Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki

+5
Jayzze
Cardiac99
Kevind53
SpecialAgentGibbs
KAI
9 posters

Go down

Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki Empty Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki

Post by KAI Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:14 pm

It can't get any clearer than this! Gravity may be taking over!

Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki

08/04/2012BAGHDAD - A New Morning

After mediation by President Jalal Talabani, said the United Nations in Iraq, ready to take care of a dialogue between the parties to resolve their crisis.

This comes at a time when the Prime Minister instructed the calm atmosphere with Erbil and stop the convulsive statements, reveal Iraqi efforts to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki.

The United Nations expressed its willingness to be impartial monitoring to support the dialogue between the Iraqi factions to resolve the political crisis in the country.

The representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations and Chairman of its mission in Iraq Martin Kobler willingness to be impartial observers, a representative of the Secretary-General to support the dialogue between Iraqi factions in order to progress and stability and prevent the singularity in the resolution.

He pointed out that the report of an international organization about the conditions of Iraq, which will be issued during the next two weeks will confirm the existence of violations of human rights in Iraq.

For its part, the Iraqi List, began to move in order to get what she called "national consensus" to withdraw confidence from the government denied Maliki's coalition with Maliki and the Kurdistan possibility of withdrawal of confidence from the government.

The spokeswoman said Maysoon al-list, told the Kurdish news agency "if the Iraqi List and the Kurdistan Alliance were able to collect 163 votes Venottagh to withdraw confidence (...) We are looking for a national consensus in this matter."

"The move began with the masses into the political process", revealing at the same time, "the ongoing dialogue of the parties in the National Alliance on withdrawing confidence from the government."

In turn, the Kurdistan Alliance said it was looking for until now the issue of withdrawal of confidence from the current government ruled out at the same time that it is.

A member of the Chuan coalition that Taha alliance did not ask him to withdraw confidence from the government and the efforts are focused on discuss the possibility of finding solutions to political problems. "

Was described as the coalition led by al-Maliki to talk about the withdrawal of confidence from the government of "Whirlwind" media.

A member of the coalition, Salman al-Moussawi that "in spite of the differences between the coalition and the Kurds, this did not lead to the separation of the strong alliance between them."

Furthermore, it was revealed close to the prime minister and a member of the House of Representatives, yesterday, for the issuance of guidance from the highest political leaders to remain silent about the crisis with the Kurdistan region in order to preserve the relationship "historic" which brings together Shiite and Kurdish parties.

Salman al-Moussawi said that "there are directives issued by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and ask everyone to remain silent about the crisis with the Kurdistan region in order to preserve the relationship with the Kurdish side."

On the other hand, politicians said they would support a meeting at the level of leaders of political blocs to calm the atmosphere and restore confidence ahead of the upcoming National Conference.

The Preparatory Commission failed Wednesday to agree on the agenda of the National Congress, which was scheduled to take place last Thursday at the invitation of President Jalal Talabani.

A member of the Kurdistan Alliance Ashwaq Dry "The meeting was held at the leadership level has become an urgent necessity at the moment, especially after the political statements, which escalated in the last period."

She explained that "the meeting is important to improve the atmosphere and return the lost trust between the political leaders in an effort for the success of the National Conference to be held later."

Dry and showed that "the current stage dangerous, especially after the calls made the dimensions of the Kurds from central and southern Iraq", criticizing at the same time, "the three presidencies for not condemning those calls on the reverse of citizens who have expressed their rejection of calls for deportation."

And supports the Iraqi List, hold a meeting at the level of political leaders in order to resolve the differences, especially that took a political dimension as an issue Hashemi accused by the Iraqi judiciary of supporting "terrorism."

A spokesman for the movement of reconciliation that fall under the Iraqi List, Hadi Zalmi that "Iraq is to call a meeting at the level of political leadership in Arbil, a step toward the success of the National Congress and is not a substitute for him."

Zalmi revealed that "the list has a lot of coordination with the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, in support of such a conference."

In an important development, the President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari gave the alliance project was the conviction of the coalition and Iraqi Kurdistan, adding that they respect the details of the National Forum, according to a statement issued by his office on Sunday.

The statement quoted Jafari as saying that "political forces held its intention to meet under the title National Meeting, and she wanted it to be exposed for all the points, and yet achieved the goals and aspirations of the Iraqi as they face the challenges and problems that remain, which rounded over recent years, has not been resolved yet."

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=ar|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsabah.com%2F
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki Empty Re: Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey M, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya! Laughing

What say you peeps that this, as much else always seems to be, is ALREADY done?
I have read elsewhere that M was already given the boot then offered a pardon IF he "played nice" and helped Shabbs get 'er done.

Methinks that things there have progressed further that what we are being told and this peeps could be a VERY good thing!

Last edited by SpecialAgentGibbs on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki Empty Re: Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Interesting ... very interesting .... in a good way too! :cheers:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki 2805820865  Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki 2805820865  Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki 2805820865  Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:37 pm

COME RV!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Methinks that we, as speculators waiting for the rv, are in a very good place.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:12 pm

i hope it would be true but there is a big problem the kurds are backing m and the need the blocs vote. the reason is simple they are illegally shipping oil to malakis iran
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Upon reviewing the news paper this came from, I like to think this is a valid article as in the paper has a very wide varity of news and seems NOT to be a blog. Good article in the respect of both party blocs and seems to be fair in writ. Although not the total main stream printing this way will surely elevate this paper to a more top spot in presentation of the news of Iraq.

This does look like PM Maliki is in major toruble and the seperate blocs both agree and wish to have resolve as to move forward working together in the persuit of forwarding the adgenda of the Iraqi people.

Thanks Kai another very good find.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:18 pm

WELL METHINKS THAT IF THE R V COMES VERY QUICK THEN I 'LL BE RIDING IN A NEW TRUCK!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki 974290055 Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki 974290055Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki 974290055Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki 1815401988 Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki 1815401988
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:19 pm

I have also seen a couple of news articles over on changesexchange pointing in that direction.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki 2805820865  Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki 2805820865  Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki 2805820865  Iraq declared explicitly: We are planning to topple the Maliki 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:19 pm

rick152 wrote:Upon reviewing the news paper this came from, I like to think this is a valid article as in the paper has a very wide varity of news and seems NOT to be a blog. Good article in the respect of both party blocs and seems to be fair in writ. Although not the total main stream printing this way will surely elevate this paper to a more top spot in presentation of the news of Iraq.

This does look like PM Maliki is in major toruble and the seperate blocs both agree and wish to have resolve as to move forward working together in the persuit of forwarding the adgenda of the Iraqi people.

Thanks Kai another very good find.

This all points to an rv to me...but what do I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Punisher, you know as much about this as the rest of us. But, I do agree that everything I have seen in the past few days says "RV".
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:29 pm

This article could be all smoke or it could be true. We should know by now that just before the Rv a lot of confusion and smoke would be seen... that seems to be what this is.
Next week you will read that Maliki is just fine, getting along well and no harm done.
The RV is what is important here and most of this points in that direction...
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by crave681 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:Methinks that we, as speculators waiting for the rv, are in a very good place.

^this^

and im on high alert over the next coupla days

crave681

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Barzani: what I heard from Obama inspired Maliki may refuse to continue as head of the Government (Barzani Interview)

http://www.changesxchange.com/t11046-barzani-what-i-heard-from-obama-inspired-maliki-may-refuse-to-continue-as-head-of-the-government-barzani-interview#25779

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum