Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki

+4
crave681
Kevind53
Jayzze
KAI
8 posters

Go down

From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  Empty From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki

Post by KAI Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:34 pm

One step closer to Mr. Malaki's goodbye, adios, farewell. This article set the deadline "by Monday" (which will end in a short while.) Perhaps tonight (Tuesday morning in Iraq) could be exciting times for us...

Deputy for Iraq: Withdrawal of confidence from the al-Maliki will be our only option if the conference failed to resolve the national crisis
Monday, April 9 / April 2012 06:30

[Baghdad - where]

The MP said the Iraqi List, Ahmed electrodes that the withdrawal of confidence in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will be the only option in case of failure of the national meeting to resolve the current political crisis.

The electrodes, told all of Iraq [where] that "the withdrawal of confidence from the al-Maliki in the House of Representatives is a project being considered within the political blocs and behind the scenes and we believe that in the absence of the success of the National Congress in resolving the crisis only option which will be before us is to ask the National Alliance to provide personal alternative Maliki as prime minister and go to form a new government that includes the different components of the Iraqi people. "

He added that "a coalition of state law is the only one who denies the subject of withdrawal of confidence from Maliki, but we emphasize that the other political blocs working in this direction."

And picked up some of the media seeking some political blocs to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in the House of Representatives as a step "to resolve the political crisis," the current in the country.

According to observers, the political arena has seen a recent escalation Mlhaudha unprecedented in the severity of the exchange of accusations between the political blocs, especially among the Vice-law and a coalition of deputies of the Kurdistan Alliance and the Iraqi List, which impact negatively on the ground service and economic security of the country.

Referred to the Preparatory Committee for the meeting of the National suspended its meetings to the notice did not reach the results in its last meeting last week to complete its tasks in the preparation and consolidation of a joint working paper of all the political blocs about the files that will be discussed and inclusion in the agenda of the national meeting.

He was scheduled to hold the leaders of political blocs, the national meeting on the fifth of this April as the deadline established by President Jalal Talabani to discuss the current political crisis, especially the differences between a coalition of state law, which Atzaamehris Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi, and the differences between the central government and the province Kurdistan, especially with regard to the disputed areas and oil and gas law.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=34086:2012-04-08-14-30-47&catid=41:2011-04-08-17-27-21&Itemid=86
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  Empty Re: From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki

Post by Jayzze Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:06 pm

this is only as good as the number of votes to get rid of him now they have toget the kurds to change there ming and vote against malaki. i hve been thinking bout this they may offer m a pardon if he goes quietly they will never prosecute him otherwise the gallows. i personally would like to see him hung like sadam
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  Empty Re: From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Unoh ... the electrodes are after him now ... events could take a shocking turn .... absolutely shocking....:cheers: affraid :cheers:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  2805820865  From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  2805820865  From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  2805820865  From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Bwuhaaaaa!From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  Danger11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  2805820865  From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  2805820865  From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  2805820865  From no confidence to asking the National Alliance to provide an alternative to Malaki  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crave681 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:37 pm

It just turned Tuesday in IRaq , have the winds of change been unleashed?

crave681

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Either way, the worse thing they did was allow Maliki to hold their govt hostage for almost one year AFTER they voted him out. Yes, I know about majorities and percentages, but either way, HE LOST yet still retained power. That does not speak well of the real intent this man has. They ALL ought to just vote NO CONFIDENCE and stop talking about it.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Siaya wrote:Either way, the worse thing they did was allow Maliki to hold their govt hostage for almost one year AFTER they voted him out. Yes, I know about majorities and percentages, but either way, HE LOST yet still retained power. That does not speak well of the real intent this man has. They ALL ought to just vote NO CONFIDENCE and stop talking about it.

Again, this may be what Maliki considers "power sharing", He can't have it all, so he will take what he can.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Siaya,
I could not agree more...
the longer they hold on to power the less likely it is to remove them peacefully.
I pray that Iraq does not fall under the steel boot of a despot again,current dictators such as Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe(rumors abound today that he is on his last legs as I type),and Belarus' Alexander Lukashenko come to mind. Mad
Saddam has gone,I hope that is one for the history books,never to be repeated in Baghdad.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:10 pm

I thought the electrodes had the power...shows what I know

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:13 pm

Siaya wrote:Either way, the worse thing they did was allow Maliki to hold their govt hostage for almost one year AFTER they voted him out. Yes, I know about majorities and percentages, but either way, HE LOST yet still retained power. That does not speak well of the real intent this man has. They ALL ought to just vote NO CONFIDENCE and stop talking about it.

Good post...i agree.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum