Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value...

+2
rick152
KAI
6 posters

Go down

Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... Empty Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value...

Post by KAI Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Hmmmm....Go Dr. Shabibi!!! So much smoke in here I'm tearing up!!(cough, cough!) Suspect

Expert: time is not ideal for deleting zeros from the currency of the unstable political situation

April 7th, 2012 08:01 am
<P style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify">Baghdad (newsletter) … Economic analyst warned Ibrahim Al-Mashhadani project delete three zeros Iraqi currency early next year, being an important project needs more political and economic stability in the country when applied.
He said Al-Mashhadani (News Agency news) on Saturday: the time set by the Central Bank to implement a project to delete the three zeros and Iraqi currency, scheduled for early next year is not perfect and needs to be reconsidered, because it is a delicate task and cannot be passed through a few period of time is needed to study for longer time and know its pros and elaborate cons to avoid economic problems may occur.

He added: the project needs more political and economic stability before implementation, and these workers are unavailable at the moment due to exceptional circumstances affecting the country, although important in terms of easing the money supply which are exposed to fraud and difficulty of circulation, noting that States which fought that experience had enjoyed political and economic stability in countries such as Turkey, which had been deleted (6) zeros from the currency.

Deputy Central Bank Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance: draft delete three zeros needs no Iraqi currency legislation new law but needs to make a regulation serve as instructions as stipulated in the law on the Central Bank.

Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... Ros%3Bkw%3D%3Bviewcount_theiraqidinar%3D03%3Bmulti_size%3Dfalse%3Bkval%3Dros%3Bti_assets%3D5K_9K%3Bw_deposits%3D3K_9K%3Bf_cohorts%3DM43%3Bsid_brokers%3Dno%3Bsif_brokers%3Dno%3Bi360%3D38K_42K%3Bdis_spend%3D22K_24K%3Be_cohorts%3DF29%3Bability_pay%3D330_398%3Be_spectrum%3DMEM_MS%3Baudience%3Dall%3Btkr%3D%3Btile%3D2%3Bsz%3D300x250%3Bviewcount%3D03%3Bis_search%3Dfalse%3Bord%3D69680488030148%3F

He told earlier (News News Agency): Central Bank Act gave the full validity of the Monetary Authority to change the structure of the Iraqi currency, delete the zeros, and the Executive and legislative branches familiar, noting that the project needs to help a regulation published in the Official Gazette, and the ECB currently formatted.
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... Empty Re: Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value...

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Well kai we both agree that this is most likely pure smoke! Thanks for bringing

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... Empty Re: Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value...

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:00 pm

I am pretty sure I read virtually that identical article some time earlier mid to early this week maybe? Obviously a different article, but as best as I can remember the identical language...They definitely seem to be reading from a script ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... 2805820865  Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... 2805820865  Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... 2805820865  Politicians: CBI doesn't need you to raise currency value... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Kevin I had the exact same impression when I read this today also. In fact am fairly certain this may be a article picked up by a different news agency and recycled. Kai do you have a link to this one ?

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Good stuff....smoke, but good stuff! Thanks.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pattee Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:36 pm

delete all smoke it is what was told by many ,that would occur right before the R.V.
pattee
pattee

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Rick: I've been out and about. See Link below:

Najafi sends a message to Maliki, calling for things not to interfere with the central bank Today at 6:33 am

Najafi sends a message to Maliki, calling for things not to interfere with the central bank
Saturday, April 7 / April 2012 13:51

Baghdad - Euphrates News revealed House Speaker Osama Najafi for a letter addressed to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the subject of the Central Bank.
An informed source told {Euphrates News} that "Najafi said during a session of the House of Representatives today for a message sent by him to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki asking him where not to interfere in matters of the Central Bank and the statement of the functions and duties of this bank, which is one of the independent institutions."

The clashes there on independent bodies between the executive and legislative committees on nationality in the Federal Court has given two different interpretations.

LINK: http://www.alforatnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10511:2012-04-07-10-52-17&catid=36:2011-04-08-17-25-25&Itemid=54

Last edited by KAI on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too much space...)
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE ☀ happydance ☀

Lets have three happy dancers for DR. SHABIBI happydance happydance happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by firecrackerman56 Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:51 am

DERN SMOKE is so Heavy!!!! GAG! I worked with the Iraqis for nine years. Smoke!! Smoke!! Smoke!!

firecrackerman56

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum