Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS

+4
Keys
Kevind53
rick152
KAI
8 posters

Go down

CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS Empty CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS

Post by KAI Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Iraq Has Cash Reserves to Fight Dinar Depreciation
Posted on 11 April 2012

CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 203646764
The finance committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives warned on Wednesday about the deterioration of the Iraqi economy due to the low exchange rate of the dinar to the US dollar, assuring that proposals are underway to get the country back on its feet, reports AKnews.

According to AKnews, the Iraqi dinar hit its lowest exchange rate in three years against the US dollar, at a selling rate of 1290 dinars per dol lar on Tuesday. On the othe hand, some online sources still show it trading in the range 1160 to 1165.

Committee member Shawrash Mustafa said the committee began to study the deterioration of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate and put in place several proposals to halt the crisis. He did not say what these proposals were, but that they will be delivered to the Ministry of Finance and Iraqi Central Bank (ICB).

The ICB has issued strict regulations on its sale of dollars, due to restrictions on trade with both Iran and Syria.

Azzaman reports that the dinar’s depreciation has prompted the Central Bank to intervene by increasing supply of dollars and withdrawing dinars from the market. The operation is supported by estimated foreign currency reserves of $62 billion, which Central Bank Deputy Governor Mudher Saleh said is sufficient to cover 120% of the value of local currency in circulation at current exchange rate.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/04/11/iraq-has-cash-reserves-to-fight-dinar-depreciation/
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS Empty Re: CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:00 pm

I thought we wanted the dollar to be pulled, NOT the dinar scratch

Back to top Go down

CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS Empty Re: CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS

Post by rick152 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Thanks Kai, Some will see this as a bad thing but in essence if one thinks about it...Put U S D back on the streets and pull in more dinar there will be less of those large notes to cash in for the Iraqi's later when the RV hits. This along with lots of other news stories sure does appear that RV is no it's way to us all.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:15 pm

rick152 wrote:Thanks Kai, Some will see this as a bad thing but in essence if one thinks about it...Put U S D back on the streets and pull in more dinar there will be less of those large notes to cash in for the Iraqi's later when the RV hits. This along with lots of other news stories sure does appear that RV is no it's way to us all.

I see your point... come rv bounce :happyjoy: bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:31 pm

CBI and Forex are still showing a rate of 1161 ... can you spell manipulation? I knew you could .... Twisted Evil It sure looks like someone is playing games with the exchange rate inside Iraq ... might be setting the stage ... but no way to know for sure with this bunch. :evil: Rolling Eyes :shock:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 2805820865  CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 2805820865  CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 2805820865  CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Something is going on...as if 'change' is coming ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Good evening Punisher -

I see Shabibi's brilliant wisdom shining through in this.

*Pull as many large and old Dinar out of circulation in-country.

*Substitute temporarily with the currency (USD) Iraqis have become accustomed to for decades.

*Sweeten the pot by increased value to "encourage" participation (aka create excitement and buy-in, a general rule in marketing) watch people stampede to the banks and money changers.

*With that effective tactic completed, (two to three days?) I expect to see an announcement that the Iraqi people are wealthy and Iraq can support a strong Dinar - and the RV reveal.

*BINGO: National wealth, pride, new jobs, a strong economy, and extremely elevated world financial status.

*Bye bye Chapter 7; welcome to the WTO.

It' so close we are wearing it.

Breathe, Punisher, breathe...then a quick happy dance CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 203646764 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 203646764 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 203646764

Sweet.

Last edited by KAI on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:07 pm

KAI wrote:Good evening Punisher -

I see Shabibi's brilliant wisdom shining through in this.

*Pull as many large and old Dinar out of circulation in-country.

*Substitute temporarily with the currency (USD) Iraqis have become accustomed to for decades.

*Sweeten the pot by increased value to "encourage" participation (aka create excitement, a general rule in marketing) watch people stampede to the banks and money changers.

*With that effective tactic completed, (two to three days?) I expect to see an announcement that the Iraqi people are wealthy and Iraq can support a strong Dinar - and the RV reveal.

*BINGO: National wealth, pride, new jobs, a strong economy, and extremely elevated world financial status.

*Bye bye Chapter 7; welcome to the WTO.

It' so close we are wearing it.

Breathe, Punisher, breathe...then a quick happy dance CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 203646764 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 203646764 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 203646764

Sweet.

I think KAI is really SHABIBI telling us his plan...if that is true then thank you Dr. SHABIBI...that sounds like a brilliant plan indeed bounce :happyjoy: bounce

Ilikeyou bigsmile Ilikeyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:28 pm

I love this plan, Kai.

Sounds great!

Like something Dr. Shabibi would do. Very Happy
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:35 pm

OK punisher this widget(s) for you and your happy dance

CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376

I know how much you like these little guys. LOL

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:39 pm

rick152 wrote:OK punisher this widget(s) for you and your happy dance

CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376 CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 567726376

I know how much you like these little guys. LOL

Rick, I see those little guys trapped in that box below and they need to express themselves especially since the rv is so close... ☀ :cheers: ☀

bounce :happyjoy: bounce

🙇 run 🙇

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:06 am

I thought we were told that the RV already happened in Iraq???
And that the LD's were being used as well?
I am confused at this point
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:23 am

SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:I thought we were told that the RV already happened in Iraq???

If it's not on the C.B.I....it has NOT happened!

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:23 am

It has not RV'ed in Iraq. It will take about two seconds when the lower denoms are out for somebody with an iphone on the ground to get a pic on the internet so I don't think anybody will be speculating. It will be confirmed (as in actual proof) within a very short time.

However, until the HCL gets passed, there isn't any reason to RV. Kurdistan would have enough money to withdrawal from Iraq and it would be a mess. All this really hinges on the ability to share the wealth and until that is in writing, they aren't stupid enough to RV (unfortunately).

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:56 am

Hmmm, I thought Miske had posted that it did?
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:21 am

SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:Hmmm, I thought Miske had posted that it did?

She didn't...she will when it does Smile

Back to top Go down

CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS Empty yep

Post by clayf Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:46 am

SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:I thought we were told that the RV already happened in Iraq???
I know its rv'd in Iraq atleast 7 times that I can remember and I cashed in 7 times also! where have you guys been... say what? you can see my profile pic right to your left how do you think I got that stack

Last edited by clayf on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:42 am

Oh, Boy!CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 1471667124
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:00 am

Cardiac99 wrote:Oh, Boy!CBI: Pulling Dinar off the Street INCREASING SUPPLY OF US DOLLARS 1471667124

What do you see in your crystal ball?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:14 am

My crystal ball was on the fritz the last few days. Hopin' the genie has it fixed by the time I get back from the ticker fixer (Cardiologist) this afternoon.

My previous post was in reference to clayf's comment above it.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 am

Cardiac99 wrote:My crystal ball was on the fritz the last few days. Hopin' the genie has it fixed by the time I get back from the ticker fixer (Cardiologist) this afternoon.

My previous post was in reference to clayf's comment above it.

I thought you saw an RV in your crystal ball Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:15 am

Like I said, gotsta wait till I get back from the doc to talk to my genie and see if he has it fixed yet. Then we will know more. Probably be back about 1 pm central with some info. I hope to have info, anyway.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 am

Is that the genie from Aladdin, lol.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum