Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE

5 posters

Go down

DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE Empty DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE

Post by KAI Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Like many Dinarians, I've been studying the Dinar news, some facts, some rumors, some science fiction (AKA Whoppers...Fish Stories LOL!) and have a theory. Please, this is no rumor, nor is it fact it is just a theory.

CASH IN RATES COULD BE BY COUNTRY, AND EACH COUNTRY'S RATE MATCHES THE NEED TO RESET SOVEREIGN (AND/OR FIAT CURRENCY) DEBT.

We've all read that the Dinar cashed in, i.e., here in the USA our cashed in Dinar will go to the U.S. Treasury, not to CBI or the FOREX.

It has been predicted that a six month moratorium where the World's Treasuries have to hold the Dinar cashed in by the banks in each country on and then the Dinar will be used by the Treasuries to purchase oil at a significant discount from Iraq and sell it at the current market price, making a healthy ROI.

The high rates, if we see them, would convert to spending (real estate, tangible assets, new toys, travel, etc. investments, new businesses, banking solvency and profitability, it would open up the lending markets and stimulate a stalled global economy.

Taxes could come from some rule change on foreign currencies we are not privy to presently, or from the revenue future investments of said funds will bring.

The rate on the FOREX will be the International trading rate, and in my opinion, does not have to match the cash in rate in the 196 countries in our World ( yes, I am aware that there is an ongoing debate about Tiawan).

Dr. Shabibi has designed a reset that will re-introduce Iraq as a strong player in the Global Economy as well as take care of his homeland for decades to come and restore a rewarded lifestyle to the citizens of Iraq.

I would like to see Dr. Sinan Shabibi named person of the year, should the truth about this long ago prophesied transfer of wealth (God is good) ever come to light in the news as it is probably the economic news of the Century.

This transfer of wealth will change our personal balance sheets and provide for our families now and an exceedingly abundant inheritance for our children and our children's children.

Make no mistake, be a good steward. Our tithe of ten percent belongs to God, give that out of obedience to God's Holy Word, - but you all will be blessed an prosper by giving offerings to God's end time work to reach every peoples, every tribe and nation in this World with the Good News of Christ Jesus our Lord. Remember the poor, the widows and the orphans for God cares for them too. Humble yourselves and do your giving in secret - Abba Father God will be pleased.

On this slow news day, take a deep breath and offer prayers of thanksgiving to our God, Jehovah Jireh - maker of all things in Heaven and on Earth.

Hug your family and remind them tonight that you love them. Sleep well, our blessing will soon overtake us.

Last edited by KAI on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo. I dislike typos...)
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE Empty different rates

Post by prosetian Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:38 am

Like many Dinarians, I've been studying the Dinar news, some facts, some rumors, some science fiction (AKA Whoppers...Fish Stories LOL!) and have a theory. Please, this is no rumor, nor is it fact it is just a theory.

CASH IN RATES COULD BE BY COUNTRY, AND EACH COUNTRY'S RATE MATCHES THE NEED TO RESET SOVEREIGN (AND/OR FIAT CURRENCY) DEBT.

I don't subscribe to the theory that the IQD is going to reset the debt of the world, but if it happened as you propose it would give the really big players such an opportunity to manipulate the system by arbitraging IDQs across the world market it would be a disaster.

We've all read that the Dinar cashed in, i.e., here in the USA our cashed in Dinar will go to the U.S. Treasury, not to CBI or the FOREX.

Yes, we've all read this in various discussions and guru posts, but can anyone point to any official documentation that says that?

It has been predicted that a six month moratorium where the World's Treasuries have to hold the Dinar cashed in by the banks in each country on and then the Dinar will be used by the Treasuries to purchase oil at a significant discount from Iraq and sell it at the current market price, making a healthy ROI.

It is a theory of what might happened, who was it that predicted it would be that way?

The high rates, if we see them, would convert to spending (real estate, tangible assets, new toys, travel, etc. investments, new businesses, banking solvency and profitability, it would open up the lending markets and stimulate a stalled global economy.

Taxes could come from some rule change on foreign currencies we are not privy to presently, or from the revenue future investments of said funds will bring.

The rate on the FOREX will be the International trading rate, and in my opinion, does not have to match the cash in rate in the 196 countries in our World ( yes, I am aware that there is an ongoing debate about Tiawan).

Dr. Shabibi has designed a reset that will re-introduce Iraq as a strong player in the Global Economy as well as take care of his homeland for decades to come and restore a rewarded lifestyle to the citizens of Iraq.

I don't think Shabibi designed any global reset and I doubt very much if he is concerned about the rest of us as long as Iraq gets it's government settled, gets out of Chapter VII, has a currency at least equal to the dollar, and is allowed back into the WTO.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE Empty Re: DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE

Post by gabsol Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:01 am

Kai Amen and Amen
gabsol
gabsol

Back to top Go down

DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE Empty Re: DIFFERENT RATES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR SHORT-TERM CASH IN MAKES SENSE

Post by Shipngold Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:02 am

KAI, great post I agree with you! not so much with prosetian....
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:23 pm

prosetian, Allow me to try and help you a bit here...
you said
I don't subscribe to the theory that the IQD is going
to reset the debt of the world, but if it happened as you propose it
would give the really big players such an opportunity to manipulate the
system by arbitraging IDQs across the world market it would be a
disaster.

The IQD is not THE reset the debt of the world but a part there-of. By that I mean this will be but a portion. The entire worlds economies will be of the "reset" in that MOST curriencies will reset, all going to asset base. Some will devalue some will upvalue all in accordance with their own abilities. I E in what their "worth" stands. These values reset by the amount(s) of natural resourses, workforces, technological abilities and/or reserves. Akin in a way to how your personal; credit score is built. Asset based. Ability to pay. And the like.

You are right in that "curriencies can be manulipated just like anything else, lets look at oil inparticular...Oil prices around the world are influenced (primarily) by 2 things. 1. opec and 2. futures markets like the stock markets. BUT these manulipations of curriencies are mostly done by who (countries) holding a said currency and not releasing it. This would be very hugh amounts. That part actually occurs already. And they do trade on Forex.

Next you said
Yes, we've all read this in various discussions and
guru posts, but can anyone point to any official documentation that says
that?

All I can say here is see the 10 year plan for Iraq.

Then you said

I don't think Shabibi designed any global reset
and I doubt very much if he is concerned about the rest of us as long as
Iraq gets it's government settled, gets out of Chapter VII, has a
currency at least equal to the dollar, and is allowed back into the WTO.

Dr shabibi DID NOT design the plan, you are right. "The Plan" per-se was set-up and designed by the PTB and the Bushes. You are also right in the fact that Iraq is in this for Iraq and only Iraq BUT the entire world NEEDS this global reset of curriencies in order to bring a semblance of "parity" to basically all of the worlds economies so as to allow "most" of the world to be able to enjoy a better life of affordance in all the the great things the world(s) peoples have to offer. By that I mean...Medicine, natural resources like clean water and the like, also comforts such as the washer and dryer we may take for granted today.

Simply put but I hope this helps you and others here just a little.

I love you all so, so, Love each other and yourself. ...rick152

If this is not clear please ask I will try to expound on these thoughts

rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum