Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy

+13
Shipngold
Mamaw Pat
edlou
mitkire
godsfool713
Terbo56
dbara43
vegasdinar
sandwedge
Kevind53
Purpleskyz
HeadNotTheTail
happywelshguy
17 posters

Go down

An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy Empty An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy

Post by happywelshguy Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:41 pm

This post is somewhat unusual from me, as it contains some negative comments, as to what is transpiring with the RV.

For that I apologise

This information was e-mailed to me and I thought it was important enough to bring the information to the members for their perusal, due to the amount of information it contained.

I have edited out some of the information contained within the post, as it was irrelevant to the RV.

However, I have left in some information for General Knowledge purposes.

I do not know Casper.

I would be interested in member’s feedback.

Mods, if I have posted this in the incorrect place, please move, as you believe necessary

FEB. 29, Feb. 29, 2012

Well Friends, it’s been almost a month since our last update. The reason is the same as before, our Intel has not agreed with the many messengers who constantly say today or tomorrow’ and as previously stated, we do not enjoy reporting negative news.

Another month of ‘today or tomorrow’ has come and gone.

WE continue to hear that this daily pabulum originates with the Treasury based dis-info team and co-operating ‘Family Members’ in China.

It is Obama they are ‘co-operating’ with.

Our current news, stated as succinctly as possible, is that Obama, the Fed, The U.S. Corporate Treasury, the Bushes/Clintons/Illuminate Banking Establishment/ECB and the Fiat Establishment worldwide continues the fight to preserve the Status Quo and their Fraudulent Financial Playpen while continuing to do everything humanly possible to preclude the ‘new’ from seeing the light of day.

I wish to emphasize that our news continues to say OBAMA is the Sock Puppet for the ‘Greed and Power Coalition’ who refuse to give up or give in.

Moreover, our Intel does not agree with others who say Jin Ping arrived Stateside to overcome Obama and to get things moving.
We are informed, from Beijing, that Jin Ping is a ‘worker bee’ not a decision maker and he spent his time here, as instructed, co-operating with Obama in the sabotage of the new including all funding’s.

We hear that he along with Obama wants to stall everything until after Obama’s Re-election and his own promotion to the leadership of China later this year or, early next year.

There continues a massive attempt to save the Fiat Status Quo by those CRIMINALS still in Power, especially in the U.S., who are moving unlimited Trillions of Thin Air Dollars to where ever it is needed to prop up the Existing Corrupt Fiat Banks at all cos.t with almost all of said ‘cost’ being laid off onto the people.

The WAR continues is the gist of this update.

There are apparently no Laws, Rules, Regulations, Courts, etc. capable of stopping the overwhelming levels of corruption throughout the Corporate U.S. Banking and Political Establishments.

15T here, 6T there, a different 16T ‘distribution’ uncovered by Ron Paul’s limited audit of the Fed (which we reported to be closer to 100T), the movement of 4.7T we reported in our last update, this is the Privately Owned Banking Systems of the Western World doing anything they please, billing it to generations of taxpayers and covering it up, or sometimes not bothering to cover it up, with the co-operation of most of the Corporations Politicians who sold their souls to the Devil for ‘20 pieces of silver’, actually millions of dollars.

We hear GEITHNER is delivering another 400B to the ECB this week to continue the bailouts of Euro Banks at American Taxpayers Expense. What with Trillions of CDS’s and Quads of Derivatives in play, with every bank having every other bank as counter parties, not to mention the insurance companies can’t pay, if one goes they all go so unlimited.

Our Intel says the ‘valve’ has not been turned on and whenever the ‘good guys’ get within seeing distance of the valve the ‘bad guys’ come up with still another method of delay.

It appears to us, as previously reported many times, the Communist Chinese Government is ‘between the sheets’ with Obama and only God knows the extent of the Treason and Betrayals involved.

Many members of ‘The Mountain Tribes’ (Families) in China are also in bed with him and are responsible for a continuous flow of dis-info from over there. As this sabotage continues you can observe the various ‘Spiritually Oriented’ web-sites ‘crawfishing’ and saying ‘more patience will be required’.

ARRANGEMENTS between Obama and China is the word we used in our last update to describe current ‘observations

In the midst of these ‘First Rail’ actions and reactions the IQD R.V. crowd waits impatiently for what we have heard from day one is an attempted scam by Bush, Clinton, Obama, etc. as they attempt to turn sows ears into silk purses by turning warehouses full of worthless paper into Trillions of Dollars for the purpose of saving their existing Corrupt and Fraudulent Fiat Financial Playpen.

Our sources say that should an R.V. ever happen it will only be in the context of all the worlds currencies R.V’ing simultaneously.

From someone’s perspective the R.V. has already occurred. ‘They’ have already ‘cashed out’. “They” (the sellers), have declared ‘the people’ to be the ‘Enemies of the State’.

As recently as yesterday we were advised that Obama et al are doing all possible to keep it from opening.

One of the most recent reasons for delay, has centered on blockages by the New York Fed Bank

Here is something positive: ‘The Countries’ are once again throwing a Wall Eyed Fit demanding the valve be turned on.

Geithner arrested? He was in Mexico over the weekend and we hear he is now off to Europe with the 400B mentioned above.

Jin Ping and Obama conspiring to delay is our Front Page ‘above the fold’ headline

The R.V’d Dinar at $12.36 says some of the ‘Dinar Guru’s’.

Are People Really This Nut's?

A backwoods war torn country to have a currency 12X the value of the world’s reserve currency? Not unless the ‘Dollar’ is simultaneously devalued by 90%....

Perhaps they actually mean 12 Dinars necessary to buy a Dollar giving it a value similar to the Mexican Peso, twelve to the dollar?

Why the never ending lies to the Dinar Crowd?

Bix Wier says ‘the big one’-----MONETARY CRASH----in March.

The Fed and China are ‘acting together.

ARRANGEMENTS’ have been made.

I can discern no other explanation for current events.

TWO reporters say “Greek Default” 3-23-12 after markets close.

Obama has given to Russia 7 Alaskan Islands. Congress says nothing.

Obama gives China 69 Patriot Missiles. Congress says nothing.

Everything is insolvent.

Countries, Banks, Municipalities, etc….Debt at all levels is being rolled over with new interest added. In other words the problem is becoming greater not smaller by the day.

Interest payments increase, more and more money to the Bankers, the World Controllers.

The Greek Bailout, for example, is not for Greece.

They get no part of the second bailout funds of 170 B, it all goes to the Banks in Europe to keep them afloat (accounting wise).

Nothing is being done about the problems themselves just can kicking till everything blow’s sky high. China is ‘Rolling Over’ 1.7T loaned to their Municipalities.

As interest is added, debt service increases.

More and more to the ‘thin air’ lenders, less and less for the Sovereign’s and their citizens

Defaults not being admitted, tom foolery accounting, rollover, rollover, extend and pretend, anything to keep the SCAM going, anything not to face the music.

Governments everywhere are plotting against their own people.

I / WE remain confident funding will occur but we can’t say when because the bad guys keep coming up with new methods of delay and the good guys are apparently unwilling to ‘Pull the Trigger’ so to speak.

Casper 2-28-12 opinion

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy Empty Re: An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy

Post by HeadNotTheTail Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Wow, If you go to other Web sites you will read that every GinnyGuru is coming up with some really fantasy time of stories Like this one, Not to Knock the poster for posting But this is called the Spinarunie crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin Guys do NOT by into this crap they have been spinning stuff like this for a while, reason to say this is , How many stories out there are they claiming to be the one that this is RV is not happening...WOW witch one you by into they don't care as long as you buy one.lol

We are not that stupid to buy into all this crap ........so grab a seat on Hold on, this will change by the end of the Day and then there will be another round of stories, I called my friend Big Daddy Grass Machine and told Him and his wife to stay away from the sites for a week so this crap can filter out so that we can get to real Intel....The GinnyGurus are really having a time with themselves or they are that st***d to Believe this stuff....fro one if there were security risks then they wouldn't post part of the truth of anything, Or how about this one, cant say anything about this right now for security reasons but I would be ready to go to the Bank tomorrow, Or it looks good tomorrow. REALLY! ALL INTEL IS crap right Now even good Intel is being smothered By crap right now....Take the week off and look to see what has conspired at that point, ARE we that Stupid...?
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy Empty Re: An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Yep... seems we are HNTT.

Thanks HWG for this most grounded post. Hopefully those that will forever remain nameless by me will get a clue and get real about the carp that they put out there. Hope that is respectful enough for all.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy 2245507099An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:45 pm

I know others will disagree, but this is my opinion. First of all you have to buy into the whole evil, dark cabal thing. I don't so since the premise is invalid, the intel is equally invalid. That simple, I agree with HNT
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy 2879513009

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy 2805820865  An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy 2805820865  An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy 2805820865  An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:47 pm

You are correct HWG, this is out of charecter for you. The post is a good read though, and makes sense that this thing is being held up. If this is true about "O", then that gives the voters one more reason to show him the door this next election. Maybe the Mods on OOM can arrange that with their "ban" button.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:49 pm

purpleskyz wrote:Yep... seems we are HNTT.

Thanks HWG for this most grounded post. Hopefully those that will forever remain nameless by me will get a clue and get real about the carp that they put out there. Hope that is respectful enough for all.

How is this a grounded post?

Is anything pessimistic considered "grounded"?

It's hilarious just looking at the posters that have jumped on this thread? It's the Who's Who of Doubters!!!! Ha ha ha

It's drivel without proof---just like you all claim guru stuff is.

I won't be back on this thread.

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:55 pm

I have followed Casper for a while. My thoughts:

I think there is every chance that we are being fed a massive amount of disinformation.

Don't agree on the RV. The "scam" is telling people it will never happen and getting them to unload their dinars. The "Bad Guys" can make way more money from the RV occuring rather than not. That's why they set it up in the first place.

"Our sources say that should an R.V. ever happen it will only be in the context of all the worlds currencies R.V’ing simultaneously." - And that's what we appear to be on the verge of.

"As recently as yesterday we were advised that Obama et al are doing all possible to keep it from opening" - No doubt this is true. If he holds it off until October he can be the world's financial savior (he thinks).

Do not agree on his assessment of Iraq. Much infrastructure put in place for an economic boom in the last 10 years.

"Bix Wier says ‘the big one’-----MONETARY CRASH----in March" - This is in line with the warnings of Jonny and others about a 60% devaluation of the dollar coming 30 days or so after the RV.

"TWO reporters say "Greek Default" 3-23-12 after markets close." In line with the above.

"I / WE remain confident funding will occur but we can’t say when because the bad guys keep coming up with new methods of delay and the good guys are apparently unwilling to ‘Pull the Trigger’ so to speak." - I agree, I am confident of the funding.

One of Casper's issues is that he sees the RV as a last-ditch fiat play, which it may once have been, not as one of the first steps in the New financial world. The RV sets the stage for the Prosperity Programs and World Global Settlements to be released, and as such, when it occurs, it will be a sign the "Good Guys" have won.
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Well, then, the good guys better let 'er rip, then, before it's too late-Or we are ALL screwed-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:01 pm

vegas heres some return questions for ya'

How is saying it has RV'd at 12.36 grounded? Or 7.45? Or any of the other outrageous statements?

Don't you all read the news? Have you not seen the proof to the financial empires around the globe hitting the fan? Do you just not want to believe that the bankers across the globe are resigning left and right and heading for the hills? What will it take to convince you?

You call us truthseekers the Whos who of doubters??? I guess I will take that as a compliment. Thanks

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy 2245507099An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Vegasdinar- That's a shame,but in any event, Don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:55 pm

cheers cousin that sits above in Canada bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:24 pm

There continues a massive attempt to save the Fiat Status Quo by those CRIMINALS still in Power (obama), especially in the U.S., who are moving unlimited Trillions of Thin Air Dollars to where ever it is needed to prop up the Existing Corrupt Fiat Banks at all cos.t with almost all of said ‘cost’ being laid off onto the people.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123371119661046143.html

remember?

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:37 pm

The DARK must come into the LIGHT..Once exposed its game..set..match..

We are very close..Let's all hang in there..GOOD will overcome EVIL..

KEEP THE FAITH...

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:09 pm

An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy Epic_b10

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy 2805820865  An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy 2805820865  An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy 2805820865  An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamaw Pat Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:45 pm

I, too, like dbara43 have followed Casper for a long time. He has been reporting on the Prosperity Packages for many, many years. From what I have gleaned from other sites, Casper has a team of investigators working for him. He always posted info that "you could take to the bank"; so to speak!

At some point, last year, Casper had surgery to remove a kidney. I don't know the details on that; just know it happened. Since the surgery, imho, all of his posts have been filled with negativity. I'll just say, he's lost his edge in the info
reporting environment! I definitely think it's connected to the surgery!

I still respect and admire him for all he has done for us and I send love and blessings.

Mamaw Pat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:00 pm

I was told a very long time ago to not trust what Casper puts out. Nuff Said.
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:04 pm

godsfool713 wrote:

cheers cousin that sits above in Canada bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

This video about Geithner is 2 years old. If you go to YouTube, you will see it's from 2010.

Also, the email that Happy Welsh Guy received is beyond ridiculous.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrothead Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Shipngold wrote:I was told a very long time ago to not trust what Casper puts out. Nuff Said.

Actually, probably too much said.

Parrothead

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Re: Geithner video....
All that means is he has been criminally negligent way longer than know.
It will all come out soon enough. Probably before this RV. LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Let me tell you this my friends as a minister of the apostolic word of god As I was ministering the lord spoke to mie in the spirit telling me Obama was destined in the destruction of the United States God hath appointed him for this For a nation that forsakes God shall be turned into heck . Obama shall win this next election to continue his under mining of our rights to the final loss of our liberties and the destruction of our nation as we know it today this has been ordained by God I hate this as an American but did we think this could go on forever ? He would have to raise up sodom and gomora and say I am sorry for raining fire down on you Selah
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:31 pm

He won't last- TRUST ME-:evil:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Sorry Kingosawbe ... I don't agree, that is not in line with God's Word, nor is it what I am hearing in the Spirit. I will not get into an theological discussion here, it's not the place, nor do I have the time at this juncture. I will just express my disagreement and point out that His Word is a story of mercy and grace, not judgment and condemnation.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Thank you,Kevind53- Amen to you , Brother!!An Unusual Contrarian Post By Happywelshguy 1261280965
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:08 pm

kingosawbe wrote:Let me tell you this my friends as a minister of the apostolic word of god As I was ministering the lord spoke to mie in the spirit telling me Obama was destined in the destruction of the United States God hath appointed him for this For a nation that forsakes God shall be turned into heck . Obama shall win this next election to continue his under mining of our rights to the final loss of our liberties and the destruction of our nation as we know it today this has been ordained by God I hate this as an American but did we think this could go on forever ? He would have to raise up sodom and gomora and say I am sorry for raining fire down on you Selah

Okay.. I think I got it???

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:37 pm

I appreciate all the comments to my post.

Thank You

bounce

happywelshguy wrote:This post is somewhat unusual from me, as it contains some negative comments, as to what is transpiring with the RV.

For that I apologise

This information was e-mailed to me and I thought it was important enough to bring the information to the members for their perusal, due to the amount of information it contained.

I have edited out some of the information contained within the post, as it was irrelevant to the RV.

However, I have left in some information for General Knowledge purposes.

I do not know Casper.

I would be interested in member’s feedback.

Mods, if I have posted this in the incorrect place, please move, as you believe necessary

FEB. 29, Feb. 29, 2012

Well Friends, it’s been almost a month since our last update. The reason is the same as before, our Intel has not agreed with the many messengers who constantly say today or tomorrow’ and as previously stated, we do not enjoy reporting negative news.

Another month of ‘today or tomorrow’ has come and gone.

WE continue to hear that this daily pabulum originates with the Treasury based dis-info team and co-operating ‘Family Members’ in China.

It is Obama they are ‘co-operating’ with.

Our current news, stated as succinctly as possible, is that Obama, the Fed, The U.S. Corporate Treasury, the Bushes/Clintons/Illuminate Banking Establishment/ECB and the Fiat Establishment worldwide continues the fight to preserve the Status Quo and their Fraudulent Financial Playpen while continuing to do everything humanly possible to preclude the ‘new’ from seeing the light of day.

I wish to emphasize that our news continues to say OBAMA is the Sock Puppet for the ‘Greed and Power Coalition’ who refuse to give up or give in.

Moreover, our Intel does not agree with others who say Jin Ping arrived Stateside to overcome Obama and to get things moving.
We are informed, from Beijing, that Jin Ping is a ‘worker bee’ not a decision maker and he spent his time here, as instructed, co-operating with Obama in the sabotage of the new including all funding’s.

We hear that he along with Obama wants to stall everything until after Obama’s Re-election and his own promotion to the leadership of China later this year or, early next year.
There continues a massive attempt to save the Fiat Status Quo by those CRIMINALS still in Power, especially in the U.S., who are moving unlimited Trillions of Thin Air Dollars to where ever it is needed to prop up the Existing Corrupt Fiat Banks at all cos.t with almost all of said ‘cost’ being laid off onto the people.

The WAR continues is the gist of this update.

There are apparently no Laws, Rules, Regulations, Courts, etc. capable of stopping the overwhelming levels of corruption throughout the Corporate U.S. Banking and Political Establishments.

15T here, 6T there, a different 16T ‘distribution’ uncovered by Ron Paul’s limited audit of the Fed (which we reported to be closer to 100T), the movement of 4.7T we reported in our last update, this is the Privately Owned Banking Systems of the Western World doing anything they please, billing it to generations of taxpayers and covering it up, or sometimes not bothering to cover it up, with the co-operation of most of the Corporations Politicians who sold their souls to the Devil for ‘20 pieces of silver’, actually millions of dollars.

We hear GEITHNER is delivering another 400B to the ECB this week to continue the bailouts of Euro Banks at American Taxpayers Expense. What with Trillions of CDS’s and Quads of Derivatives in play, with every bank having every other bank as counter parties, not to mention the insurance companies can’t pay, if one goes they all go so unlimited.

Our Intel says the ‘valve’ has not been turned on and whenever the ‘good guys’ get within seeing distance of the valve the ‘bad guys’ come up with still another method of delay.

It appears to us, as previously reported many times, the Communist Chinese Government is ‘between the sheets’ with Obama and only God knows the extent of the Treason and Betrayals involved.

Many members of ‘The Mountain Tribes’ (Families) in China are also in bed with him and are responsible for a continuous flow of dis-info from over there. As this sabotage continues you can observe the various ‘Spiritually Oriented’ web-sites ‘crawfishing’ and saying ‘more patience will be required’.

ARRANGEMENTS between Obama and China is the word we used in our last update to describe current ‘observations

In the midst of these ‘First Rail’ actions and reactions the IQD R.V. crowd waits impatiently for what we have heard from day one is an attempted scam by Bush, Clinton, Obama, etc. as they attempt to turn sows ears into silk purses by turning warehouses full of worthless paper into Trillions of Dollars for the purpose of saving their existing Corrupt and Fraudulent Fiat Financial Playpen.

Our sources say that should an R.V. ever happen it will only be in the context of all the worlds currencies R.V’ing simultaneously.

From someone’s perspective the R.V. has already occurred. ‘They’ have already ‘cashed out’. “They” (the sellers), have declared ‘the people’ to be the ‘Enemies of the State’.

As recently as yesterday we were advised that Obama et al are doing all possible to keep it from opening.

One of the most recent reasons for delay, has centered on blockages by the New York Fed Bank

Here is something positive: ‘The Countries’ are once again throwing a Wall Eyed Fit demanding the valve be turned on.

Geithner arrested? He was in Mexico over the weekend and we hear he is now off to Europe with the 400B mentioned above.

Jin Ping and Obama conspiring to delay is our Front Page ‘above the fold’ headline

The R.V’d Dinar at $12.36 says some of the ‘Dinar Guru’s’.

Are People Really This Nut's?

A backwoods war torn country to have a currency 12X the value of the world’s reserve currency? Not unless the ‘Dollar’ is simultaneously devalued by 90%....

Perhaps they actually mean 12 Dinars necessary to buy a Dollar giving it a value similar to the Mexican Peso, twelve to the dollar?

Why the never ending lies to the Dinar Crowd?

Bix Wier says ‘the big one’-----MONETARY CRASH----in March.

The Fed and China are ‘acting together.

ARRANGEMENTS’ have been made.

I can discern no other explanation for current events.

TWO reporters say “Greek Default” 3-23-12 after markets close.

Obama has given to Russia 7 Alaskan Islands. Congress says nothing.

Obama gives China 69 Patriot Missiles. Congress says nothing.

Everything is insolvent.

Countries, Banks, Municipalities, etc….Debt at all levels is being rolled over with new interest added. In other words the problem is becoming greater not smaller by the day.

Interest payments increase, more and more money to the Bankers, the World Controllers.

The Greek Bailout, for example, is not for Greece.

They get no part of the second bailout funds of 170 B, it all goes to the Banks in Europe to keep them afloat (accounting wise).

Nothing is being done about the problems themselves just can kicking till everything blow’s sky high. China is ‘Rolling Over’ 1.7T loaned to their Municipalities.

As interest is added, debt service increases.

More and more to the ‘thin air’ lenders, less and less for the Sovereign’s and their citizens

Defaults not being admitted, tom foolery accounting, rollover, rollover, extend and pretend, anything to keep the SCAM going, anything not to face the music.

Governments everywhere are plotting against their own people.

I / WE remain confident funding will occur but we can’t say when because the bad guys keep coming up with new methods of delay and the good guys are apparently unwilling to ‘Pull the Trigger’ so to speak.

Casper 2-28-12 opinion

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:59 am

You been hitting the red beer early, HWG? This post is wayyyyy off of your norm. Perhaps you are morphing into a neg nellie? Come with me to the dark side HWG......

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum