Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani

Go down

The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani Empty The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani

Post by ADMIN Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:01 pm

The Kurdish National Union: number of signatures does not guarantee confidence and restore does not require another letter from President Talabani

Date: Monday, 11-06-2012 07: 59 pm

Sulaymaniyah (newsletter) ... The spokesman stressed that the political Bureau of the Kurdish National Union that the number of deputies who signed the request to withdraw confidence (157) signatures only, including 11 deputies, noting that for did not arrive at which guarantees the withdrawal of confidence.
This came in response to remarks by Jaffer Ibrahim, spokesman for the political Bureau of the Kurdish Democratic Party in rodau on the last statement by the President of the Republic the question of withdrawal of confidence in the Prime Minister.

Azad said in a statement received gndiani (News Agency news) on Monday: since the beginning of the crisis, the President's position was clear and explicit, and that as President of the Republic has a range of constitutional responsibilities and must abide by it. Deliberated this issue in all its meetings, particularly with President Barzani agreed that would be neutral in accordance with constitutional responsibility.

Gndiani said: we understand the meaning of a good Alliance and its supporters, and we believe that Alliance meant that the allied parties consult on matters important and fateful and make decisions together and identify the joint action mechanism and targets, and this is an important principle in the work of any Alliance, and not vice versa.

Gndiani: Alliance, he did not eliminate differences, especially if not formatted views and policies already, so a difference does not mean that it becomes a reason or justification for the rift.

He said two soldiers: we use the term incorrectly, welanrah rift in the interest of our people, even use as a compress.

On the political Bureau spokesman for Democrat ally, about the recent statement by the President of the Republic, and he had a surprise for them and replace the resentment, the gndiani: the number of deputies who signed a no-confidence motion and after checking signatures and review (157) signatures only, including 11 on behalf of the Kurdish Patriotic Union, therefore, for not the level that guarantee the withdrawal of confidence.

And between: the members of the House of representatives on the Kurdish National Union who signed the request was assigned by their party to sign the request for withdrawal of confidence in order to protect the unity of the Kurdish Prince.

Gndiani said: If signatures implementation process of withdrawal of confidence, this does not require the President to write another letter, because, as announced earlier, the President of the Republic had deposited the message of the President of the Kurdistan region's website, and if true, information about access to legal ratio signatures are included with the message is deposited and sent to the House for appropriate action. /Completed/24 u/LR.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D45256

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum