Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency

Go down

Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  Empty Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Tuesday 06/12/2012 13:26

Baghdad (news) .. said government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh that the Council of Ministers discussed during its meeting today, in the province of Dhi Qar, ziggurat of Ur drawing mode in the national currency as a symbol historically and nationally.

Ali al-Dabbagh said in a press conference held today in Nasiriya and was attended by the Agency (news) said on Tuesday: The Council of Ministers discussed today at its meeting in Nasiriyah, the problems faced by the province of Dhi Qar, and among those problems, the problem of salinity in the Euphrates River, as it will divert the course of salt region, located west of Nasiriyah in the other direction.

He added that the council studied the establishment of a civilian airport in Nasiriyah in agreement with the Ministry of Transport and Aviation Army in the province, as well as to discuss the expansion project refinery in Nasiriyah oil is scheduled to produce 6 thousand barrels per day, which is the largest in Iraq, as called for maintaining the replacement investment conditions for the project after put previously has not been accepted at the time of any investor.

The Skinner: The Council also discussed the idea of ​​drawing on the ziggurat of Ur of the Iraqi currency as a national symbol of the province and historically. "

The Cabinet held its regular headed by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki today in the city of Nasiriyah.

Previously, the Council of Ministers that was held earlier in the three sessions in the provinces of Basra, Kirkuk and Nineveh, in the tendency to hold hearings in the provinces to look closely at the problems and needs. / Finished /

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=auto|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dlist%26cat_id%3D16

--

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  Empty Re: Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Government discussed drawing mode ziggurat of Ur to Iraqi currency

Dabbagh: the Council of Ministers discussed the drawing mode ziggurat of Ur in the national currency  301809_341988339208228_1963361043_n
12/06/2012

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Cabinet discussed today, Tuesday, put the drawing on the ziggurat of Ur of the Iraqi currency. He said government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh told a news conference in Dhi Qar.

"The Council discussed during its meeting in Nasiriyah, the idea of ​​drawing on the ziggurat of Ur of the Iraqi currency as a national symbol of the province and historically." He said al-Dabbagh said the Cabinet decided today to increase the hours of processing of Dhi Qar province with electricity.

He added that the council discussed the problems faced by the province of Dhi Qar, including the treatment of salinity in the Nehrlafrat, which will divert the course of the region west of Nasiriyah saline in the other direction.

And Skinner: en: Council studied the establishment of a civilian airport in Nasiriyah in agreement with the Ministry of Transport and Aviation Army in the province. He noted Skinner to the Council discussed also the idea of ​​expanding the project refinery in Nasiriyah oil is scheduled to produce 6 thousand barrels per day, which is the largest in Iraq, adding that the province demanded the replacement of investment conditions for the project after raised previously has not been accepted at the time of any investor. / Finished / 22 /

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=auto|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dananernews.com%2F

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum