Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think?

2 posters

Go down

The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? Empty The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think?

Post by KAI Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:59 pm

The Tensions Between the Parties :king: :king: :king: (or AKA I wanna be in charge....)

4.22.2012 | (Voice of Iraq)

Baghdad (news) stressed member of the Turkmen Front MP for the coalition in Iraq Nabil Hrbo, the need to convene a meeting of the three presidencies (the Republic, deputies, ministers) before the National Congress, for the agreement of the political blocs on the mechanisms of solutions to contentious issues among themselves.

said Hrbo in a statement ( Agency news) on Sunday: The Preparatory Committee for the National Conference will meet in the coming days, in order to agree on a date for the National Congress, stressing the need to hold a meeting of the presidencies in order to accord political blocs on the mechanisms for solutions to controversial issues among themselves.

said Iraqi MP: You must meeting to be different from the presidencies of the meetings held previously, which was formal did not come out with something, he said, adding: This meeting will remove the tensions between the poor politicians.

Earlier, the leader of the State of Law Coalition MP / National Alliance / Khaled al-Asadi, the mass You will be prompted by the political blocs in the National Congress is expected to take place, the commitment to national partnership and not to the partners in the government and the role of the opposition at the same time, he (the news): The National Alliance demands similar to the demands of the Iraqi List and the Kurdistan Alliance, a commitment to the Constitution and not try to jump it (no overtaking ), as well as national commitment to partnership between the political blocs participating in the government and not to play the role of partners and the opposition at the same time.

LINK: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=52945#ixzz1smoke433
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? Empty Re: The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Again with "THE COMING DAYS"...

Back to top Go down

The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think? Empty Re: The Tensions Between the Parties in Iraq. Ya think?

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:53 pm

this is just my own opinion. malaki is visiting iran now as is treated like a hero and is getting instructions.there plan isis a secular one of forgetting the other 2 main sects and ruling with theres. they are finally realizing what is going on as well as malaki and irans agenda. at the present time allawi brazzani tabanni and sadr are groupping together to discuss a plan of getting rid of him. i do not give much credence in this since they seem more talk then action.lastly tommorow we will see if kuaitt and iraq reallysinn the papers in agreement or some way malaki gets it posponed again
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:08 pm

jayzze wrote:this is just my own opinion. malaki is visiting iran now as is treated like a hero and is getting instructions.there plan isis a secular one of forgetting the other 2 main sects and ruling with theres. they are finally realizing what is going on as well as malaki and irans agenda. at the present time allawi brazzani tabanni and sadr are groupping together to discuss a plan of getting rid of him. i do not give much credence in this since they seem more talk then action.lastly tommorow we will see if kuaitt and iraq reallysinn the papers in agreement or some way malaki gets it posponed again

Nice theory....

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum