Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A DROP OF WISDOM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A DROP OF WISDOM

Go down

A DROP OF WISDOM Empty A DROP OF WISDOM

Post by etheowl Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:36 pm

I DID RECEIVE THIS EMAIL AND I WANT TO SHARE THIS INFO WITH YOU GUYS:

The full Russel of OZ post - with a response

Post from April 18 -

The Iraqi Dinar is currently worthless, but I (Russell from Oz) and others who have done extensive due diligence (Kaperoni, Enorste and few others) feel that the Iraqi Dinar will revalue at about or just above US$1.00... possibly at $1.17 - $1.20.

There have been countless articles released from the CBI and GOI regarding the revaluation (delete 3 zero’s project) in recent months. All point to and reference a revaluation of about 1000:1 which would put the new dinar at about equal to US$1.00

It is apparent from articles and news items out of Iraq lately that the main currency on the street in Iraq is the US$... this fits in with what we perceive was Shabibi’s plan to pull the large 3 zero notes out of circulation in Iraq (the “delete 3 zero’s” project).

---- guru bashing section removed from an otherwise pretty good article ----

THE FACT IS THIS...

Shabibi doesn’t care how many Dinars are held outside Iraq, because he has stated several times that those dinars will be held as “Foreign Currency Reserves” in those outside countries.... all countries around the world hold “Foreign Reserves”. They are basically an investment in the growth of the country that issued that currency. For example, China holds about 3 trillion US$ in their foreign reserves. Saudi Arabia and other major oil producers hold massive reserves of US$’s... that was all part of the plan set up by Keisinger et al years ago... this has allowed the USA to print massive amounts of dollars that will NEVER be cashed in. These countries holding US$ in foreign reserve accounts CAN’T EVER cash them in for their own currency, because if they do it will collapse the US$ and the worlds currency system TOTALLY. (yup, the worlds monetary system is just a house of cards, whether you like it or not... and it always has been).

OK... now you (hopefully) understand how money works at a macro level, consider this... why has Shabibi been printing and allowing Dinars to flow out of his country? Could it be to control inflation internally while increasing the amount of US$ in Iraq? ... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Shabibi has stated MORE THAN ONCE that the Dinars outside Iraq will REMAIN as Foreign Reserves in the countries that hold them... THAT MEANS that THESE dinars we and our treasuries hold WON’T EVER be going back to Iraq... so... Shabibi doesn’t have to worry about them or their perceived effect on his money supply. Foreign Reserves are NOT part of M1 and M2... money supply WITHIN Iraq. He is ONLY concerned with M1 and M2 (Money in Iraq in cash and loans mortgages etc).

The simple fact is Shabibi and Iraq only have to fund a revaluation WITHIN Iraq... and at a RV rate of 1000:1 they only need the equivalent of about 60 billion USD worth (which they already have in foreign reserves of US$’s).

YES FOLKS, the fact is Iraq doesn’t need to find trillions of dollars to revalue their currency because they don’t have to cash us out... our central banks are going to do that, not Iraq. When we cash out, our dinars will go to our various countries central banks (the FED in America’s case for example) or to our treasuries. Our countries will issue to our bank accounts a digital equivalent in local currency to what we cash in. Our Dinars will then go and be held in Foreign reserves in our countries. In doing so our countries will increase money supply in our countries which will be a MASSIVE STIMULUS to our economies (we will buy new homes, cars and all sorts of do-dads from China).... some of us will probably even invest part of our newfound wealth back into Iraq.

Now you are asking... OK you Aussie hero, WHY HAS THE FREAKIN RV NOT HAPPENED ALREADY ??

Shabibi (the CBI boss) has stated many times that he is ready... he’s said “soon”, in a “few days” , “in the coming days” etc going way back to his visit to America early in 2011 (about April I think). We all know he was ready in June 2011 too.

Our theory ( that of Kaperoni, Enorste and myself from www.DinarAlert.webs.com )... is that Maliki (the Prime Minister of Iraq) is the problem. Not that Maliki doesn’t want an RV, he does, he’s desperate for it, however, Shabibi won’t press the RV button UNTIL Maliki makes good on his promises that he made in order to get into power. He promised to share high Cabinet posts with other coalition members (Erbil... Alawi etc) and the HCL law with Kurdistan. These are unmet promises that put him in power over 18 months ago. We believe that Shabibi won’t RV until Maliki gives way and delivers on his promises.

Conclusion...
•Don't give up your day job...
•Don’t go crazy taking layaways...
•Don’t use the rent money...

HOWEVER... This could happen t aany time now... tonight, next week, next year... or we may have to wait until after another election, but I sure as heck hope not!

Russell from Oz ... I am a currency trader

April 18, 2012 at 6:40 AM - DARJOHN

THANKS; RUSSELL, I WANT TO POST A VIEW FROM THE THINK TANK!!! RE; TIMELINE !!THIS IS IN LINE WITH YOUR POST !

A rare post from me w/o a news article attached. I have had some thoughts lately as to my belief that the RV is close...

I have heard many ppl say [over the past 6 months especially] that the RV has been delayed....again [and I refer not just to our forum here but the dinar 'community' as a whole]

perhaps thats not the case at all. I rather think that we have L@@Ked to things as the 'trigger' that were not.

Let's face the fact that we are given only clues and glimpses into the full picture of this event...

BUT, since we have now entered into the month of April I do believe that perhaps the RV has indeed....been delayed.

I see this month as having much potential for many reasons:

1) The GOI is working on settling their major issues. They have even hinted [strongly] in the news that there is agreement on oil and gas law and Erbil etc.

2) Maliki met with council of ministers and that they have asked the CBI to delay. The word 'delay' has no meaning if they plan to do this next year. It only makes sense in the short term. Here is the news headline from Friday:

Council of Ministers intends to ask to postpone the new currency in the market

3) The 2012 budget is STILL not made public. This makes no sense....

4) The meeting with Kuwait has been delayed until the end of April. This makes no sense....

Consider that there has been NO mention of problems or setbacks in the process until suddenly after the meeting was to be held in Baghdad on the 15th. Over 50 Kuwaiti businesses are moving into Iraq this month? Kuwaiti airlines is now scheduling regular flights into various regions of Iraq? Affer 21 years? There is NO reason for delay in these final settlements with Kuwait...all the lights on this issue have been.....green. I firmly believe that all issues have been settled/agreed to [in principle] by the players and they are simply withholding the announcement of such until later in the month. And I also believe that they have received some assurances on final release of Ch7...

5) There are major meetings being held by the most powerful ppl in the world of finance...this week and until the end of the month...

6) The IMF has historically updated the SDR for the IQD on.....April 30th.....

7) Imposition of tariffs in June, they need about two months to prepare for this affer the RV...

The auctions are not working as they once did and the dollar is gaining in preference.....untenable...

9) Dr. Shabibi is to meet with the full parliament to share the 'plan'. I believe he did so before leaving for the U.S. this week. To share this with so many ppl would not be a smart move UNLESS the event is close at hand..

Dr. Shabibi to tell all...to all...of parliament!!

10) Just for the sake of having a 10th item here I am not one of the ppl who ascribe the power to trigger this event as being within the oval office...Just who DOES control it is way above our pay grade. I suspect the guy [or gal] is wealthy!!!!!

This list could be extended....a lot. If we do NOT see an RV in April I will write this down [in my book] as delay #2....

Last edited by Kevind53 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed bashing)

etheowl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum