Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST)

5 posters

Go down

Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) Empty Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST)

Post by CaptainD Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:37 pm

8/2/11 – 9:30pm Dewey Call.

Dmoney – got confirmation that O signed the RV release papers at 6:00pm today.

Okie – Got same confirmation. Also that the bills is Iraq are so worn that counterfeiters are going strong and the officials can’t tell the difference. So they have to either RV, or release new bills. Also heard that they are going to release coins.

AQ – heard that the US told Iraq to hold off before, but now they told them to release the RV.
Dmoney – New intel, just now...Text message from Pentagon – IT IS HAPPENING TOMORROW!!!

BGG was hoping to hear from this source again because he went underground...this contact is all that and a bag of chips...

BGG – said that Randy Koonce said that when the Erbil is announced, this will go. That is BGG’s thought too...

AQ – Iraq’s core inflation is 6.1%...There is no way a country can have 6.1% inflation one month, and 3% the next without having the lower denoms and coins out. Her guess is if they are REALLY at 3%, then the RV is done.

BGG – Yes, very interesting, how do you bring the core rate down so fast without a cataclismic event? Something must have happened.

Dusty – Have to siphon through the 80% of the vrap to find the 20% of the good stuff.

Dusty – read an article that said they would implement the new notes this week.

AQ – Talking about the Iraqi Banks having new notes and posters explaining the new values.

Dusty – Allawi said they were IN THE PROCESS of bringing in the Large Notes.

Dusty – Anyone that thinks the US has nothing to do with it, needs to READ...The US (we) DEVALUED the Iraqi Dinar...So why would anything think that the US (we) CAN’T REVALUE it? Also, anyone talking about a LOP...too angry and fast to type. 

Dusty – Not by any means stepping on the previous Intel, but he talked to DC Intel, and they told him a window . I (Dusty) am not a phsychic or prophet...THEY told me this window about 3 ½ months ago, so don’t hold me to a date...The Intel that just came in is good, so I don’t want to step on anyone else.

Okie – Coins, Money, Erbil Agreement, M&S making Kissy Face, Pruning down the Ministers, O signing off – I’ve already said everything I’ve got.

Dewey – I sure hope you guys are right...There is no other place to be right now as far as investments...

Daisy – Congressional people bought a ton of VND today.

Dewey – China / Vietnam job situtation...China has raised their currency 5% and wants Vietnam to do the same. China has lost a LOT of jobs to Vietnam, and is not happy...

BGG – From Source: As soon as Debt Deal is done, we’ll have our RV...Another Source said that we should be at the bank NO LATER THAN THURSDAY.

Other info from sources is in agreement with what has been said here...Banker got a letter from Corporate: Starting Monday all branches will have at least 25% more currency, at ALL branches. A the branch the source works at, Corp knows he is working with a group of investors, and he has 50% more cash in HIS Vault.

Poppy’s info – A little before noon today, a text asking him to ask 4 questions: How much do you have, What are you going to do with it when it Revalues? How much goes to War Reparation, and how much goes to paying down the Debt? Poppy asked if this person wanted to come on a conference call.

BGG got an email from this persons office, saying she was having her OWN conference call and couldn’t attend ours.

BGG – Why would they be having a conference call when the Debt Deal just got done? Very interesting timing...
Mr. Black – Congressional source, which he met with, confirmed that the Debt Ceiling thing DID play into the RV delay. Minute by Minute watch for the RV to pop. Then subsequent phone conversation reconfirming that they were minute by minute and just “trust him”, hold tight. Then he heard the Intel tonight that O had signed off...

BGG – just got an email from a banker that the increase in HIS cash in HIS bank is 100% - doubled up on cash. Very interesting development.

Tmoney – Bank in Florida, currency department, always saying it’s going to be a while, calls yesterday and says it’s going to happen soon. Believed that the Market was going to sell off pretty hard. He thinks that the Market is going to FORCE the RV by going down fast. Timing is good for Thursday...

BGG – Tmoney is a big chart guy and with 30 yrs experience, he knows...
What is tomorrow? O’s Birthday – what a birthday present he would be giving himself...!

BGG – A bank is actually sending out people to find high-value clients. $1M – free Private Banker and Tax Advisor...$5M – also a free Concierge Banker. Also, that banker went out and bought some Dinar himself. He said he saw Friday (BGG also saw them first hand) that there were some Big Money moves on the Dinar.

BGG – Also a 20yr Treasury source said tonight after the banks close. Didn’t really pay any attention to it until he heard tonight’s info.

BGG – Some dates: June 30th – we were sure that banks had gotten notices and we were sure that we were within 24 hours. Then he went underground. BGG heard from them a few days ago, and the source was just so embarrassed that he didn’t want to call. Called and said the info was good at the time, but someone pulled it back at the last minute.

BGG – This has been in the works for a while, and it looks like we’re right at the edge.

BGG – last story – Contact’s daughter is in Afganistan. Daughter got back from a mission and was told to call her family and tell them to get Dinar...Heard the CO talking to his people that he had heard in was happening soon, and they should inform their families.

BGG – great Intel, Great Intel Crew...Thanks to everyone here...

Bruce – taking it home...Prayer...AMEN! Goodnight Everybody, thanks so much.

Okie – Excellent!

CALL OVER

CaptainD

Back to top Go down

Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST) Empty Re: Dewey Call - 8/2/11 @ 9:30pm (EST)

Post by Catherine Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 pm

WOW that was very thorough and very nice of you to put all that out here!
I just posted a little post---like The Cliff Notes' version of T O M O R R O W !!!!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sachemi Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Great call. One small correction though (not a biggie)....Obama's birthday is Aug 4th, not tomorrow.

sachemi

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:52 pm

FOUND ON DINAR RECAPS.... RECORDING OF DEWEYS CALL 1-760-569-7699 214116# Dewey recording
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:59 pm

'Twas the night before RV, when all
through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a
mouse;

All were sleepless all snug in their
beds,
While visions of Dinar danced in their
heads;

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Alchemist wrote:
'Twas the night before RV, when all
through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a
mouse;

All were sleepless all snug in their
beds,
While visions of Dinar danced in their
heads;

AMEN BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!! bigsmile
DINARSMACK