Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.

+8
bobby booshay
wes
SEBtopdog
1alaskan
therealbutterfly
supergirl
rick152
KAI
12 posters

Go down

Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  Empty Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.

Post by KAI Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:58 am

:evil: Maliki please go bye bye. Shabibi is a wise and very smart man. :cheers:

BAGHDAD - "Squares of Liberation"

Board of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the dimensions of the central bank governor, Sinan Mohammed Rida al-Shabibi, from office based on the article of the law sets a five-year work, i.e., that deserved dimensional three years ago when he was appointed to his post in 2004.

Wave-Maliki seeking to join the Central Bank to the Office of the General Secretariat of the Prime Minister and an end to his stay independent institution, came across a statement by one "expert" legal close to him, and after a few hours of receiving the President of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi for Hbibi and its emphasis on the need to keep the central bank an independent institution away from the tutelage of the government as collateral for the money of the Iraqi claims of creditors international.

"Legal expert" who is close to the government, Tariq Harb, said Tuesday in a press statement that "Shabibi Tjaosalmdh legal work for years," explaining that "the Central Bank Law of 2004 set the time period for the work of the Governor of the Bank Central five years only. "

It is known that Shabibi personal financial and economic enjoys wide international respect, as well as the fact that the intellectual character worked against the regime of Saddam Hussein and his dictatorial approach.
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  Empty Re: Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.

Post by rick152 Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:37 am

Thanks for this KAI, really is a big deal! However I dont think Maliki will ever be able to accomplish this. Shabibi is to much a part of this plan to be ousted. I feel if Maliki continues in this quest his career will be over much faster than one could imagine.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  Empty Re: Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.

Post by supergirl Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:39 am

@rick152 Exactly!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:06 am

Maybe his "expert" should inform him that he is not legally the PM yet..... He had 30 days to form his cabinet from the time he was given the nod (which took waaaaaay longer than the constitutional timeframe too). But then again, he lost, then got HIS appointed court to validate that he could form the largest bloc AFTER the election and somehow become the PM lol

Over 2 years after the election and they still cant get it done.... pathetic....

Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:20 pm

So maybe Maliki does finally gets Shabibi out, he would get himself tossed also, What is the old saying, Cut off your own nose to spite your face?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:53 pm

1alaskan wrote:So maybe Maliki does finally gets Shabibi out, he would get himself tossed also, What is the old saying, Cut off your own nose to spite your face?

"Tossed" might be a euphemism for what would happen to Maliki, don't you think, 1Alaskan? Twisted Evil :shock: :cheers:

Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:00 pm

You could be right!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:06 pm

I wish Maliki would find a "legal reason" to stretch a rope.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby booshay Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:18 pm

rick152-is it possible (not necesarily probable) that shabibi doesnt want this right now. i mean no one can figure wat the hold up is so i just wonder if he no want it.

bobby booshay

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:33 pm

bobby booshay wrote:rick152-is it possible (not necesarily probable) that shabibi doesnt want this right now. i mean no one can figure wat the hold up is so i just wonder if he no want it.

Shabibi has stated in he past what he thinks needs to be inplace before the CBI does anything with the IQD value, as of today those things do not appear to have been done. That is not to say they are, behind the sceans they could be, and could be announced just minutes before the CBI changes the value of the IQD.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:50 pm

bobby booshay wrote:rick152-is it possible (not necesarily probable) that shabibi doesnt want this right now. i mean no one can figure wat the hold up is so i just wonder if he no want it.

I think Dr Shabibi wants this to happen but is the political climate in Iraq completely ready, is more like the question.

At the same time I must add that I believe what we are hearing in that the different sects in Iraq along with the added pressures of the region ie Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the like are having a great influence on this event. I BELIEVE we are closer than some might wish to see.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:17 pm

I don't think Maliki is smart enough to get Shabibi out of the CBI.
Shabibi is very educated and smart along with very well respected.
Maliki although privileged doesn't seem to have a brain equal to a rodent.

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:19 pm

How about a 'GNAT'??Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:24 pm

terbo56 wrote:How about a 'GNAT'??Laughing
hmm that may be pushing it too Terbo Laughing

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Mayube they should look in the constitution and see that with out a full goi in place none of them have a job

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:29 pm

OK! I'll give you that- Maybe he does have an 'Electrolux' brain-Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  3973136183 Maliki now thinks He has found a legal reason to ouste Shabibi.  3973136183 lol!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:47 pm

IRAQ WILL NEVER BE READY TO HAVE A PEACEFUL AND STABLE GOVERNMENT... THEY HAVE BEEN FIGHTING EACH OTHER FOR 10,000 YEARS AND IF YOU CAME BACK HERE IN ANOTHER 10,000 YEARS THEY WOULD STILL BE AT EACH OTHERS THROAT.

I DO HAVE AN IDEA THAT I BELIEVE CAN APPLY PRESSURE TO THE CBI... TO SHABIBI, AND TO THE WHOLE APPLE CART OVER THERE...

I BELIEVE EVERYONE WOULD GET ON THE CBI WEBSITE, AND USE THE "CONTACT US" BUTTON AND WRITE, IN BIG BOLD LETTERS ... TELL THE CBI TO STOP USING OUR US DOLLARS, THEY HAVE NO LEGAL RIGHT ANY LONGER TO CONTINUE USING OUR MONEY AND NOT USE THEIR MONEY.

IF 10,000 OF US WROTE TO THEM DAILY YOU WOULD SEE THAT THEY WOULD BEGIN TO BELIEVE "WE" ARE GETTING AGGRAVATED WITH THEM PLAYING THEIR STUPID MIND GAMES.

TELL THEM THEY ARE AM EMBARRASSMENT TO THEIR COUNTRY AND TO THE WORLD... THEY HATE THAT STUFF, ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS TRUE.

MY POINT IS, WE HAVE A VOICE, LETS USE IT.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:21 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:IRAQ WILL NEVER BE READY TO HAVE A PEACEFUL AND STABLE GOVERNMENT... THEY HAVE BEEN FIGHTING EACH OTHER FOR 10,000 YEARS AND IF YOU CAME BACK HERE IN ANOTHER 10,000 YEARS THEY WOULD STILL BE AT EACH OTHERS THROAT.

I DO HAVE AN IDEA THAT I BELIEVE CAN APPLY PRESSURE TO THE CBI... TO SHABIBI, AND TO THE WHOLE APPLE CART OVER THERE...

I BELIEVE EVERYONE WOULD GET ON THE CBI WEBSITE, AND USE THE "CONTACT US" BUTTON AND WRITE, IN BIG BOLD LETTERS ... TELL THE CBI TO STOP USING OUR US DOLLARS, THEY HAVE NO LEGAL RIGHT ANY LONGER TO CONTINUE USING OUR MONEY AND NOT USE THEIR MONEY.

IF 10,000 OF US WROTE TO THEM DAILY YOU WOULD SEE THAT THEY WOULD BEGIN TO BELIEVE "WE" ARE GETTING AGGRAVATED WITH THEM PLAYING THEIR STUPID MIND GAMES.

TELL THEM THEY ARE AM EMBARRASSMENT TO THEIR COUNTRY AND TO THE WORLD... THEY HATE THAT STUFF, ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS TRUE.

MY POINT IS, WE HAVE A VOICE, LETS USE IT.

They can use the USD as long as they feel like it, like many other countries do.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum