Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What could trying this hurt? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

What could trying this hurt?

Go down

What could trying this hurt? Empty What could trying this hurt?

Post by AZConcreteKnucklehead Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Please forward this to all “Guru's” that post;

#2 Letter -

With the utmost respect I implore all “Guru's” to please discuss this option. All of your intel information have NOT come to fruition. I/We/ the Enemy have read everything from “In the next 20 hrs”, “This weekend to Monday”, “Erbil is Complete”, “Minister's are Seated”, “Get Ready”, “Security Revisions” (I know people that have spent money on P.O. Boxes, Passports, Lawyers, etc.), “Intel saying today into tomorrow”, “National Meeting is done”, “I heard Pat Robertson say ...” you all can pick yours from this small list but seriously Pat Robertson ?.?.? Maybe some of you live by the creed of “There's a sucker born every minute” but I hope not and honest doubt that is a fact for all. But from the many post and chats I've read, many of you are deliverer’s of intels information and proclamations of God's message. Most ALL of you have made these claims more than once and (some many more) all have been wrong 100% of the time. So what would be wrong with trying another option for the best interest of our Worldwide Team?

I am not blaming or pointing fingers and know the information you have received is not 100% legit or let alone correct. So let's agree to play their game against them! Please consider this, let's agree to post and stick to intel has stated we are not going to see this until after the National Meeting, stating that the meeting could take until the end of March or something to the effect. My contact information is at the bottom for anyone wanting to call me mentally challenged, an idiot or point out a justified reason why this won't work. Please set your ego's aside and realize how the importance of your actions effect so many people and especially the beyond financially broke like me. Thank you for you time, efforts and considerations! It would be easy to post one thing and send an email explaining your intent to your chat room people or people that have joined your network!

#1 Letter-

Please let me start by saying I sincerely appreciate all your efforts to bring the information from your “intel” people to help us, the less fortunate or unconnected. I am a “keep it simple and stupid” type that obviously through my choice of choosing concrete as a trade proves I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. I know at different times you all have told us “it is here”, “it's right around the corner”, “to get prepared”, “Are you ready” but knowing now this is a moving target and near impossible to predict that we are all receiving the correct information or misinformation. I also honestly feel that you are not intentionally trying to mislead or hurt anyone of us and that your intentions have faith, hope and prayer behind the information you provide!

Please consider this tact. My instinct and my “Devils Advocate” banter, tells me that all pertinent parties are reading what you guys & gals post. REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY! Post that due to _____ we should not expect this until mid/end -March. Then maybe just post your inspirational thoughts, preparations for this future event or simple news that leads to confirmation of our expected event. Please don't take offense but all your past predictions haven't came close to any fruition and honestly what could this idea hurt? Maybe it could be selfish in nature, having to be the 1st person to call RV, seriously? And belittling the one's that follow another “Guru” off the cliff like a herd of cattle is beyond “High School Childishness”, please grow up! Most of us do not view this as a game, as this effects so many. Many of you have posted about “Misinformation”, from the current status of this investment, it appears NO-ONE is above this tact that “they” are using. Obviously, this is assuming all your newest speculations about your excitement don't come to happen & just a not very intelligent guys opinion.

Appreciate all your efforts!

Heath Roach aka: AZConcreteKnucklehead Edited out phone number and emaill address, anyone want to cantact this member do it by PM and in the PM's you can exchanged info.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited out phone and email)

AZConcreteKnucklehead

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum