Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FED Gone Wild! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

FED Gone Wild!

3 posters

Go down

FED Gone Wild! Empty FED Gone Wild!

Post by RELIX Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Fed Writes Sweeping Rules From Behind Closed Doors

• FED Gone Wild! Printer_famfamfam
    FED Gone Wild! Youtube FED Gone Wild! Podcast FED Gone Wild! Pptv FED Gone Wild! Twitter FED Gone Wild! Facebook FED Gone Wild! Cart

VICTORIA MCGRANE AND JON HILSENRATH
The Wall Street Journal
February 22, 2012

The Federal Reserve has operated almost entirely behind closed doors
as it rewrites the rule book governing the U.S. financial system, a
stark contrast with its push for transparency in its interest-rate
policies and emergency-lending programs.

While many Americans may not realize it, the Fed has taken on a much
larger regulatory role than at any time in history. Since the Dodd-Frank
financial overhaul became law in July 2010, the Fed has held 47
separate votes on financial regulations, and scores more are coming. :evil:

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FED Gone Wild! Empty Re: FED Gone Wild!

Post by HeadNotTheTail Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:29 pm

It is sad that they can't come clean on what they are trying to do ...We Should stand together, We could Be a Voice that they would have to listen to.In Jesus name.
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:17 pm

FED elite have had dominion over us via their private issue fiat currency far too long. We The People need to stand up and take back public (NOT private) lawful money via our lawful remedy.

We hold the solution in Our Hands, our QUALIFIED autographs (not signatures) which are INDEED "good as gold" to the FED, as far as "money" creation is concerned can more wisely be used than most have been aware of ....

Please choose to educate and enlighten yourself re: simple lawful money conversion you can execute with your QUALIFIED and educated autograph from the FRNs we've been confined by our ignorance to use, which usage can make you a "taxpayer" to IRS ... knowledge is Power...
in this case, to take back our stolen money power, without having to wait for any congress or president to do so on our behalf. This process can also do an amazing part to retire/ eliminate "national debt" and Take Back Our Stolen Money Power!! Many dinarians intelligently, lawfully and peacefully participating in this lawful conversion at cash-in of IQD of FRNs to public lawful money could make an astronomical difference for all AMericans!!

learn more @ myprivateaudio.com search guest speakers for david merrill and John Henry Doe, which have both audio and print files for free download and study

Truth can set you FREE, when you discover, comprehend, BELIEVE, and act thereupon... as always, the choice belongs solely to each man/ woman

Blessings to all seekers here of Truth, ABundance, and so much More.... in His Love, Joy, Peace... 7freemom Very Happy
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:02 pm

7freemom wrote:FED elite have had dominion over us via their private issue fiat currency far too long. We The People need to stand up and take back public (NOT private) lawful money via our lawful remedy.

We hold the solution in Our Hands, our QUALIFIED autographs (not signatures) which are INDEED "good as gold" to the FED, as far as "money" creation is concerned can more wisely be used than most have been aware of ....

Please choose to educate and enlighten yourself re: simple lawful money conversion you can execute with your QUALIFIED and educated autograph from the FRNs we've been confined by our ignorance to use, which usage can make you a "taxpayer" to IRS ... knowledge is Power...
in this case, to take back our stolen money power, without having to wait for any congress or president to do so on our behalf. This process can also do an amazing part to retire/ eliminate "national debt" and Take Back Our Stolen Money Power!! Many dinarians intelligently, lawfully and peacefully participating in this lawful conversion at cash-in of IQD of FRNs to public lawful money could make an astronomical difference for all AMericans!!

learn more @ myprivateaudio.com search guest speakers for david merrill and John Henry Doe, which have both audio and print files for free download and study

Truth can set you FREE, when you discover, comprehend, BELIEVE, and act thereupon... as always, the choice belongs solely to each man/ woman

Blessings to all seekers here of Truth, ABundance, and so much More.... in His Love, Joy, Peace... 7freemom Very Happy

I believe the importance of this admission is that as the globalists / Zionist Banksters are very busy rewriting regulations in an effort to gain whatever leverage they can against the currency harmonisation...as the UN puts it. They are adapting to the coming GLOBAL regulations wherein the Constitution won't mean squat. I appreciate all the people trying to think their way out of the global banking cabal plans to make it impossible to escape their system/s but be aware, they will have their Global Currency and consequentially, their moneyless system of finance facilitated by the microchip implant. The rest of us who will not submit are to be the outlanders and will be left out of the system to starve and or die of disease. Our stolen Money Power will never be restored. This whole Dinar revaluation is the catalyst to kick off the New World Order control grid. It will be a financial takeover and not a fighting takeover. Fight back and get sprayed by the real death juice and not just the chemtrail cocktails. I'm not a utopian and this RV will not change anything globally. It is a drop in a bucket. A fart in the whirlwind. Get real...there will be no intellectual, peaceful solution. If we don't hit them hard, track down the banking cartel families and kill them with extreme prejudice, we will end up like their pets in a zoo. Do you really think they are just going to go away because a few utopian cowards are going to wish it so? I don't think so...just a thought...just a thought.

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum