Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives

Go down

Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Empty Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives

Post by ADMIN Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:28 am

Alsumaria News publish the law of replacement of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives No. 6 of 2006Editor: SS | OKThursday 16 حزيران 2011 11:35 GMT23,430 http://www.alsumarianews.com/ NewsDetails
Alsumaria News / Baghdad
I got "Alsumaria News", Thursday, a copy of the law to replace the members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives No. 6 of 2006, approved by the Presidency of the parliament in the session held on the 11 of July in 2006, based on what passed the Council in accordance with paragraph I of Article 61 of the Constitution Iraq and the provisions of paragraph V of Article 138 of the Constitution.

The law provides for the end of the membership of the deputy in the parliament after assume a member of the House position in the presidency or the Congress or any other governmental position, or in the event of illness or disability or disability prevents the member from performing his duties in the Council over the term of the session and to prove it means fundamentalism.

Replacement of the text of the law of the Iraqi Council of Representatives:

Article I: Ending membership in the House of Representatives for one of the following reasons:

1 - Member of the Council assume the position of Head of State or the Council of Ministers or any other governmental position.

2 - loss of one membership requirements set forth in the Constitution and election law.

3 - to accept the resignation or impeachment from the House of Representatives.

4 - death.

5 - the issuance of a court ruling against the Member is a felony under the provisions of the Constitution.

6 - illness or disability or disability prevents the member from performing his duties in the Council over the term of the session and to prove it means fundamentalism.

Article II: If one becomes vacant seats in the House of Representatives, one of the reasons mentioned in the first article, shall be replaced by a candidate from the same menu, which vacated the seat in the House of Representatives and in the following order: -

1 - If the vacant seat in the compensatory seats identified by the electoral law he shall be compensated from the list of the compensatory political entity on the candidate to be among those that the Commission has already ratified the nomination to contest the elections, regardless of the province.

2 - If the seat is vacant seats in the province identified by the electoral law, he shall be compensated from the cluster of the member covered by the replacement in the list maintained in the case of depletion of the names of the candidates in the province of the For the entity provide the name of another candidate to be among those nominated by the entity within the electoral list in the other province, and who was previously the Commission approved the nomination.

3 - If the vacant seat belonged to a woman is not required to be replaced by a woman, but if that is affecting the minimum representation of women council.

4 - If the vacant seat belongs to a political entity composed of one person, the seat allotted to another candidate from another political entity received the minimum number of votes to be obtained on the bench.

Article III: This law shall be the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/23430/news-details-.html

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum