Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios

Go down

Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios Empty Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios

Post by ADMIN Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 am

Lack of commitment by the conflicting parties, the Iraqi constitution will lead to dangerous scenarios

Posted 12/06/2012 09:28 AM

Adnan Abu-Zeid (Rn) - wrote Reidar Visser in the newspaper (The National) that of the pitfalls of Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki is the spark public discontent in Kurdistan, which precipitated a lot of convergence happening between the Kurds and other parties opposed to the Prime Minister such as the mass of the (Iraqi) secular has the support of the year, and the Sadrists (Shiite Islamic) in the words of the writer. and to the short period the relationship between Maliki and Kurdish leaders are good, and resulted in understandings reported in the course of actively towards a political process that is ideal.

But the problem that began to accumulate with time that Maliki "money to the acquisition power, which promised the Kurds a threat to emerging democracy, and stop this threat will not work with old ways tried and tested based on the promises, and that things would return to the straight, but through the removal. " and wonder Visser, a historian specialized in Iraq, "but, is there someone close to the Kurds can be passed without going through the procedures of constitutional full, and the consequent formation of a new government from the point zero. " refers Visser that "al-Maliki presided over the cabinet meeting in the northern city of Mosul which is overwhelmingly Sunni, to synchronize it with the escalation of the Kurds to withdraw confidence , a move it within a series of attempts to install a foothold among the Sunni community, in an effort to achieve more than a strategic, but Kurdish leaders broke mode (alternation) by attracting masses (Arabic) President on their side, to make it appear the entire political battle and the real diplomacy between two stubborn " . and after giving by the meeting of opponents of Maliki, in late April in Arbil when they issued an ultimatum giving al-Maliki 15 days to adhere to the conventions of political, and when timed warning in mid-May, another meeting in the city of Najaf and prepared a proposal to Ibrahim al-Jaafari to find a new candidate to head the government. But Visser refers only to "all this could not have been up to this level of bitter conflict, if Maliki is committed to the agreements and understandings which led to the formation of his second government in December 2010, where it seemed the Kurds with the passage of time, blind trust Maliki after the disclaimer of commitments. " and haunt Visser doubts in winning the absolute majority of success in the vote (163 votes) for the withdrawal of confidence and secure the 10 votes additional at least to compensate for the votes lost due to absence from Parliament, with reduced seats in the Iraqi bloc of 91 seats to around 85 a result of defections. with focus Kurds on the alliance with the large blocs where they succeeded in that, but that "the attempt to withdraw confidence may be established in the end positions of the Shiite parties smaller, such as the Supreme Council or the Virtue Party, with changing attitudes of people of no confidence," according to Visser. "

The writer describes the current situation (b contradictory and puzzling) under the agenda seems inconsistent political and interdependent economically, is that coherence in the government's keenness on completing deals with foreign companies to promote the production of oil, it has a positive impact on the annual budget received by the Kurds of Baghdad, and specifically the production of oil in the region of Basra. The big problem today in Iraq - according to Visser - lies in the "emergence of a strong central government, are not accompanied by assurances or implementation of the commitments were agreed upon, rest assured the Kurds to their role in the central government in order to pass away the anxiety Isawarham of the extended influence of the center in an exaggerated manner." Perhaps the These concern the Kurdish project because they are historical acquired their struggle bitter with the governments of the center successive Ajehvt their rights. The writer refers to the dilemma of the other, the attempts of both parties the wilderness on the constitutional procedures, while the view Manaoa and al-Maliki that they can simply replace it with someone closer to them without passing constitutional procedures and form the next government from scratch, the advocates and supporters of al-Maliki warn (popular uprising) in the case of withdrawal of confidence. The writer ends by saying "lack of commitment by the disputing parties to the Constitution would lead to the possible scenarios are dangerous, and the man who holds the power to the center to observe the rules of the game democracy through the steps to pass through constitutional procedures. "

http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=54067

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum