Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar

+4
1alaskan
Jayzze
DevaronDLH
KAI
8 posters

Go down

Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar Empty Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar

Post by KAI Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:17 pm

this just might be the key to release, release, release! :cheers: Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar 567726376

04/10/2012 | (Voice of Iraq)

BAGHDAD / Lao Tamimi, revealed the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament for a meeting between the Commission and the CBI and Director General of the State banks to curb the deterioration of the value of Iraqi dinar against foreign currency as well as the development of solutions urgent as what she described as "attack" on the Iraqi economy. was dinar Iraq has declined yesterday to record low against the U.S. dollar when the price of the Iraqi dinar exchange 1290 to the dollar and expect bankers to see the next few days up at the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar because of the actions taken by the Central Bank.

said committee member Najiba Najib told (UR) The "a meeting held yesterday between the Finance Committee and the Central Bank and general manager of the government banks to discuss the repercussions of the financial crisis and the depreciation of the dinar exchange Iraqi and a study at the Central Bank on how to control the issue of exchange." explained Najib that "there is a strong demand for purchase of foreign currency traders and companies and this is due to that seen in the region, especially Syria and Iran financial sanctions. "

Najib added that "the Iraqi situation, the unstable political and economic situation of one-sided, which depends on oil and all problems can be overcome by the parameters set by the Central Bank of Iraq." It showed a member of the Finance Committee that "the controls may not prevent the smuggling of currency and there may be an attack or the intention of improperly towards the financial reserve of Iraq." and revealed the answer to "take the central bank controls is to define the amount of funds that are sold or transferred, but there circumvent the issue, Everyone has the transfer of more than 50 thousand dollars must be accompanied by a certificate from the Tax Department and management companies. "

and carries many of the owners of banking companies in Baghdad, the Iraqi Central Bank responsible for the low exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar. The pro-Ihsan Sahab company banking dignity district of Karrada in Baghdad's (Orr) that "the Central Bank of Iraq is responsible for the high exchange rate of the dollar against Iraqi dinar through the measures taken and that have limited or even got to stop the selling of the dollar." He explained that "the majority of companies banking can not buy hard currency from the Central Bank of Iraq because of the complicated procedures developed by the Central Bank and even the measures developed by the contributed to the complexity of the economic situation rather than finding solutions. "

and "We know that there was smuggling of hard currency to Iran, Syria, and the central bank seizure on those who are in the process, not everyone carries responsibility. " reflected the depreciation of the Iraqi dinar negatively on the market in general, as the markets expected to see a clear increase commodity prices. The director of sales markets of Baghdad commercial center of the capital Ahsan Jamil's (UR) that "the prices of goods on the rise daily and therefore, are the aspect ratio on the responsibility of the citizen." He explained that "get the dollar has become difficult and complicated in Iraq and thus increased its value against the Iraqi dinar and this is something negative the reality of the economy. "

and that "all goods increased during the past few days and we expect to see a rise over the coming days that did not find the government immediate solutions for the Mhmlh provide hard currency in the markets." and commensurate amount offered hard currency inversely with the local currency in the markets, the hard currency available was the Iraqi dinar exchange rate is high. The roots of the crisis the Central Bank of Iraq and control the cash flow of hard currency to the measures taken by the bank last month to curb the smuggling of hard currency to neighboring countries. and the international community imposed economic sanctions on Syria and Iran banned under which these two countries of Nafthma export to the West. Orr News

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=51388#ixzz1rfTRuDHc
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar Empty Re: Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Wow! Those are some powerful words bolded in red. Come rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar Empty Re: Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar

Post by DevaronDLH Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Every time these people say they are goiing to "Curb" the inflation or improve the Dinar against the Dollar the price of the Dinar increases... In the above article the price is 1290 Dinars to one Dollar... Checking the Forex markets (Oanda.com) the price is 1147.83. Somebody has the equation backwards. More is not less and less is not more!
Maybe that's why we have not seen the RV yet.. these folks don't know which direction is the right one.

PS, what ever happened to the No Confidence vote for Maliki that was so important this past weekend? And I think I missed the last RV that was touted to happen... But I did see a post on Recaps that said to look for it Tomorrow or Wednesday or Thursday...
When I was a boy my dad took me to a 3 ring circus... it was almost as much fun as this one.
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar 974290055 Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar 3091836158 Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar 576492484 Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar 1471667124 Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar 3079029344 Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar 2467348311
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:15 pm

they have been nearly broke and with this it does not bode well for iraq they are digging a grave fiancially and politically the rv is the only cure. this falls on the shoulders of one and only one person malaki.so folks get your popcorn and pop and a comfortbly couch the show begins soon
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:22 pm

jayzze wrote:they have been nearly broke and with this it does not bode well for iraq they are digging a grave fiancially and politically the rv is the only cure. this falls on the shoulders of one and only one person malaki.so folks get your popcorn and pop and a comfortbly couch the show begins soon

Are we at the coming attractions now lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:25 pm

what time is the show punisher ? do i have time to get pizza?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:32 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:Every time these people say they are goiing to "Curb" the inflation or improve the Dinar against the Dollar the price of the Dinar increases... In the above article the price is 1290 Dinars to one Dollar... Checking the Forex markets (Oanda.com) the price is 1147.83. Somebody has the equation backwards. More is not less and less is not more!
Maybe that's why we have not seen the RV yet.. these folks don't know which direction is the right one.

PS, what ever happened to the No Confidence vote for Maliki that was so important this past weekend? And I think I missed the last RV that was touted to happen... But I did see a post on Recaps that said to look for it Tomorrow or Wednesday or Thursday...
When I was a boy my dad took me to a 3 ring circus... it was almost as much fun as this one.
Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar 974290055 Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar 3091836158 Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar 576492484 Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar 1471667124 Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar 3079029344 Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar 2467348311

The lower the dollar the better the dinar...correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:34 pm

jayzze wrote:what time is the show punisher ? do i have time to get pizza?

Ham and pineapple pizza happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Yes, lower dollar value against any other currency, makes the other currency valued higher.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Punisher- That type of pizza is also known as 'a hawaiian'-With black olives, of course-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Excellent KAI!!! THANKS FOR BRINGING!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:04 pm

terbo56 wrote:Punisher- That type of pizza is also known as 'a hawaiian'-With black olives, of course-Laughing
bounce :happyjoy: bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:15 am

KAI wrote:this just might be the key to release, release, release! :cheers: Urgent Meetings to Curb the Deterioration of the Value of Iraqi Dinar 567726376

04/10/2012 | (Voice of Iraq)

BAGHDAD / Lao Tamimi, revealed the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament for a meeting between the Commission and the CBI and Director General of the State banks to curb the deterioration of the value of Iraqi dinar against foreign currency as well as the development of solutions urgent as what she described as "attack" on the Iraqi economy. was dinar Iraq has declined yesterday to record low against the U.S. dollar when the price of the Iraqi dinar exchange 1290 to the dollar and expect bankers to see the next few days up at the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar because of the actions taken by the Central Bank.

said committee member Najiba Najib told (UR) The "a meeting held yesterday between the Finance Committee and the Central Bank and general manager of the government banks to discuss the repercussions of the financial crisis and the depreciation of the dinar exchange Iraqi and a study at the Central Bank on how to control the issue of exchange." explained Najib that "there is a strong demand for purchase of foreign currency traders and companies and this is due to that seen in the region, especially Syria and Iran financial sanctions. "

Najib added that "the Iraqi situation, the unstable political and economic situation of one-sided, which depends on oil and all problems can be overcome by the parameters set by the Central Bank of Iraq." It showed a member of the Finance Committee that "the controls may not prevent the smuggling of currency and there may be an attack or the intention of improperly towards the financial reserve of Iraq." and revealed the answer to "take the central bank controls is to define the amount of funds that are sold or transferred, but there circumvent the issue, Everyone has the transfer of more than 50 thousand dollars must be accompanied by a certificate from the Tax Department and management companies. "

and carries many of the owners of banking companies in Baghdad, the Iraqi Central Bank responsible for the low exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar. The pro-Ihsan Sahab company banking dignity district of Karrada in Baghdad's (Orr) that "the Central Bank of Iraq is responsible for the high exchange rate of the dollar against Iraqi dinar through the measures taken and that have limited or even got to stop the selling of the dollar." He explained that "the majority of companies banking can not buy hard currency from the Central Bank of Iraq because of the complicated procedures developed by the Central Bank and even the measures developed by the contributed to the complexity of the economic situation rather than finding solutions. "

and "We know that there was smuggling of hard currency to Iran, Syria, and the central bank seizure on those who are in the process, not everyone carries responsibility. " reflected the depreciation of the Iraqi dinar negatively on the market in general, as the markets expected to see a clear increase commodity prices. The director of sales markets of Baghdad commercial center of the capital Ahsan Jamil's (UR) that "the prices of goods on the rise daily and therefore, are the aspect ratio on the responsibility of the citizen." He explained that "get the dollar has become difficult and complicated in Iraq and thus increased its value against the Iraqi dinar and this is something negative the reality of the economy. "

and that "all goods increased during the past few days and we expect to see a rise over the coming days that did not find the government immediate solutions for the Mhmlh provide hard currency in the markets." and commensurate amount offered hard currency inversely with the local currency in the markets, the hard currency available was the Iraqi dinar exchange rate is high. The roots of the crisis the Central Bank of Iraq and control the cash flow of hard currency to the measures taken by the bank last month to curb the smuggling of hard currency to neighboring countries. and the international community imposed economic sanctions on Syria and Iran banned under which these two countries of Nafthma export to the West. Orr News

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=51388#ixzz1rfTRuDHc

This article states the next few days...(in bold red)...

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:46 am

Excellent article! Thank you.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:40 am

supergirl wrote:Excellent article! Thank you.

No problem supergirl. I just hope when the article said "a few days" it meant just that Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:45 am

Me thinks the guys i this article are walking on "Hot Coals"....lol
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:23 am

punisher wrote:
supergirl wrote:Excellent article! Thank you.

No problem supergirl. I just hope when the article said "a few days" it meant just that Smile

Punisher - meeeeee too! Go RV!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum