we asked to get out of Iraq from Chapter VII and see who gets the dialogue and relations with Iran.

Allawi called for resistance to dictatorship and to stand against it and uniqueness according to the Constitution and the peaceful frameworks, and within the political process, saying that the withdrawal of trust is the means, which may lead to this goal.

Allawi said that if the stop-confidence issue, there are many other ways can be adopted, likely to witness the coming days to question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki in parliament because of the unacceptable practices and can be configured to national political front within the new democratic political process.

And between Allawi that my confidence allies the Iraqi List, absolute, where we went with the President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani battles jihadist struggle against the dictatorship and former she was decades of years, and confidence are also present leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, who took a position nationally and clear, and said to reject dictatorship and uniqueness political decision in Iraq.

Between Allawi and the political forces that will not back down on a project-confidence, pointing out that it would team up with Iraqi national forces that believe in confronting the dictatorship in Iraq through democratic means available.

Facing Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, claims of no confidence from him by a number of political blocs, most notably the Sadrists and the Iraqi List and the Kurdistan Alliance, with cautions Congress about the state of law of this step on the political process.

The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr on Tuesday (June 12, 2012), that his support for the withdrawal of confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will not be affected by the positions of the religious authorities in the Iranian city of Qom, "also said some MPs Maliki's coalition," while pointing at the same time that These references are committed to neutrality is a matter of question.

He also stressed, on Monday (June 11, 2012), he signed with his political partners who met in Erbil and Najaf, to change the prime minister only, not the government and to be the candidate of the National Alliance, believing that this goes a way for those who accuse him of Btahedam National Alliance, the Shiite.

And accused the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi, on Monday, the president of "repudiation" of the Constitution and the diversion of the names of 180 deputies signed the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister to a coalition of state law, led, after he announced in (June 9 current) that his decision to withdraw the confidence Maliki did not report to the Parliament for lack of a quorum after the withdrawal of 11 deputies.

And threatened Iraq also resort and its partners to international forums to resolve the political crisis, two days after the announcement of the message sent by the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr (on June 9 current) to the Secretary General of the United Nations through its representative in Iraq Martin Kobler demanding that play a role in the current crisis experienced by the Iraq, especially in the lack of partnership and exclusivity with the State Administration and the infringement of freedoms and actions taken in custody.

And blocs agreed political opposition to the Prime Minister meeting, which met in Erbil, on June 10, to continue to mobilize the forces of parliamentary to address the "phenomenon of control and monopolize" the management of the government, while I decided to send a message illustrative to the President of the Republic is emphasized where the validity of signatures of the House and the adequacy of the required number constitutionally to withdraw confidence.

The country is witnessing a political crisis that some observers emphasize that it is on the rise in the unity of the differences between the political blocs, having transformed from a difference between the Iraqi List and the rule of law to the difference in the latter with the Kurdistan Alliance and the Sadr movement and other movements and parties.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=16111

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  Empty Re: Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Allawi 'Rats' out Talabani over a 'No confidence vote to get Rid of 'Maliki'!! I love it- Sounds like the 'Three'Stooges''- NYUK,NYUK, NYUK-!!Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  3973136183 Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  3973136183 Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  Empty Re: Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  Three_10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  2805820865  Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  2805820865  Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  2805820865  Allawi set off a bomb of caliber and reveals that Talabani was the owner of a proposed withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:45 pm

haaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!! Gotta love it! Excellent photo, too, by the way!Laughing Laughing :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum