Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!)

4 posters

Go down

An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) Empty An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!)

Post by soulwarriorone Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:09 pm

So,where are we?.Is it Dinar Time yet?.Seems to be still
cooking.This week The European Central Bank made available £500Billion
to European Banks.
Money made available by the G20.And the impact on World Markets was Zilch(Zero).If anything they went back.
Today the Eu signed(Eventually) their strict new budget treaty and the effect on the World Markets was......Zero again.
Recently the Bank of England announced another round of
QE(Quantative Easing for the intelligensia)...(Printing Money from
nothing for the Sheeple)
And the effect of this on the markets.Yet again....nothing.
So before you start bereating the'Gurus',please spare a
thought for this endangered species.Especially as they do a very good
job of this themselves.
In fact as the song goes 'Nobody does it better'.

On taking one of the above events,please look at how long the Europeans took to get to todays point.

It started on the 12th January....When we were waiting on the imminent,any hour now RV.

[color:ffff=#000]
http://iphone.france24.com/en/20120112-eu-reaches-outline-deal-balanced-budget-laws-pact-sovereign-debt-european-union
The above shows the agreed date for 'Outline Deal Balanced Budget for the EU'.Note the date.This is an integral part of the
economic restructuring.But wait......The next part is

So fast forward to the 31st January and yet again...when the RV is only minutes away.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16805143
Dated the 31st January....but wait it is not fully signed until

But now after a complete month of expectancy.....and a second by second watch

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0302/euro-business.html
Today.......Please note!....Eu now done too.....Iraq....ready to go....UST....Ready to go.....or is Timmy in Lockdown?

Quote of the day from Eu President Rumpy Pumpy(EU Sceptic Nickname for him)....wait for it....this will kill you.....

Quote on this 'now eventually signed agreement'....it was ''DRAFTED WITH SPEED''.......

So it seems that this is now all done.........But we are observers and it is easy to look back and be a critic........

The above was an analysis done by looking back....always
20/20 vision.......Everything the Governments and Central Banks have
done ,have come to ...NOTHING

...................................ONLY ONE SOLUTION..........................................................

Please do not despair......This too shall pass.......'Never,never quit'.......quote from a famous Anglo American......

P.S....If 'The Invisible man' turns up tonight...with the'RV'......Tell him that you cannot see him..........

An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) 1499845164 An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) 1839924927 An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) 4017580043 An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) 1499845164
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) Empty Re: An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Good info.

Back to top Go down

An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) Empty Re: An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!)

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Except the quote isn't from an "Anglo American," but from Winston Churchill ... at least it originated with him. He said it in 1941 in a speech about the blitzkrieg ... His actual words were:

"... surely from this period of ten months, this is the lesson: Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never -- in nothing, great or small, large or petty -- never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy...."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) 2805820865  An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) 2805820865  An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) 2805820865  An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Thanks Kevin for posting that...I was going to...Churchill is a hero of mine !
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:45 pm

just a point of interest, Kevin....Sir Winston Spencer-Churchill (1874-1965) was the son of Lord Randolph
Henry Spencer-Churchill and the American heiress Jennie Jerome who were
married on April 15th, 1874

and my beloved Lawman of the U.K. was giving honour to America on my and our behalf....momma got the glory! lol An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) 2859867778
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:28 pm

And the American heiress Jennie Jerome was the person who invented the famous drink known as the "Manhatten",

What a geat lady.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:58 pm

soulwarriorone wrote:just a point of interest, Kevin....Sir Winston Spencer-Churchill (1874-1965) was the son of Lord Randolph

and my beloved Lawman of the U.K. was giving honour to America on my and our behalf....momma got the glory! lol An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) 2859867778

Point taken, although somehow I doubt Sr. Winston Churchill would have referred to himself as an Anglo-American. He was certainly an interesting man ... and the type of leader all too lacking on either side of the pond today.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) 2805820865  An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) 2805820865  An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) 2805820865  An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
soulwarriorone wrote:just a point of interest, Kevin....Sir Winston Spencer-Churchill (1874-1965) was the son of Lord Randolph

Point taken, although somehow I doubt Sr. Winston Churchill would have referred to himself as an Anglo-American. He was certainly an interesting man ... and the type of leader all too lacking on either side of the pond today.

true that....lol..just have to read with a touch of that u.k. humour in your ears Wink An analysis of "where we are' by my beloved 'Lawman of the U.K.' (very good!!) 3091836158
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Still a leader that the world could use today

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:18 pm

We def could use another leader like him, 1alaskan and kevin...have always held him in high regard, too.
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:27 pm

He was definitely a man of integrity and character, who was not afraid to speak his mind even if he stepped on a few toes ... and if half the stories and quotes are true, he did that on a regular basis ... with a vengeance. Twisted Evil

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Not just vengeance, I think he enjoyed it a bit.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:34 am

lol...methinks you are both right, 1alaskan and kevin!
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum