Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives

3 posters

Go down

Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives Empty Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives

Post by ADMIN Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives

06/11/2012 19:46

BAGHDAD / Knights of hope A source close to the Iraqi List, said House Speaker Osama Najafi expressed his willingness to resign from the presidency of the Council and the nomination of a replacement if asked to do so and cut the road in front of the attempts of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to divert attention away from the subject of withdrawal of confidence from it.

The source added that "Najafi considered that the main objective is to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for its uniqueness power and marginalize others and not involved in decision-making and Tanslh of all the agreements signed previously with either the Iraqi or the Kurdish Alliance, or even some of the blocks that fall within the National Alliance."

said that "Najafi expressed his willingness to resign if it contributes to the goal of withdrawing confidence from the al-Maliki, and that he would not cling to those chairs."

http://fursanalamal.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=3311

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives Empty Re: Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives

Post by chevysteve Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Atta boy Najafi!!!! Take one for the team!!

I like this dude:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives Empty Re: Urgent ... Najafi submit his resignation from the presidency of the House of Representatives

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:05 pm

He's doing this because he doesn't like what the rest if them are doing to Maliki- It will just be longer 'till we receive our blessing, that's all- Who's side are you on?:?:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:08 pm

I'm on the side of Truth, Justice and the American way!!!

Just call me SUPERMAN!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Aye, yai yai-Rolling Eyes
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:42 pm

terbo56 wrote:Aye, yai yai-Rolling Eyes

You're too funny Terbo. Laughing Laughing

I would say it's already been 7 years or so, so what's another year or two?? But, I won't.

In my opinion Malaki has gotta go no matter what and if Najafi is collaterall damage, then so be it.. These two are crooks in the same pod and have the best interest of Iran (and themselves) at heart.

Sumpin gotsta happen sooner or later really?
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:44 pm

I agree- You are right- The more that go, the merrier!!Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum