Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Preparations underway for National Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Preparations underway for National Conference

+2
1alaskan
KAI
6 posters

Go down

Preparations underway for National Conference Empty Preparations underway for National Conference

Post by KAI Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:14 am

National Conference Preparatory to Receive Proposals for Political Entities

Voice of Iraq

13-04-2012 Baghdad

Range began the preparatory committee for the national meeting, yesterday, to study the requests and proposals made ​​by the political blocs, which predicts a breakthrough in the political crisis. A member of the Preparatory Committee for the meeting of the national leadership of the coalition of state law Hassan Sinead, in a press statement, "The Preparatory Committee is currently considering applications and proposals made ​​by the political blocs. "The requests and proposals made ​​by the political blocs regarding the problems that followed the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq, indicating that these requests related to the re-formation of the structure of the Iraqi state after leaving the U.S. in line with the Constitution. and was scheduled to hold leaders of political blocs national meeting last Thursday to discuss the current political crisis, especially the differences between the State of Law coalition and the Iraqi List, but he was postponing the meeting, without giving reasons, to date has not been determined until now. and denied a member of the Preparatory Committee of the National Conference for the coalition in Iraq Arshad Salhi determine the middle of next week the date for the eighth meeting of the Preparatory Committee of the National Conference. said Salhi, in a press statement yesterday, "that Iraq has not received so far any a call for a future meeting of the Preparatory Committee. " The Salhi, had announced earlier that the eighth meeting of the Preparatory Committee meetings will be held the middle of next week, and the presence of Vice President of the Republic Khodair al, in order to reach a consolidated working paper, after failing to previous meetings of the development of this paper. and Iraq is a major political crisis is the first after the American withdrawal, on the back of issuing an arrest warrant against the vice president the leader of the Iraqi List, Tariq al-Hashimi, after being accused of supporting terrorism, and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a request to parliament to withdraw confidence from his deputy, Saleh al-Mutlaq, the leader of the Iraqi List Also, after description of the last of the owners as a "dictator does not build," which prompted Iraq to suspend its membership in the Council of Ministers and House of Representatives, and submit a request to the Parliament of no confidence in Maliki, before you decide on (January 29, 2012) Back to the Council of Representatives, As announced in (February 6, 2012) that the components have agreed to end the County Council of Ministers and the return of all its ministers to attend the meetings of the Council.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sotaliraq.com%2Fmobile-news.php%3Fid%3D51748%23ixzz1rvW69F6z
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Preparations underway for National Conference Empty Re: Preparations underway for National Conference

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:16 am

happydance AWESOME happydance

Back to top Go down

Preparations underway for National Conference Empty Re: Preparations underway for National Conference

Post by 1alaskan Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Just get on with it already!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:49 pm

i will commend iraq they re very good at setting up meetings and confrences and equally as good a s accomplishing nothing so do not get to overjoyed. the net is apr15 when kuaitt signs the chp7 papers
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Dear KAI and others: I just love these English translations, don't you? I just wish someone would translate it again .... into English! Man, it is hard to wade through this stuff. :shock:

Preparations underway for National Conference Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Preparations underway for National Conference Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:56 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Dear KAI and others: I just love these English translations, don't you? I just wish someone would translate it again .... into English! Man, it is hard to wade through this stuff. :shock:

I figure if I see no "WATERMELONS" it's all good.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:03 pm

Preparations underway for National Conference 949729897

Preparations underway for National Conference Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Preparations underway for National Conference Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:41 pm

1alaskan

Watermelons were in the original article! LOL!

Yesterday I read one with coral in it.
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Maybe they really like watermelon over there!

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:45 pm

I love how politicians set-up meetings to prepare for a meeting!

Preparations underway for National Conference 761671673

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL Preparations underway for National Conference 3151798102
Preparations underway for National Conference Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:49 pm

1alaskan wrote:
SEBtopdog wrote:Dear KAI and others: I just love these English translations, don't you? I just wish someone would translate it again .... into English! Man, it is hard to wade through this stuff. :shock:

I figure if I see no "WATERMELONS" it's all good.

I just thought to my self at least there's no watermelons with electrodes ... LOL! Great minds think alike ... or is that warped minds think alike ... never could quite keep that straight ... oh bother .... lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Preparations underway for National Conference 2805820865  Preparations underway for National Conference 2805820865  Preparations underway for National Conference 2805820865  Preparations underway for National Conference 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:11 am

LOL Warped minds definitely think alike! Preparations underway for National Conference 761671673

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL Preparations underway for National Conference 3151798102
Preparations underway for National Conference Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum