Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed

+3
Bruno
DevaronDLH
Siaya
7 posters

Go down

"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  Empty "Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed

Post by Siaya Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Well, if we believe INTEL or the news corp. sounds like the Arab Summit in Iraq was really a failure. Seems like not much was achieved, many heads of state boycotted it and after all the HOOP LA, maybe now we know WHY no such RV happened before and now after.

http://news.yahoo.com/sunni-rulers-largely-shun-iraq-arab-summit-195128891.html
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

"Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed  Empty Re: "Sounds like the SUMMIT Fizzed

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:49 pm

Thanks for the update...

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:59 pm

I read several of the articles coming out of Iraq today and I am convinced the elite of Iraq got embarrassed and belittled... they always wait until the last minute to do things and this time it cost them a lot of ego. many nations in the ME and around the world want Iraq to succeed but not from what it says alone, but by its actions. I mean they don't even have money of value, the one thing that could actually help them find and hire the right people and companies to rebuild that nation, instead they use our money, and they hoard that. And this Dr. Shabibi is an ego maniac too.... he's waitng for the perfect monenbt, the perfect government the perfect blah blah blah... God is perfect the rest of us are workin at it... and ego does not make anything perfect.
I think Iraq got spanked and put in its place for a while. Moon told them, its not gonna happen (realase from Chapter 7) until Iraq pays its bills... there is no more question about it... Iraq NEEDS THIS RV.... NOW.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:58 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:I read several of the articles coming out of Iraq today and I am convinced the elite of Iraq got embarrassed and belittled... they always wait until the last minute to do things and this time it cost them a lot of ego. many nations in the ME and around the world want Iraq to succeed but not from what it says alone, but by its actions. I mean they don't even have money of value, the one thing that could actually help them find and hire the right people and companies to rebuild that nation, instead they use our money, and they hoard that. And this Dr. Shabibi is an ego maniac too.... he's waitng for the perfect monenbt, the perfect government the perfect blah blah blah... God is perfect the rest of us are workin at it... and ego does not make anything perfect.
I think Iraq got spanked and put in its place for a while. Moon told them, its not gonna happen (realase from Chapter 7) until Iraq pays its bills... there is no more question about it... Iraq NEEDS THIS RV.... NOW.

Great point!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:27 am

Siaya wrote:Well, if we believe INTEL or the news corp. sounds like the Arab Summit in Iraq was really a failure. Seems like not much was achieved, many heads of state boycotted it and after all the HOOP LA, maybe now we know WHY no such RV happened before and now after.

[url=http://news.yahoo.com/sunni-rulers-largely-shun-iraq-arab-summit-195128891.html
http://news.yahoo.com/sunni-rulers-largely-shun-iraq-arab-summit-195128891.html[/quote[/url]]

Why shouldn't the summit fizzle? It's just like the daily/weekly expectation we live with about the RV.
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:32 am

If one reads the above articles or ones like it, sure makes IRAQ leaders look like a bunch of knuckle heads who do more talking than doing more action. ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. Give your currency a nice value already and stop using the USD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:16 am

I'm with Punisher on this one. Let's come on with the de-dollarization. Rv the Dinar and let's get on with life.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:47 am

I will hold my thoughts on the RV at this point but, I will say this. I think Malaki and company went into this Arab summit as cockey as can be. They believe they can do what they want when they want and to whom they want to do it to!

I think the ME leaders (that did show up) basically told Iraq, "hey, you can BS, lie, cheat and steal from the US and others but, you ain't foolin us and you ain't gonna screw us like you do everybody else. Get your sheite together and maybe we'll talk again sometime in the future"!!!

I think maybe Malaki and company have been humbled and embarrassed! I hop so any way. THEY NEEDED A GOOD SPANKING AND THEY GOT IT!!!!

Hooorah!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:58 am

IF you can not figure out the problem by now, I will tell you the answer. Maliki . Not only did he upset the major players in the ME .. but they either did not show up or sent their flinkies. Also the most important people of iraqs gov did not show up. What does this tell you. I have been stating that M does not want this so he can remain in control of iraq. Ther eis supposed to be a metting before APril 5. IF from what i have read is true. The GOI has had it with M. Lies and stalling tactics. THey will ask for his removal . Finally provided they have the nerve to do it. IF they do not . We can be here as long as M is in power. Please do not believe the the deception on the internet. THis is all about iraq and they control their destiny. No one else.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:06 pm

Problem is I don't know how fast M can be removed.

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:12 pm

jayzze wrote:if you cannot figure ou the problem by now i will tell you the answer maliki. not only did he piss off the major players in the me they either did not show up or sent there flunkies also the most important people of iraqs gov did not show up. what does this tell you. i have been stating that m does not want this so he can remain in control of iraq.there is supposed to be a meeting before apr 5 if from what i have read is true the goi has had it with m lies and stallind tactics they will ask for his removal finaly provided they have the balls to do it . if they do not we can be here as long as m is in power. please do not believe the bs and lies on the internet this is all bout iraq and they control there destiney no one else

I hear ya jayzze. The only thing I may differ on is the part where you said "this is all about Iraq and they control thier destiny no one else". In my opinion, they keep screwing around here and they may never get out of Chapter7!! Why would all the other country's write off and forgive thier debt when they know Iraq is filthy rich?? It doesn't seem any different than if an individual got an attorney to file a bankrupcy and when they went to the BK court, the judge discovered the individual wanting to file bankrupcy had a savings account with a Million bucks in it!! That won't fly and I think Malaki wants to do the same thing here. Just my opinion anyway..
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:43 pm

chevy steve i do agree if i had that much wealth i would not forgive the debt either with that said m is backed by iran and there goal is to weaken iraq and since he is dicator iran moves in and takes over with m . that is there goal it will never happen because of us and un. m pleaded to get ot of chap 7 to moon without having currency that did not fly. iraq just wasted a ton of money on the summit which they do not have as well as inflation is soring prices of goods rising water and electric dropping. if things are not improved i think there could be a rebellion soon with the help of sadr
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:50 pm

I think you are right jayzze. Thing will either get a lot better or a lot worse......SOON!! (I HATE THAT WORD, YUK)...
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:53 pm

chevysteve wrote:I think you are right jayzze. Thing will either get a lot better or a lot worse......SOON!! (I HATE THAT WORD, YUK)...

Worst or better...just bring one of them to the light already!

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:53 pm

:bball: Dribble dribble Lol
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum