Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad

Go down

Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad Empty Gulf states decide to b «consensus» Summit of Baghdad

Post by geezer Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:00 pm

14/02/2012

Iraq headed by four Arab summits and international this year,
Cairo - Isra Khalifa
learned the "morning" sources of high-level that the Gulf Cooperation Council decided at its meeting in Cairo on Tuesday evening to attend the Arab summit in Baghdad in late March.
This comes at a time announced the representative of Iraq to the Arab League Qais Al-Azzawi Iraq will chair this year's four summits in the Arab and international important step to prove the country's return to the Arab leadership and the role of regional and international levels. The sources, who asked not to be named: "All the countries of Persian Gulf will be represented by its leaders on the day of the summit on 29 March and will attend the Arab foreign ministers all the Ad Hoc Meeting of Foreign Ministers on 28 of the same month, and the audience will be full of Ministers of Economy, Trade and Finance Arabs in the meeting of the Council of the League Economic and Social Council on 27.
The decision of the GCC positive message, which could open up these countries Page new cooperation with Iraq, which is much sought to install the cohesion of Arab, especially with the surroundings (GCC). The Arab source earlier revealed for " the morning "on Saturday, the list of Arab leaders and heads of government attending the summit of Baghdad. In Cairo, too, said Permanent Representative of Iraq to the Arab League Qais Al-Azzawi:" Iraq will be a president for a number of peaks, in addition to that the President of the upcoming Arab summit will be the president of the Summit special session in November in Baghdad in the same year, also will head the Arab summit, Latin held in September in Peru, as well as presiding over the Arab-African Summit .. This means that Iraq will be in the leadership of Arab and international, would occupy the forefront of the political scene, the Arab, regional and international. "The government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh announced for directing the President of the Republic formal invitations to kings and heads of Arab states to attend the Arab summit to be held in Baghdad on March 29 next, with said Arab sources "morning", said UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and senior officials in several international organizations and foreign ambassadors will attend the opening session of the Arab summit.
said Azzawi, "The Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari held a series of contacts with his Arab counterparts, meeting in Cairo .. There was an Arab consensus to attend the Arab summit in Baghdad which will be like no other also confirmed the report of the League of Arab States on the preparations made ​​by Iraq, a major breakthrough, which restores the role of Iraq excellence in Arab summits. "He continued:" We affirm and as said Minister of Foreign Affairs that the countdown began for the Arab summit and all doubts dispelled. "The foreign minister met in Cairo yesterday a number of Arab foreign ministers participating in the meetings of the Arab League Council at the ministerial leve http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=21695
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum