Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman

+3
PrudenceArt
Ponee
TNman
7 posters

Go down

A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman Empty A different kind of bank story by Tnman

Post by TNman Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:31 am

I am going to reply to the above post but before I do, I want to preface it by saying that I am a believer in the dinar and our investment and I just know that there will be an RV. There are way too many articles and information and basic facts for me to say otherwise.

However, this is my bank story. I also met with a ***** Bank employee. He is a vice president with the bank. He is a wealth manager. He has a masters law degree, he was a practicing tax lawyer, he has a masters degree in finance, he is studying for his CPA, he is already a Certified Financial Planner. He will be the one I will use when the RV happens or should I say in his words, "if it happens".

I have been around the block. I have been invested for three years or so. I have been reading all of the chats and all of the forums for three years. So, before you start saying, "yes, but that is what they have been told to say and if they tell all of their employees, they will buy and they won't have any employees and on and on...".

I asked this person if his bank had issued any letters, memos, emails, etc. regarding cash in? He said "no". I asked him why he didn't believe that the dinar would be RVed. He said that he sees no evidence that this will happen. He said that he can find no precedent for this to happen. Before, you start...I know that there has been no precedent, that this is a once in a lifetime deal, etc. I am telling you what he said. He certainly has me convinced that he is convinced that he is a non-believer. He says that he hopes that he is wrong because he has several potential clients ready to go if it RVs.

I sent him a copy of TxRed's post from Cap1 the day after I met with him. I said this is what makes me go "Hummmm". In case you missed TxRed's post, he was telling of a meeting he had with a 5/3 Bank and they said they would match any packets and several other things that I will not state because I may state incorrectly what TxRed said in his post. Let it suffice to say it was all encouraging.

The banker's comments back to me was that there was nothing inconsistent in TxRed's posts and what he told me. His bank will certainly be involved if an RV should occur. In the meantime, until such an RV should occur, his bank is not involved and will not be involved in setting up trusts, etc.

I know this is getting lengthy but I would be remiss if I did not tell you this. I thought I had this all planned out as to what I was going to do and when I was going to do it relative to the date of the RV. I told him my plan. He told me it was flawed. Now, let me say here and now that I am not a financial planner nor any sort of adviser. I am telling you what he told me.

I am speaking specifically about trusts. I told him that I had several trusts ready, except for the EINs. The reason I was waiting so that if the RV did not happen last year, I would not have to go to the expense of filing tax returns for all of the trusts. My plan was to also fund these trusts after the RV. This quickly becomes a "which comes first, the chicken or the egg"? HE SAID, if I wait until after the RV to fund the trust, that I will be taxed twice. He said that I need to fund the trust before the RV and if I did so, there would be no taxes due until the revalued money is withdrawn and then it would be taxed at !5%.

Just to be sure that I understood what he was saying, I gave him an example. I said, "OK I fund the trust with $100.00 today and next week it RVs and suddenly the $100.00 becomes $100,000.00, there is no tax due"? He said "correct". But then I want to withdraw $30,000.00 to purchase a new car, then I pay the taxes, at 15% on the $30,000.00 that I withdrew? His answer was "yes". It all comes down to wording and understanding. I must add that I did not ask him whether the funds had to be in the trust for one year and one day so that it became long term or whether the 15% rule is for any trust, regardless of the length of time in the trust.

Needless to say, I am busily getting my EINs and getting my dinar transferred to the trusts. I told him upon my parting that I sure hoped that the RV did not happen for a few days so I could get this accomplished. His statement was: "I'll bet you didn't think when you came in here that you would ever make that remark". He was right!

I spent an hour with this person and gained a great deal of knowledge. Before, you ask, read above where I stated that I have been around the block. If you think I am going to give you this guy's name or the bank he works for, you would be wrong, wrong, wrong. There would be 10,000 idiots calling him and the bank asking the very same questions that I have answered above. I have seen that happen over and over.

Now, I have taken my time to pass this information on, for whatever it is worth. I hopes it helps someone prepare for the eventual RV. To try to pick it apart will be useless. I am telling you what we discussed and what he told me. I'm not saying he is right or wrong. I will be reading any responses to my post but I will not be answering any questions.

That's my opinion, oughta be yours.

:flower: threadsneaker
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman Empty Re: A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:42 am

I split this from JUST A LITTLE BANK STORY so it could have it's own responses. They are different types and wanted them to both get the responses they deserve. Very Happy
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman Empty A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman

Post by PrudenceArt Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 am

How can you fund or transfer pre rv dinar into a trust as stated above

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman Empty Re: A different Kind of Bank Story by TNman

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:08 am

PrudenceArt wrote:How can you fund or transfer pre rv dinar into a trust as stated above

You assign it to the trust.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 am

Nice story, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 am

ponee wrote:I split this from JUST A LITTLE BANK STORY so it could have it's own responses. They are different types and wanted them to both get the responses they deserve. Very Happy

Thanks Ponee. I went back to the old post location and I thought my post had been removed. I will be checking back.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:22 am

Thanks for the info....

KEEP THE FAITH.....

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bushmaster Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Thanks TNman very good info. Now i have more research to do and no time to do it. I am curious of the multiple trusts thou.

Bushmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:21 pm

I do not see any reason for any bank that deals in foreign currency now, to send any information on the IQD RV. It will change value on a computer screen, just as all currencies do from time to time, some more often than others, but it will just that, a change in value on a computer screen. No need for training for cashin, no special provisions by any bank will be necessary, just another foreign curency transaction that the bank does everyday now.
Yes maybe a increase in volume for a few days or weeks, but nothing else needed, it is all in place now.

Well one thing is needed, and RV would be nice.

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum