Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis

Go down

Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis Empty Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 31, 2012 4:57 pm

Baghdad / Orr News
Source
revealed that "the meeting of the National Alliance, which took place
yesterday did not come out with tangible results," pointing to the
receipt of foreign contacts during the conference for several blocks,
pointing to a connection of the Iranian Embassy and U.S. Vice President
Joe Biden.

The
source, who requested anonymity, said some attendees saw in the
"President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari that he was not
clear," noting that al-Jaafari, "as usual, a lot of philosophy and the
use of expressions of metaphors was unsuccessful in the management of
the meeting," pointing to that block free see that al-Jaafari "I do not
assign their positions."

In
this regard, the source close to the Liberal bloc that in its opinion
that "the National Alliance, despite his attempts to cohesion may
cracking and fall apart because of policies that insist to follow Prime
Minister Nuri al-Maliki," revealing the leaks of Liberal says that
"al-Maliki maneuvering the coalition to remain in a third session as
Prime Minister. "

According
to information obtained by the agency (UR) to the "members of the
National Alliance were divided in their meeting between the cross for
his silence towards the non-attendance at al-Maliki's meeting and those
who count not attending the disregard of a major National Alliance", for
their ignorance that some leaders of the coalition are asked Maliki not
to attend the meeting, noting that the leaders of the coalition that
Maliki promised to "deliver a message to the alliance stronger than
that."

The
source pointed out that "the representatives of the Supreme Council
refused to go into those details," and pointed out that they had "asked
to refer the calm at this stage and not to situations more than the
actual capacity."

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uragency.net%2F2012-03-11-16-31-52%2F2012-03-11-16-33-57%2F3811-2012-05-30-17-36-13.html&act=url

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis 2805820865  Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis 2805820865  Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis 2805820865  Meeting of the National Alliance: Washington and Tehran are you coming on the line of the crisis 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum