Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do...

+2
supergirl
KAI
6 posters

Go down

Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... Empty Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do...

Post by KAI Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:57 am

This is huge. Massoud Barzani's comments at the Washington Institute last week provides insight into the "no confidence" (they are being very polite). No question where the Kurds stand with Maliki.

Barzani states exactly what the issue is and that the Kurds are working with the two other "pillars of Iraq" (power sharing agreement which is law) to not allow a dictator, Maliki, go against the Constitution by breaching the promises it provides for sharing of power and will not resume oil exports until resolved.

The pressure is on. No wonder Maliki wanted immunity.

http://www.livestream.com/washingtoninstitute/video?clipId=pla_1683453e-1784-45bd-bd30-1e5d8a17a83a&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... Empty Re: Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:13 am

The bottom line is this is ALL good news...

Back to top Go down

Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do... Empty Re: Mr. Maliki, you've got some explaining to do...

Post by supergirl Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:17 am

@punisher indeed it is....
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:45 am

happy easter to all . i think this could be the beginning of thend for malki i thinkthey have finally found some balls and m will be shown the door. i think this is the last strw trying to get rid of shabbs so he could steal the rest of the money. i believe if the info is true m will be gone this week then they will form a gov then rv . in the mean time we wait and see wht hppens but the heat hs really been turned upfor malki and maybe in the end we can see him hang for what he has done to the iraq people
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:55 am

jayzze wrote:happy easter to all . i think this could be the beginning of thend for malki i thinkthey have finally found some balls and m will be shown the door. i think this is the last strw trying to get rid of shabbs so he could steal the rest of the money. i believe if the info is true m will be gone this week then they will form a gov then rv . in the mean time we wait and see wht hppens but the heat hs really been turned upfor malki and maybe in the end we can see him hang for what he has done to the iraq people

If they hang him on the same day as the rv, history will be made lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:35 am

punisher great ide never thought about that if this is true i do not think we will have an rv until the gov gets redone but that should not tke long since m has been the hold up all along
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:18 am

jayzze wrote:punisher great ide never thought about that if this is true i do not think we will have an rv until the gov gets redone but that should not tke long since m has been the hold up all along

Yes, things will move along at a brisk pace now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:27 am

ti think either tonight or tommorow we should have a clear picture of what is going on i have a feeling obama hs told m leave gracefully or in casket your choice either way this could be the defining week
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:49 am

jayzze wrote:ti think either tonight or tommorow we should have a clear picture of what is going on i have a feeling obama hs told m leave gracefully or in casket your choice either way this could be the defining week

This might not be a nice thing to say on EASTER but I hope M picks the casket...

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:51 am

Maliki has never varied from his ways. He has always been a crook, bully and worse. He has continually lied, delayed and blocked progress of any kind that did not personally benefit himself. What makes one think that he is the only one like that over there? His blatant desire to be a dictator is what has been his driving force probably since the downfall of Saddam. I think he just may be finding out about the old adage, "the bigger they are the harder they fall." If not, bar the door Katty, he will "be baaaccckkkk."
What makes anyone think he could be any other way? He stole the Prime Minster position, tried to take over the CBI through the Supreme Court, lied, cheated, stole and Heaven knows what all else -- why would he change???
I hope this all isn't smoke and mirrors about a vote of "no confidence" and he is dealt with properly. As punisher stated. "If they hang him on the same day as the rv .... " Somehow, I feel that may be the only way this CAN RV.
But, the rest of the story, time will tell and remember we are dealing with Iraq, and we have nothing to say or do about anything (even the RV).
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:57 am

aksafeone,I agree with you completely...

"But, the rest of the story, time will tell and remember we are dealing with Iraq, and we have nothing to say or do about anything (even the RV)."

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 pm

askasafeone everything you say is correct plus now with the exception of iran and syria his arab brothers are against him for screwing them at the summitt i think he over estimated his power and like all dictators he will fall
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Happy Easter all. Thanks for the article Kai. ...Pressure from within and out. The plan will be enforced.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum