Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!)

+12
CaptnJerry
showmethe$
silkysand
rocklady
bigdaddytim
Kevind53
dinarstar
Terbo56
peabody12
wittsend
prosetian
Just Da Truth
16 posters

Go down

A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) Empty A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!)

Post by Just Da Truth Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:31 am

In researching Petrodollars on the internet I came across what i thought very interesting and decided to share. This is one persons view, he may be right or he may be wrong. You decide. The post was from the middle of March 2011.

First off, I’ll use the exchange of a 10,000 IQD (Iraqi Dinar) note as my example. To help explain the economics of this cash-in example, I will use a 1:1 cash-in ratio between the USD (US Dollar) and IQD (Iraqi Dinar), that is given a two-tier payout, and a 2% bank spread.

What You Will Receive:
If you were to cash in your 10,000 IQD note with a bank that charges you a 2% spread, you would personally receive a net take-home of $9,800 credited to your bank account.

What Your Bank Will Receive:
Your Bank will receive a $10,000 credit to its Federal Reserve Account. They will also be able to add the $200 profit to their “capital account”.

If you don’t understand the “Fractional Banking“ concept that runs our country, you may want to, as that is what this is based on, and is what is behind this entire concept and plan.

Ultimately, the bank wins because they are able to gain $2,000 in lending power under the 10% “Fractional Banking“ model.

What the US Treasury Will Receive:
First off, the US Treasury will receive $3,500 in estimated taxes in the quarter after the exchange, because you are now in the “rich” category and get to enjoy the 35% tax bracket. This lowers the “net cost” of the IQD exchange to the US financial system to $6,500 USD (i.e. $10,000 out – $3,500 in). Furthermore, the US Treasury’s rate is higher than the banking rate (we will use in this example 1.25), thereby further reducing their “net cost” from $6,500 to $4,000.

Oil Now Enters the Picture:
At some point, a Fed-appointed agent orders $12,500 worth of oil from Iraq. Payment will consist of a $12,500 transfer from the Fed’s foreign currency reserve IQD account to the IRAQ Oil payment account at the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) in a form otherwise known as PetroDollars/PetroDinar. Even though the world spot price of oil is defined in terms of USD, the actual transaction may take place in any internationally recognized currency agreed to by the parties. For example, Iran only accepts Yen from Japan for their oil orders, because they don’t want USD in their foreign currency reserves.

How the CBI “RECAPTURES” the Money:
The $12,500 order is filled with 250 barrels of oil based on the spot price on the date of the sale (for this example we used a $50 USD spot price). What does it cost Iraq to produce the oil to fill this order? Well they have negotiated productions agreements for approximately $1.50 USD/barrel. From that price $.50 USD goes to the national Iraqi oil company who is the partner in the field the oil came from. Out of the remaining $1.00 the other oil field partners have to pay the Iraq government a profit tax of $.35 USD (35%). The net cost to Iraq to produce a barrel of oil used in this scenario is $.65 USD. (i.e. $1.50 – .50 – .35)

What does all that mean? It cost Iraq $162.50 to bring back a 10,000 IQD note! Can they afford that? I think so! So, instead of paying out $12,500 for a 10,000 IQD note, they only pay $162.50! That doesn’t add to the money supply much at all does it! They receive their IQD back and place it in the CBI, or destroy it.

The transaction is completed with the Federal Reserve exchanging foreign reserve credits which are equal to $12,500 USD (which had a net acquisition cost of $4,000 USD for the US) for 250 barrels of oil (which has a TOTAL COST to produce of $162.50 USD for Iraq.

More completely explained, and simply put, it cost Iraq $162.50 USD from their foreign currency reserve accounts to redeem the value of 10,000 IQD, which goes into their operating accounts. At the same time the US got $12,500 worth of oil for a net cost of $4,000. That’s how it was originally planned for Iraq to RV at 1 IQD = 1 USD, with the variable being the political element (i.e. UN Sanctions, GOI (Government of Iraq) actions, IMF actions, World Bank actions etc.)

Other Factors that Strengthen Iraq’s Position and Ability to RV:
■DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) Funds Returned & Other Assets: $280+ Billion USD, plus other frozen assets (estimated at $100 billion) will be returned back to Iraq and added to their foreign currency reserve, bringing it up to $430+ billion USD.
■CBI IQD Reserve Requirement Adjustment: The CBI will change the current fractional IQD reserve requirements from 100% to 15% at the appropriate time. As a result, the the total potential money supply will be raised in value to $2.8 Trillion (430 billion/15), while at the same time, the total physical IQD in circulation will be reduced by removing the large bills with the 3 zeros over a period of 2 years, as they have indicated.
■Oil Production Increased: Iraq will also execute the plan they announced to increase oil production from 2+ million barrels/day to 10 million barrels/day with the resulting revenues flowing directly to the Iraq treasury.
■Oil Futures & Forex Contracts Added: To further stir the pot, the CBI will continue to use it’s sales window to market oil futures and forex contracts. They have shown they can generate significant cash flow in the private market. Think of their impact in public markets.
There, my friends, is how this plan will be enacted and made possible. Taking NOTHING, and turning it into SOMETHING, then bringing it back to a “manageable and reasonable something” that is accepted and supported by seeming endless supplies of oil. This is how the world’s ENTIRE NEW MONETARY SYSTEM will be regenerated and supported and backed, given, in essence, a re-birth and renewed for most governments and economic regions… even by “Black Gold”.

So, here’s the summary for all the “players” involved, giving ballpark numbers, and not taking into account superfluous costs, fees, and other small details that don’t really affect the larger picture:

■Investor’s Net Gain: $10,000 – $200 = $9,800 x .65 = 6,370 for an investment that cost $10
■Bank’s Net Gain: $200 added to “capital account”, plus $2,000 they can use to loan out.
■US Treasury Net Gain: $2,500 from the .25 spread on top + $3,500 in quarterly taxes = $6,000
■CBI/GOI/Iraqi People Net Gain: $12,500 – $162.50 = $12,337.50 + Profits from “Other Factors”
■Overall Net Gain for All Involved: $6,370+$200+$6,000+12,337.20 = $24,907.20
This is the wealth that was generated from a single 10,000 IQD note that was given an original value of approximately $10! Is that amazing or what?! You tell me… can Iraq afford NOT to RV?!!! Will the IMF allow them to NOT RV their currency, but simply replace their large denoms for smaller ones?!!!
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) Empty OLD POST BUT GOOD INFO.

Post by Just Da Truth Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:38 am

THIS WAS ONE OF MY POSTS FROM LASY YEAR, SOME PEOPLE WILL NOT AGREE, BUT IT IS THE EASY AND BEST WAY TO EXPLAIN HOW THIS MIGHT WORK !!! I BELEIVE THE DINARS THAT ARE CASHED IN IN OTHER COUNTRYS MAY NEVER REACH THE SAND AGAIN IN IRAQ!!! JUST MY THOUGHTS !!! OK FIRE AWAY !!! GO FOR IT BASH AWAY !!!!!affraid affraid affraid
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) Empty Re: A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!)

Post by prosetian Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:38 am

I like it. Now, if we can just get them to push the button......

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) Empty Re: A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!)

Post by wittsend Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Well done and a great explanation! I have one flaw to point out, however: UST will not receive 35% from the exchange in taxes. 15% is the rate for gains of this nature.

wittsend

Back to top Go down

Post by peabody12 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Good post. The question of how much we will have to pay in taxes based on what type of tax it is --- is still being talked about. In the below article, the author says the holding of physical dinar and cashed in will be taxed at ordinary gains.

Is The Iraqi Dinar Worthless Paper Or Maker Of Millionaires?
Robert A. Green, CPA Robert A. Green, CPA, Contributor

Dozens of people have signed up for tax consultations with me over the years looking for a windfall profit on the U.S. government revaluation of the Iraqi dinars back into U.S. dollars. In other words, these were people holding dinars who were hoping they could exchange them for dollars again.

Most dinar investors are current and ex-military, warzone contractors and now speculators. A cottage industry of promoters has sprung up on the Internet promising dinar “get rich” schemes. Many have invested, say, $5,000 and they hope to make millions. I’ve always thought it was a scam, as it sounded too good to be true.

These people ask me about their potential large tax bills. Most hope for long-term capital gains tax rates, currently up to 15 percent. I have to give them the bad news: holding physical currency is considered ordinary gain or loss in Section 988 (foreign currency transactions). Unlike forex traders, who don’t hold physical currency and don’t take or make delivery, they can’t file a capital gains election to opt out of Section 988 and into short- and long-term capital gains treatment.

That means no lower 60/40 futures tax rate either (Section 1256). At least, it’s not considered a personal loss which otherwise can’t be deducted, as is the case when a person returns from a vacation and exchanges his left over currency from that trip. Investors in dinars can deduct ordinary losses in Section 988, but few expect a loss.

Lords of Finance: The Bankers Who Broke the World by Liaquat Ahamed is about how the four leading central bankers from the U.S., U.K., France and Germany navigated in and out of WWI and financed recoveries and German reparations. These central bankers went off and on the gold and new dollar standards by manipulating their exchange and interest rates and much more. This is how money and power (military and otherwise) go hand in hand.

Our current situation begs the question: Did the Bush administration plan on, and is the Obama administration still considering, paying for part or all of the Iraq war by collecting taxes from the revaluation of the dinar?

Special Offer: Safety In High-Yield. Three of Richard Lehmann’s fixed-income portfolios yield more than 7.1%. Click here for to gain access to his portfolios in Forbes/Lehmann Income Securities Investor.

If this scheme has any resemblance of reality, it could be an interesting revenue raiser for the government, and I know the government is hunting for revenue raisers and closing of tax loopholes.

Maybe the story here is just that it’s a scam. But, if rumors in the marketplace are true, and the dinar does revalue and allow conversion for most to pre-war levels, what are the ramifications for the government, Iraq, the military, investors and taxpayers? Also, what’s holding up the revaluation? Can Iraq handle it?

It does sound like a happy ending which makes me suspicious. How much tax revenue do U.S., state and local governments stand to collect? How many former and current military personnel and contractors stand to become millionaires overnight?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2011/07/27/is-the-iraqi-dinar-worthless-paper-or-maker-of-millionaires/
peabody12
peabody12

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Peabody12- And you did purchase dinar, right or wrong?? :o :shock:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peabody12 Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:18 am

terbo56:
Peabody12- And you did purchase dinar, right or wrong?? Surprised Shocked

What is the point of your question?
peabody12
peabody12

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:37 am

If we had not thought that we would receive a decent payout 4 our blessing, then why did anyone purchase the dinar? It's just like any other investment- We all take our chances-Was it an impulse, or was it something we thought was going to be a good idea at the time? It will happen, sooner or later- In any event, I am very hopeful- It just sounded to me that we made a mistake doing this, however,I don't feel that is the case,because if it was, nobody would have invested in it to begin with-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peabody12 Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Ok, I see you misunderstood my post. The point got lost in the authors opinion of whether this is a good or bad investment

The point of my post is: what kind of tax rate will we have to pay 15% or 35% as applied to the type of tax category. I stated before the article begins "In the below article, the author says the holding of physical dinar and cashed in will be taxed at ordinary gains."

Don't worry, this is a great investment --- IT WILL HAPPEN. The author himself gives reasons why this is a great investment. He is just the type of person that no matter what facts are presented, he will not see it. He is just like your neighbor, friend or family member whom you spoke to about the IQD. They think: sounds good to me, but it is not for me --- I don't believe it.

And that my fellow dinarian is what makes the world go round.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peabody12
peabody12

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Peabody12- I do apologize for the confusion, I did misunderstand what you were trying to explain-I stand corrected- No harm, no foul on your part- Again, I apologize for the confusion- No worries-:cheers: Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:12 pm

I will know the taxes due when I am sitting with my tax adviser after RV,and he tells me.
Prior to that,it is all speculative.
Enlist professional help when the time comes. :cheers:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Exactly ... no one knows ... if you ask 5 different CPA's you will get five different opinions ... and if you ask 5 different IRS "experts" you will get 10,000 words that don't say a thing.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) 2805820865  A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) 2805820865  A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) 2805820865  A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:15 pm

....and will it REALLY matter to you if your $3,000,000 is taxed at 35% and you only get to keep a measly little 1,950,000 for the $1200 investment that you made?

I would wrap it in nice paper with a big bow and present it formally on the steps of the IRS building in DC.

Happy freakin' birthday to me!!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:20 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:....and will it REALLY matter to you if your $3,000,000 is taxed at 35% and you only get to keep a measly little 1,950,000 for the $1200 investment that you made?

I would wrap it in nice paper with a big bow and present it formally on the steps of the IRS building in DC.

🎅 🎅 🎅

lmao lmao lmao

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:24 am

How true Bigdaddytim!!!!!!! I'll take it.bounce
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:32 am

bigdaddytim wrote:....and will it REALLY matter to you if your $3,000,000 is taxed at 35% and you only get to keep a measly little 1,950,000 for the $1200 investment that you made?

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by showmethe$ Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Very nice read...Just Da Truth. This does make it more simple to understand why Iraq NEEDS to RV. It makes so much since. As we say here in Missouri..... If it makes dollars it make SENCE ( cents ) !!!!!!! I hope the Lopsters read this and understand why Iraq would be foolish not to RV their currency.

GO RV
showmethe$
showmethe$

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:53 pm

showmethe$ wrote:Very nice read...Just Da Truth. This does make it more simple to understand why Iraq NEEDS to RV. It makes so much since. As we say here in Missouri..... If it makes dollars it make SENCE ( cents ) !!!!!!! I hope the Lopsters read this and understand why Iraq would be foolish not to RV their currency.

GO RV

All of those are assumptions and guestimated numbers... It looks great, but has no real value, just one persons opinion... Look at these facts and tell me why Iraq would be foolish enough to RV their currency...

The Iraqi dinar or Iraq dinar was introduced by the Coalition
Provisional Authority or CPA from October 15, 2003 to January 15, 2004.
The CPA was an interim government or acting government set up by the
United States and selected Iraqi persons. The dinar replaced
the old Saddam notes (that bared his face) to give the Iraqi people and
their country hope in the future of their new Iraq. This created a
single unified currency that is used throughout all of Iraq and will also make money more
convenient to use in people’s everyday lives." Old banknotes were
exchanged for new at a one-to-one rate, except for the Swiss dinars,
which were exchanged at a rate of 150 new dinars for one Swiss dinar.

The Iraqi dinar comes in denominations of 50, 250, 500, 1000, 5000,10000 and 25000.

The dinar was printed by De La Rue an English company which is the
world leader in anti-forgery techniques. De La Rue is the largest
printer of currency in the world and
trades publicly on the London Stock Exchange.

After the Gulf War in 1991, and due to the economic blockade, the
previously used Swiss printing technology was no longer available. A
new, inferior quality notes issue was produced. The previous issue
became known as the Swiss dinar and continued to circulate in the
Kurdish region of Iraq. Due to excessive government printing of the new
notes issue, the dinar devalued quickly, and in late 1995, US$1 was
valued at 3,000 dinars.

Following the deposition of Saddam Hussein in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the Iraqi Governing Council and the
Office for Reconstruction and Humanitarian Assistance began printing more Saddam dinar notes as a stopgap measure to maintain the money supply until new currency could be introduced.

Between October 15, 2003 and January 15, 2004, the Coalition Provisional Authority issued the Iraqi dinar coins and notes, with the notes printed by De La Rue using modern anti-forgery techniques, to "create a single unified currency that is used throughout all of Iraq and will also make money more
convenient to use in people’s everyday lives." Old banknotes were
exchanged for new at a one-to-one rate, except for the Swiss dinars,
which were exchanged at a rate of 150 new dinars for one Swiss dinar.

These new banknotes led to a new industry of selling the new Iraqi dinar to oversea
investors who hoped to profit from Iraq's new currency
when the economy improved. The provisional government of Iraq has made
this legal, but the banknotes are exchanged at different rates by
companies wanting to make profit.

Although the value of the
dinar appreciated following the introduction of the new banknotes from
4,000 dinars per U.S. dollar, at the time of their introduction, to a
high of 980 dinars per dollar, it is now held at a "program" exchange rate, as specified by the International Monetary Fund,[citation needed] of 1170 dinars per US dollar at the Central Bank of Iraq
. However, there is not yet a set international exchange rate and so international banks do not yet exchange Iraqi dinar. The exchange rate available on the streets of Iraq was around 1500 dinar per US dollar in April 2006

Because of the printing of trillions of dinars or increasing the M2/currency in circulation from several billion to 33 trillion (33,000,000,000,000), the value is exactly where it is suppossed to be because of the ammount of the M2/currency in circulation... Iraq won't RV until they re-denominate first and get the M2 back down into the billions where it can then be revalued back to it's pre war value... Coincidentally the M2/currency in circulation was only in the billions when it was worth $3.20 USD per dinar... No one is saying that they won't RV their currency, they just have to get it back down to a manageable amount in circulation first...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:09 pm

Cj, no one ever wants to address the M2, which is the biggest issue I have with any sort of RV. They NEED to adjust it first before they can change any rate, JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:21 pm

And the M2/currency in circulation keeps going up... It's gone up 8 Trillion dinar in just the last 6 months, from 25 trillion in October to 33 trillion in March...

Someone please answer me, how can the M2/currency in circulation increase 8 trillion dinar (8,000,000,000,000) in the last six month when the "G"s say that Iraq is pulling the large notes off the street??? How can that be??? How does a money supply increase when suppossedly you are decreasing it??? Why would you RV your currency to some insane rate when you are increasing it by 8 trillion dinar every six months???

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:37 pm

If I knew my money was about to be worth more I would print more of it if I could.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:00 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:If I knew my money was about to be worth more I would print more of it if I could.

How does that work? The more in circulation the more that has to be backed in some way shape or form... I am trying to understand your thinking here. Help me out.... Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:02 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:And the M2/currency in circulation keeps going up... It's gone up 8 Trillion dinar in just the last 6 months, from 25 trillion in October to 33 trillion in March...

Someone please answer me, how can the M2/currency in circulation increase 8 trillion dinar (8,000,000,000,000) in the last six month when the "G"s say that Iraq is pulling the large notes off the street??? How can that be??? How does a money supply increase when suppossedly you are decreasing it??? Why would you RV your currency to some insane rate when you are increasing it by 8 trillion dinar every six months???

CJ

Just wait for it, there will be some that will tell you its smoke and mirrors and dont trust the CBI statements of how much is in circulation. Nevermind that they are officially audited and have to keep accurate records.... smoke I tell ya! LOL!!!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:13 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Just wait for it, there will be some that will tell you its smoke and mirrors and dont trust the CBI statements of how much is in circulation. Nevermind that they are officially audited and have to keep accurate records.... smoke I tell ya! LOL!!!

Your so right TRB! We all know that the figures aren't smoke... It's funny to me how people won't respond to fact based posts when you present the facts... Sad thing is, I really want to hear from people and learn what their serious answer are to my questions... I think that they are very valid and important questions that need to have answers...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:31 pm

AT this point, any and all talk about what the taxes will or might be, is moot, right now I have have no tax liaablity on our purchase of a foreign currency won't untill we exchange it,

That is the 15% o 35% question in this, and untill we see a certifed rulling from the IRS, even the IRS agent you talk to, can not guarantee any rate.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:40 pm

... Everyone, please give me your best educated answer to the questions below as I will repost them as they seem to have been missed...

And the M2/currency in circulation keeps going up... The latest numbers from the CBI state that it's gone up 8 Trillion dinar in just the last 6 months, from 25 trillion in October to 33 trillion in March...

Someone please answer me, how can the M2/currency in circulation increase 8 trillion dinar (8,000,000,000,000) in the last six month when the "G"s say that Iraq is pulling the large notes off the street??? How can that be??? How does a money supply increase when suppossedly you are decreasing it??? Why would you RV your currency to some insane rate when you are increasing it by 8 trillion dinar every six months??? Remember, the more currency you put into circulation, the more currency that you have to back or support...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:31 pm

A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) 2Q==

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:04 pm

M2 is not just currency, but currency and all time-related deposits, savings deposits, and non-institutional money-market funds. M1 is cash only. Maybe one of our resident economics grads can give a solid explanation of the significance of the numbers.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) 2805820865  A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) 2805820865  A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) 2805820865  A POST RE; HOW CAN IRAQ R.V. ???(Many people are now asking ??sooo let' break it down!!) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Kevind53 wrote:M2 is not just currency, but currency and all time-related deposits, savings deposits, and non-institutional money-market funds. M1 is cash only. Maybe one of our resident economics grads can give a solid explanation of the significance of the numbers.

http://cbi.iq/documents/financial_statement2010_f.pdf

If you look at the stats on page 6, you see that the currency issued is over 27 trillion (back in 2010) and then the other liabilites such as Tbills, etc and that makes the actual liability close to 65 trillion. BUT their assets are a little more than 65 trillion so its not bad overall. LOL This is the certified audit from 2010 and its on the CBI site so thats the only info I can go by since its SUPPOSED to be accurate.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum