Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving

+5
doodoo
GoodGosh
tnbulldog
therealbutterfly
KAI
9 posters

Go down

FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving Empty FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving

Post by KAI Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:28 am

I was on Netdania staring at currency charts that were not moving.

LINK: http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx

Only crude oil moved in over five minutes. Any thoughts?

They started moving again at approximately 9:30 PM PST, 12:30 AM EST)

Last edited by KAI on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed intel...)
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving Empty Re: FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:13 am

I wont watch a site that once put out a false rate. Netdania is one of those that changed the rate a few years back. So to me, its not a valid and reliable site. JMHo

FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving Empty Re: FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving

Post by tnbulldog Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 am

therealbutterfly wrote:I wont watch a site that once put out a false rate. Netdania is one of those that changed the rate a few years back. So to me, its not a valid and reliable site. JMHo

Then look here
http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/

Or here
http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=IQD

either way it still is not moving
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:55 am

As long as were talking about the currency movement, I am wondering if anyone has been watching the Chinese Yuan. I know there has been talk over the past several months of increasing the Yuan yet I am unfamiliar with what its rate was 6 months or a year ago.

Anyone have any ideas? For some reason I think that as we see that currency change we will also see many others including the IQD.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:46 am

its because the countries do not know which way they want to go. 130 countries are livid with the current system and want a big change and the US is not one of them at least yet. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:14 pm

KAI wrote:I was on Netdania staring at currency charts that were not moving.

Keep staring at Netdania screen....Listen only to the sound of my voice...you are getting sleepy

FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving 9k=

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm

doodoo wrote:
KAI wrote:I was on Netdania staring at currency charts that were not moving.

Keep staring at Netdania screen....Listen only to the sound of my voice...you are getting sleepy

FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving 9k=

..okie dokie, I am asleep...now what scratch Sleep

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Moved

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

FOREX LIVE _ Currencies don't seem to be moving Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:40 pm

dinarstar wrote:..okie dokie, I am asleep...now what scratch Sleep

Now you will have an uncontrollable urge to send all of your dinar to doodoo the magnificent!
Do not fight the urge, go with the flow - Place your dinar in a plain manilla envelope and send to

The amazing doodoo
747 Where BD's Train's Landing, SW
Chocolate RV, Burnt 440 Cake, somewhere 747440

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:04 pm

CJ

Congratulations! You must have drank some Smooth Move tea!

lmao lmao lmao
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:07 pm

doodoo wrote:
dinarstar wrote:..okie dokie, I am asleep...now what scratch Sleep

Now you will have an uncontrollable urge to send all of your dinar to doodoo the magnificent!
Do not fight the urge, go with the flow - Place your dinar in a plain manilla envelope and send to

The amazing doodoo
747 Where BD's Train's Landing, SW
Chocolate RV, Burnt 440 Cake, somewhere 747440
Now that is just too funny. lmao
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Now that is funny doo doo, thanks for the laugh I could use one! stevejss1

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:50 pm

:yes:

doodoo now that is tooodooodooo wayyyyyy funnnny!! lmao lmao lmao
WELL DONE!!

Ilikeyou

I have a great little cat-dog thingy for you,I tried to PM it but I do not know how to copy the picture from my email,maybe you can help,or I can email it privately?
Sorry,but I am rather PC challenged ahem!!...it is made just for YOU!! Wink Wink Wink

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum