Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Intel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraqi Intel

+6
PALMER01
CaptnJerry
hithere
1alaskan
madaussie
jabberwockey
10 posters

Go down

Iraqi Intel Empty Iraqi Intel

Post by jabberwockey Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:22 am

No idea how many of you have seen this, but I found it pretty informative as well as believable ...

This is from a Canadian Friend who’s business brings him to the UN from time to time.

February 2nd, 2012
Dinar Friends and Collegues

I have been delaying sending another Dinar News to you for some time. We are now in about the fifteen month of the Dinar Guru chat lines telling us that the RV is almost going to happen next week, this week, imminently, soon etc., along with all kinds of reasons why it didn’t quite happen yet, but it surely is going to happen next week, this week, imminently, soon ... and so on.

As you all know, I have never wavered in my belief that the Iraqi dinar will eventually RV. However, a few weeks back I began disciplining myself to pursue two lines of questioning: What will cause the Iraqi Dinar to revalue? And what might be causing it not to revalue? And I must confess, I can see reasons why some international financial power brokers would NOT want the RV to happen.

However, I still believe it will.

The Good News

In a past Dinar News I suggested that the situation has gone way beyond the matter of the revaluing of the New Iraqi Dinar. It is a tremendously complex re-alignment of global currencies, and that fact has exposed all kinds of issues for many countries and power groups beyond Iraq. This reality has come out loud and clear in the Dinar chat lines in the last few months. These issues have been struggled with by Institutions like the IMF in New York and Washington, the UN in New York and Geneva, The European Union in Brussels and the Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland which Institutions desperately want and need things to change. These issues have been struggled with in many other parts of the world which also want change. They have also been struggled with by financial power brokers in the financial districts of London, Frankfurt, Tel Aviv and New York and other places who would very much like to keep things the same.

Last Spring it came to light that financial and political leaders from some 57 countries met together secretly to plan together for how control of the international financial system can be wrested from the cabal of inner circle banking power brokers. Meetings of this group have since grown to include over 80 countries. This group reportedly did not include either the US or Great Britain. Last fall it came to light that a powerful Chinese family, the Dragon Family, had conducted a highly creative “sting” operation and “caught” some very high profile people and institutions in stealing something in the order to $1trillion in negotiable instruments. They subsequently issued a law suit designed to expose the cabal of international financial power brokers who seem to have an iron grip on international financial systems.

It seems that the real power struggle that is going on is among the Western/Industrial based financial/banking systems, the Arab/Muslim based financial/banking systems and the Oriental financial/banking systems. At the same time there are of course, economic, political and military struggles going on among and within the same geopolitical groups. There are high stakes in play all round the table.

So the Good news is that in the recent weeks and months it seems that the “good” guys have made significant progress against the “bad” guys and that each unforeseen delay in the RV is a new “step in the right direction” for the “good” guys.

The Better News

This leads to the better news which is that it truly seems that the RV of the Iraqi Dinar is imminent ... that the end of the road we have been waiting for as mini investors in the Iraqi Dinar may very close and may finally be here ... almost.

The Not so Good News

Unfortunately, the reason why the RV may be so close to happening is that global financial/ economic systems are on the verge of collapse because they are awash and drowning in fake money that doesn’t exist except as more debt. Virtually all US currency in existence is created as debt. The only thing that might save the US and Europe is the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and the consequent revaluation of most of the rest of the world’s currencies. The New Iraqi Dinar is almost unique in the world. Virtually all Iraqi currency exists as actual cash and is based on real wealth – oil, gas, agricultural wealth and gold. So yeah, when the RV happens Iraqi cash will be worth far, far more than the hugely devalued US debt-dollar. That’s the saving grace of the pending RV ... but it may only be temporary and short-lived.

Since WWI, and especially since WWII, the US dollar has gradually replaced the British Pound as the World’s Reserve Currency. A reserve currency is “money” that a Country holds “in reserve” to pay for its international trade settlements with other countries. More and more over the years, most countries have “stockpiled” a reserve of US dollars in order to conduct efficient international trade. This has created an “artificial” demand for US dollars.

At the same time, the US has been eroding its own economy by exporting productive jobs overseas and focusing its economic development on intellectual, government, military and financial employment. Financial employment does not produce wealth. It simply moves debt around.

It appears to produce wealth, because politicians and economists measure wealth in dollars so every time dollars move, which really means debt moves, they add up the transactions and pretend the wealth has accumulated. Military spending does not produce wealth. It is by definition destructive. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, the US has learned to destroy other countries rather than their own and then institute ways for US corporations to get paid for fixing up the country they just trashed – (as in Germany, Italy, Japan, Panama, Indonesia, Vietnam, Afganistan, Iraq etc). Government employment does not produce wealth. There can be policy benefits to government spending, but for the most part, government spending is simply administrative funnelling of spending from one sector to another. Intellectual employment, as in research and education, only produces wealth when it is applied to new productive employment.

The kinds of economic activity that produce real wealth, i.e., farming, mining, forestry, processing and manufacturing employment has increasingly been exported to “cheap labour” countries. The one kind of productive employment that cannot be exported is residential, commercial and industrial construction. Unfortunately, US policies have encouraged the “wealth” generated by the construction industry to be gutted by the financial “derivatives” industry.

The fact that the US economy is very unhealthy is hidden by the fact that the US dollar is the international reserve currency. Part of what has been happening in the past few years is countries like Brazil, Russia, India and China (the BRIC Countries) are more than tired of the US game and they are economically and politically powerful enough to do something about the disastrous international situation the US/British led western/industrial financial hegemony has created. I have come to think that some of the many delays of the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is because the many nations that are hurt by US financial, military, trade and “foreign” policy have been “mining” the potential of the RV for ways to get out from under western dominance; and at the same time the US has been mining it to solidify its position of global dominance.

When the US dollar is deposed as the global reserve currency, its value will collapse. No-one will want it. If you doubt that, just think for a moment about one of the first things you will do with your new found wealth when the Iraqi dinar RVs ... you will probably buy gold, silver, currencies and assets of countries and parts of the world other than the US.

Worse News

No country has promoted the Iraqi Dinar more than the US. The US Treasury has large stocks of Dinar. Something in the order of 2% of American private individuals are holding Iraqi Dinar. American negotiators have been pushing heavily for a high value RV. Iraq would prefer a low value RV until the Dinars outside of Iraq that you and I and the US Treasury are holding are sucked back into the CBI by cashing in. As soon as the RV happens several million US citizens will become instant multi millionaires – with very little in the way of training or experience in handling wealth. Overnight the US government will be out of debt and US consumer debt will be hugely reduced.

This seems like good news, but in fact it isn’t. The sudden removal of government and consumer debt will do nothing to change the structure of the American economy or American politics. The US will still have the largest military establishment and the largest industrial/ military complex in the world – both looking for wars to fight and both of which are supported by banks looking for profit. The US political machinery will still be geared to world dominance and still beholden to its bankers. Out of control institutions like the CIA will still be out of control. The many business and political skeletons created by years of corruption in the quest for power and dominance will still be hidden in the closets waiting to someday fall out as an embarrassing pile of bones.

Similarly, the sudden removal of debt primarily in the US economy will do nothing to change the international structure or dynamics of debt based economies beholden to international banking Institutions.

The Real Question – Are you Ready for Wealth?

The problem with this question is that there are no easy answers. Of course, every one thinks they are ready for wealth, because what you do with wealth is spend it ... right? ... pay off debt ... right? ... give it away, to charities ... right? ... Upgrade your life style ... right? or invest it ... right? But how do we spend it or invest it in a way that helps to heal the political, economic, structural and financial diseases of modern society ... ways that will enhance real wealth in our local and national communities beyond just spending “money”. Is there, in fact, a responsibility that comes with wealth?

To answer these kinds of questions one needs to understand how “money”, banking, government, commercial and Court systems really work, and who we really are, individually, in relation to these systems. There are deep origins and history to these systems. They are fascinating in their scope and impact on each of us; they are incredibly unbelievable and actually real at the same time. They affect everything in our lives even when we don’t know it.

Without sudden wealth, there is really no interest in these questions for most people. However, for suddenly new millionaires, these questions become pressing. I and my colleagues have been systematically asking these questions and answering them for the past several years. We don’t have generic answers but we have crafted seminar/workshops designed to help anyone interested formulate and answer these questions in relation to their own particular circumstances. It is significant that “answers” found have a uniqueness according to the relationship each individual person seeks to create with the world they find themselves in, or the world they wish to progress to. Anyone wishing to participate in such a seminar should contact me directly by e-mail.

John
jabberwockey
jabberwockey

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Intel Empty Re: Iraqi Intel

Post by madaussie Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:16 pm

congratulations,that is one of the best understandable posts that i have had the good fortune to read in at least a year.i agree with all that you have noted.Fortune favors the prepared mind.
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:35 pm

For those folks who have been following the IQD information for more tha 12 months, please tell the ones who have not, how much progresss has been reported in the past 3 months.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Here is a link that says something about the CBI doing something to put Iraqs economy on its own feet or fixing it, i dont know.

http://www.uragency.net/ur/news.php?cat=news&id=7827

My computer didnt translate it but i got the link from AJs post on DDs site. Maybe someone can elaborate on what it says.

Good news I hope Iraqi Intel 567726376
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:54 pm

hithere wrote:Here is a link that says something about the CBI doing something to put Iraqs economy on its own feet or fixing it, i dont know.

http://www.uragency.net/ur/news.php?cat=news&id=7827

My computer didnt translate it but i got the link from AJs post on DDs site. Maybe someone can elaborate on what it says.

Good news I hope Iraqi Intel 567726376

Here you go... http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t17806-parliament-the-central-bank-faces-the-problem-of-smuggling-hard-currency-to-iran

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Iraqi Intel Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:55 pm

Sorry, I don't understand Arabish. I can read the words, but unless I read it right to left I can't follow what was said.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:00 pm

IRAQI INTELLIGENCE ISNT THAT AN OXYMORON. LOL

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madaussie Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:56 pm

yep,you know they banned carrier pigeons in iraq because THEY WERE TOO FAST.
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:58 pm

madaussie wrote:yep,you know they banned carrier pigeons in iraq because THEY WERE TOO FAST.

lmao

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Thanks CaptnJerry. Saw the post.

Still think that Kuwaits has to give a thumbs up (on the relations between Iraq & Kuwait) to the UN so that Iraq can get out of Chapter 7 before we see anything near of a internationally recongized IQD.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Jabberwockey,
You built your entire thesis on the premise that the dinar will RV at a rate such that we all will become very wealthy.
However, if you built your thesis on what the CBI has been telling us for years, it would look entirely different and much more reasonable.
The idea that any country is depending on the RV of the IQD can only have been gotten from dinar forums and not from any factual intel or news.
Just ask yourself where you got the information for your premise? Only from the gurus on these sites. And how often have they been right?
Nada.. zilch... zero
Think about that.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Thank You for a very well written, concise, sensible and understable post.

bounce

jabberwockey wrote:No idea how many of you have seen this, but I found it pretty informative as well as believable ...

This is from a Canadian Friend who’s business brings him to the UN from time to time.

February 2nd, 2012
Dinar Friends and Collegues

I have been delaying sending another Dinar News to you for some time. We are now in about the fifteen month of the Dinar Guru chat lines telling us that the RV is almost going to happen next week, this week, imminently, soon etc., along with all kinds of reasons why it didn’t quite happen yet, but it surely is going to happen next week, this week, imminently, soon ... and so on.

As you all know, I have never wavered in my belief that the Iraqi dinar will eventually RV. However, a few weeks back I began disciplining myself to pursue two lines of questioning: What will cause the Iraqi Dinar to revalue? And what might be causing it not to revalue? And I must confess, I can see reasons why some international financial power brokers would NOT want the RV to happen.

However, I still believe it will.

The Good News

In a past Dinar News I suggested that the situation has gone way beyond the matter of the revaluing of the New Iraqi Dinar. It is a tremendously complex re-alignment of global currencies, and that fact has exposed all kinds of issues for many countries and power groups beyond Iraq. This reality has come out loud and clear in the Dinar chat lines in the last few months. These issues have been struggled with by Institutions like the IMF in New York and Washington, the UN in New York and Geneva, The European Union in Brussels and the Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland which Institutions desperately want and need things to change. These issues have been struggled with in many other parts of the world which also want change. They have also been struggled with by financial power brokers in the financial districts of London, Frankfurt, Tel Aviv and New York and other places who would very much like to keep things the same.

Last Spring it came to light that financial and political leaders from some 57 countries met together secretly to plan together for how control of the international financial system can be wrested from the cabal of inner circle banking power brokers. Meetings of this group have since grown to include over 80 countries. This group reportedly did not include either the US or Great Britain. Last fall it came to light that a powerful Chinese family, the Dragon Family, had conducted a highly creative “sting” operation and “caught” some very high profile people and institutions in stealing something in the order to $1trillion in negotiable instruments. They subsequently issued a law suit designed to expose the cabal of international financial power brokers who seem to have an iron grip on international financial systems.

It seems that the real power struggle that is going on is among the Western/Industrial based financial/banking systems, the Arab/Muslim based financial/banking systems and the Oriental financial/banking systems. At the same time there are of course, economic, political and military struggles going on among and within the same geopolitical groups. There are high stakes in play all round the table.

So the Good news is that in the recent weeks and months it seems that the “good” guys have made significant progress against the “bad” guys and that each unforeseen delay in the RV is a new “step in the right direction” for the “good” guys.

The Better News

This leads to the better news which is that it truly seems that the RV of the Iraqi Dinar is imminent ... that the end of the road we have been waiting for as mini investors in the Iraqi Dinar may very close and may finally be here ... almost.

The Not so Good News

Unfortunately, the reason why the RV may be so close to happening is that global financial/ economic systems are on the verge of collapse because they are awash and drowning in fake money that doesn’t exist except as more debt. Virtually all US currency in existence is created as debt. The only thing that might save the US and Europe is the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and the consequent revaluation of most of the rest of the world’s currencies. The New Iraqi Dinar is almost unique in the world. Virtually all Iraqi currency exists as actual cash and is based on real wealth – oil, gas, agricultural wealth and gold. So yeah, when the RV happens Iraqi cash will be worth far, far more than the hugely devalued US debt-dollar. That’s the saving grace of the pending RV ... but it may only be temporary and short-lived.

Since WWI, and especially since WWII, the US dollar has gradually replaced the British Pound as the World’s Reserve Currency. A reserve currency is “money” that a Country holds “in reserve” to pay for its international trade settlements with other countries. More and more over the years, most countries have “stockpiled” a reserve of US dollars in order to conduct efficient international trade. This has created an “artificial” demand for US dollars.

At the same time, the US has been eroding its own economy by exporting productive jobs overseas and focusing its economic development on intellectual, government, military and financial employment. Financial employment does not produce wealth. It simply moves debt around.

It appears to produce wealth, because politicians and economists measure wealth in dollars so every time dollars move, which really means debt moves, they add up the transactions and pretend the wealth has accumulated. Military spending does not produce wealth. It is by definition destructive. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, the US has learned to destroy other countries rather than their own and then institute ways for US corporations to get paid for fixing up the country they just trashed – (as in Germany, Italy, Japan, Panama, Indonesia, Vietnam, Afganistan, Iraq etc). Government employment does not produce wealth. There can be policy benefits to government spending, but for the most part, government spending is simply administrative funnelling of spending from one sector to another. Intellectual employment, as in research and education, only produces wealth when it is applied to new productive employment.

The kinds of economic activity that produce real wealth, i.e., farming, mining, forestry, processing and manufacturing employment has increasingly been exported to “cheap labour” countries. The one kind of productive employment that cannot be exported is residential, commercial and industrial construction. Unfortunately, US policies have encouraged the “wealth” generated by the construction industry to be gutted by the financial “derivatives” industry.

The fact that the US economy is very unhealthy is hidden by the fact that the US dollar is the international reserve currency. Part of what has been happening in the past few years is countries like Brazil, Russia, India and China (the BRIC Countries) are more than tired of the US game and they are economically and politically powerful enough to do something about the disastrous international situation the US/British led western/industrial financial hegemony has created. I have come to think that some of the many delays of the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is because the many nations that are hurt by US financial, military, trade and “foreign” policy have been “mining” the potential of the RV for ways to get out from under western dominance; and at the same time the US has been mining it to solidify its position of global dominance.

When the US dollar is deposed as the global reserve currency, its value will collapse. No-one will want it. If you doubt that, just think for a moment about one of the first things you will do with your new found wealth when the Iraqi dinar RVs ... you will probably buy gold, silver, currencies and assets of countries and parts of the world other than the US.

Worse News

No country has promoted the Iraqi Dinar more than the US. The US Treasury has large stocks of Dinar. Something in the order of 2% of American private individuals are holding Iraqi Dinar. American negotiators have been pushing heavily for a high value RV. Iraq would prefer a low value RV until the Dinars outside of Iraq that you and I and the US Treasury are holding are sucked back into the CBI by cashing in. As soon as the RV happens several million US citizens will become instant multi millionaires – with very little in the way of training or experience in handling wealth. Overnight the US government will be out of debt and US consumer debt will be hugely reduced.

This seems like good news, but in fact it isn’t. The sudden removal of government and consumer debt will do nothing to change the structure of the American economy or American politics. The US will still have the largest military establishment and the largest industrial/ military complex in the world – both looking for wars to fight and both of which are supported by banks looking for profit. The US political machinery will still be geared to world dominance and still beholden to its bankers. Out of control institutions like the CIA will still be out of control. The many business and political skeletons created by years of corruption in the quest for power and dominance will still be hidden in the closets waiting to someday fall out as an embarrassing pile of bones.

Similarly, the sudden removal of debt primarily in the US economy will do nothing to change the international structure or dynamics of debt based economies beholden to international banking Institutions.

The Real Question – Are you Ready for Wealth?

The problem with this question is that there are no easy answers. Of course, every one thinks they are ready for wealth, because what you do with wealth is spend it ... right? ... pay off debt ... right? ... give it away, to charities ... right? ... Upgrade your life style ... right? or invest it ... right? But how do we spend it or invest it in a way that helps to heal the political, economic, structural and financial diseases of modern society ... ways that will enhance real wealth in our local and national communities beyond just spending “money”. Is there, in fact, a responsibility that comes with wealth?

To answer these kinds of questions one needs to understand how “money”, banking, government, commercial and Court systems really work, and who we really are, individually, in relation to these systems. There are deep origins and history to these systems. They are fascinating in their scope and impact on each of us; they are incredibly unbelievable and actually real at the same time. They affect everything in our lives even when we don’t know it.

Without sudden wealth, there is really no interest in these questions for most people. However, for suddenly new millionaires, these questions become pressing. I and my colleagues have been systematically asking these questions and answering them for the past several years. We don’t have generic answers but we have crafted seminar/workshops designed to help anyone interested formulate and answer these questions in relation to their own particular circumstances. It is significant that “answers” found have a uniqueness according to the relationship each individual person seeks to create with the world they find themselves in, or the world they wish to progress to. Anyone wishing to participate in such a seminar should contact me directly by e-mail.

John

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum