Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!!

5 posters

Go down

NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! Empty NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!!

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Turned on the news and there is a package that was found and the World Financial Center in New York City was evacuated late this morning.

In the name of Jesus Christ, we plead the blood of Jesus over all of those people and the building. We decree and declare that NO WEAPON shall be able to prosper. Grant wisdom to the security teams. Thank You, Father God, for YOUR PEACE for all of those people who were inside this building....and we stand in faith for a GOOD report. AMEN.

IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

GivingGodTheGlory

Back to top Go down

NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! Empty Re: NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!!

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:22 pm

Praise God. The people just got an "ALL CLEAR" to be able to go back into work. AMEN!

GivingGodTheGlory

Back to top Go down

NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! Empty Re: NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!!

Post by rocklady Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Thank God!!!!
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:40 pm

The people are waking up. This is going to keep happening would be my guess. Folks are gonna be real mad, real soon.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! 2245507099NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 pm

The good thing is that folks are now noticing these things, maybe 12 years ago no one would have.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:50 pm

So true 1alaskan!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! 2245507099NYC World Financial Center EVACUATED! Pray!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by botho Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Just read a Yahoo that it was a novelty grenade from WW11, and was never a threat,
THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

botho

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:26 pm

And it was mounted on a piece of wood with a sign that said "pull here for customer service", just a gag gift, but caution is good.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:22 pm

I find the timing of this package's arrival very interesting.....

Yet another distraction to keep people who are directly and/or indirectly involved with the world global reset of currencies.

Thanking God for the outcome of this. Good work to have noticed the package in the first place.

My heart went out to the people who were apart of the 9/11 attacks in the financial district....

The devil is running out of time....it is OUR time for the transferrance of the wealth so that we can go into all the nations and preach the good news of Jesus Christ.

GivingGodTheGlory

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum