Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR!

Go down

C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR! Empty C.B.I. Forming a committee to maintain the price of the DINAR!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:41 am

2012-04-22

BAGHDAD / JD / .. A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee
Haitham Jubouri for a meeting attended by the Committee with the Ministry
of Finance and Central Bank on Sunday to [u]form a committee is
considering steps to maintain the price of the Iraqi dinar.

Jubouri said L / JD / “The Committee had a meeting with the Central
Bank and the directors in the Ministry of Finance for the purpose of
standing on the most important steps taken by the central bank to get
rid of price volatility in the currency of Iraq.”

The Jubouri “We will form a
joint committee between the central bank and the executive branch of
government, especially in the Ministry of Finance in this format so we
can take firm steps and re-thought the Iraqi dinar to the economic
position.”

He stressed, “The committee, which will be Sncklha follow-up committee and not to consider steps to achieve the central bank.”

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee “The Committee monitors the financial caution and concern the issue of volatility of the Iraqi dinar at this time”.

http://bit.ly/IwqVKr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum