Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter

+19
AZhombre
angelmamadee
rick11260
donaldkhardin
1alaskan
Khoregos
prov2925
fs747623
lifechanging
TheBeav
FREEWAY BILL
gmahunni
ty-ty
chicka
Mowgli
Esther414
Gmansaid
redponychick
Dr. Linda
23 posters

Go down

Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter Empty Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter

Post by Dr. Linda Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:17 am

Sometimes, our forthcoming blessing of the Dinar doesn't seem to matter much. God has a way of putting things into perspective . . . . . .

My nephew's best friend, Jarod, Special Ops officer in the U.S. Army, from Oklahoma City, lost his life for us yesterday in Afghanistan, in another IED placed in the road by the muslim terrorists. His family was notified this morning, and will be going to Washington, D.C., tomorrow to identify the body.

This is a great loss to everyone, especially his wife and baby daughter, his parents, and his many friends. My nephew, Curtis, first enlisted years ago in the U.S. Army with Jarod and they were like brothers. They were both so proud to serve in our great military -- we went to their graduation service for the families in Ft. Benning, Georgia, and I have never been so proud of our sons of Oklahoma and our great U.S. military.

Jarod had more than one tour of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan, graduated from the University of Oklahoma, got married, had his first child just a few months ago, and returned to Afghan duty with the Special Operations Division. He was so proud to serve.

We watched Jarod grow up since he was so little, and, at the age of 33 years, he died doing what he loved, performing his Duty for the United States of America. Please say your prayers for Jarod and his family. I know that he is with the Lord today and we will see him again soon. This is a great loss for all Oklahomans.
:queen: 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter Empty Re: Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter

Post by redponychick Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am

I am so sorry to hear about this. My prayers go out to his family and friends
redponychick
redponychick

Back to top Go down

Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter Empty Re: Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter

Post by Gmansaid Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am

My condolences.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther414 Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:44 am

Dr. Linda,
I am so saddened by your news. My prayers are with you and Jarrod's family. Yes, it does put things into perspective on what is truly important in life. I am grateful for his service to this country and for his sacrifice for us all. God bless you and thank you for sharing this with us.
Esther414
Esther414

Back to top Go down

Post by Mowgli Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:49 am

I am very sorry to heat we have lost another person to a war. My heart goes out to Jarod's family. This just reminds us how important a person's is for them to be taking away at a young age, and how we need to enjoy and live life to its fullest with a passion.
Mowgli
Mowgli

Back to top Go down

Post by chicka Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:57 am

Dr Linda: My heart-felt love and sympathy go out to you and your nephew and Jarod's family. Our lives are so much more than our money, possessions, status in life, and prestige. Life is truly sooo very very precious and taken so lightly sometimes. I also read a few days ago about Biker?? I don't know him but I am sure many do on this site and others. All of the machines keeping him in the world were turned off and he will pass soon if not already. She also needs our prayers. Let's remember to live our lives to the fullest and enjoy our friends and families always.

chicka

Back to top Go down

Post by ty-ty Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:07 am

Dr. Linda,
There is so much I could say about Jarod, though I have never met him, but what can I say. This young man, and many others, are what have made our country what it is. I know myself and many others appreciate what he did, and what all of the other soldiers have done. I wish that more people in our country would appreciate what these men and women do, instead of complaining and whining. I could talk all day about these brave young men and women, but there just isn't enough words to convey what these people mean to me. I truely teared up when I read your post, and have shed tears for many over the years. I myself was not a soldier, maybe I lacked the courage that these men and women have, but I have a spot in my heart for each and every one of them. I hope someday that soldiers will only have to guard and never step into the line of fire from evil and cowards. I am sorry for your loss, and Jarod's family will be in my prayers. May God bless ya'll and comfort ya'll in your time of sorrow and need. Tell your nephew, Curtis, that we truely appreciate all the solders and love them from the bottom of our heart.

ty-ty

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:45 am

Dr Linda,
I'm so sorry to hear about Jarod. My condolences go out to his family for their great loss. As a military family, we understand what it means when one of our loved ones is in theater. You stay "on edge" every day hoping that you DON'T get that notification that the worst has happened. Also, you empathize with those who have to receive that news. My heart breaks for his family, and prayers are going up for all who will grieve the loss of this brave young man! I pray that God's comforting arms hold his loved ones tightly during this time of shock and grief. You all are in my prayers. 🇳🇴
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter Empty Jarod

Post by FREEWAY BILL Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:10 am

Dr. Linda,

I sat down and started reading this and I believe that it does put it all in perspective. GOD has a wonderful new angel but the world has lost a brave soldier and protector. My heart goes out to all of you and his family. Our prayers will be ongoing while they go through this horrible event. People say "What reason?" There is none that we know of and Jarod died doing what he wanted to be doing which is the way all of us want to go. But this is such a young age and it is so sad...

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU

FREEWAY BILL

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter Empty Jarod

Post by TheBeav Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:25 am

During the VietNam War, I was a teenager, living a block from the city's cemetery. I cannot tell you how many days the sound of TAPS filled the air for many of my friends who graduated just the summer before and for many who I have never met. It was the saddest of times.

There are no words that will take the emptiness away or fill the void Jarod left with his ultimate sacrifice. Just know that there are many of us take to heart and remember the revered words of our forefathers: "....we pledge our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor" so that America will continue to be the beacon of freedom's light for the world. God bless you and all who have given and continue to give to this holiest of endeavors.
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lifechanging Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:39 am

Heartfelt condolences to his family, friends and fellow soldiers.

lifechanging

Back to top Go down

Post by fs747623 Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:09 am

He sounds like an American Hero, may our Lord welcome him into a perfect Kindom and give his family Peace and Power to continue their callings until they join him. Jesus saves!

fs747623

Back to top Go down

Post by prov2925 Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:07 pm

Dr. Linda,
So sorry for the loss of Jarod. I know how huge a the hole is that's left behind for his wife and family. My prayers are with all of you during this time. Please tell your nephew how much we appreciate what he does and what Jarod has done for all of us.
I pray that God will give each of you the peace that passes all understanding through this time.

prov2925

prov2925

Back to top Go down

Post by Khoregos Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:14 pm

Dear Dr Linda and family,

Please receive our deepest and most earnest love and condolences... there are not words sufficient to express our feelings for you and yours in this loss.

Loving prayer for comfort, Khoregos/Victoria
Khoregos
Khoregos

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:51 am

Prayes are with his family.

As has been said before, the USA will get repaid for this saving of contries, with money, but not the blood, sweat and tears we have spent, that will never be paid back, or could be.

Now is good
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by donaldkhardin Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 am

My son, Andrew, served with Jarod for 8 years, only recently transferring to another unit. What you are saying abut this fine young man, Dr. Linda. I must echo. It happens that Andrew is on a transort returning to Oklahoma for a bit of R&R and is quite discouraged, frustrated and hurting over Jarod's death. He and his wife intend to pay Jarod's wife and child a visit upon his arrifval here. My heart also aches over this loss. It is such a shame for our young heroes to be cut down when their best days are ahead of them. Andrew and his wife also had a baby about the same time as Jarod and his wife so it hurts even that much more. We keep them all in our prayers.

donaldkhardin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 pm

To DonaldKHardin and all OKIE fans:

Thank you for your posts and condolences. This is just still so hard to comprehend for my nephew and our families. There was also another soldier with Jarod, listed in the official article released by the DOD today. Attached is the article from the web release. Thank you all for your prayers.
Dr. Linda :queen: 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴

Afghanistan IED Attack Kills 2 Okla. Soldiers
Victims Identified As 2nd Lt. Jered Ewy, Spc. Augustus Vicarai

UPDATED: 6:04 pm CDT July 31, 2011

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Two Oklahoma National Guard soldiers are dead after an improvised explosive device exploded while they were on patrol in Afghanistan.
The Department of Defense identified the soldiers as 2nd Lt. Jered Ewy, 33, of Edmond, and Spc. Augustus Vicarai, 22, of Broken Arrow.
Officials said the men died while on foot patrol in Janak Kheyl.
The DOD said two other Oklahoma soldiers and a Mississippi Air National Guardsman were also injured in the attack.
Officials said Ewy was a member of Company B, 1st Battalion, 279th Infantry, 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team, headquartered in Vinita. Vicari was a member of Headquarters Company, 1st Battalion, 279th Infantry, 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team, headquartered in Sand Springs.
Oklahoma Adjutant General Maj. Gen. Myles Deering said, "This loss of life has shaken every member of the Oklahoma National Guard to their core. We have lost two very brave men who once raised their hands and took an oath to defend our nation. They courageously gave everything they had to ensure our freedom and safety and their sacrifice will not be forgotten."
Deering said casualty assistance teams are helping the families of the soldiers deal with their loss.
"Our hearts, prayers and support go out to their families and everyone else who has been affected by this tragedy," Deering said.
The commander of the 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team, Col. Joel P. Ward, said, "The thoughts and prayers of all Thunderbirds are with the families of our brothers who lost their lives in defense of our nation and way of life."
The DOD said the 1st Battalion, 279th Infantry is made up of about 500 Oklahoma Guard soldiers.
The unit was mobilized in March and left for duty in Afghanistan with the 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team in June.
Read more: http://www.koco.com/news/28722531/detail.html#ixzz1TncfO31X
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick11260 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Al-tho today our country may not seem to be governed the way our founding fathers wanted it to be and it may seem to be screwed up. You must remember that we are a work in progress and Jarod did not die for this mess we refer to as our government. Jarod gave his life for us the people of the United States of America, because WE are what America is and WE Americans are what make her great. My condolences

rick11260

Back to top Go down

Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter Empty MY HEART IS HEAVEY

Post by angelmamadee Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm

[wow][font=Arial Black]PLEASE KNOW THAT I AM SO VERY PROUD OF OUR MILITARY,OF YOUR WONDERFUL NEPHEW.I WLL PRAY TTAT HEAVENLYN FATHER WILL TOUCH YOUR WONDERFUL FAMILY ,HIS WIFE AND BABY.
I HAVE A MARINE SON IN AFGANISTAN[/
font]HE HAS BEEN GONE 10 MO.OUT OF N. CAROLINA JACKSONVILLE WHERE HE HAS A WIFE AND 3 BABY BOYS I LOVE THESE YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN FOR THEIR SERVICE AND SACRIFICE. ANGELMAMA[/wow]

angelmamadee

Back to top Go down

Post by AZhombre Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Crying or Very sad The Lord has given us many holy confirmations of life beyond the grave. The scriptures are filled with experiences that can replace turmoil with peace, despair with confidence. Perhaps no statement in scripture more dramatically reveals a divine truth than Paul’s epistle to the Corinthians: “For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive” (1 Cor. 15:22). Many of us can declare to the world: “Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning” (Ps. 30:50).

My deepest and most earnest love and condolences to the families.
AZhombre
AZhombre

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellBell326 Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:47 pm

I am so incredibly sorry. My best friend recently lost her brother and it's been tough lately. I designed his memorial boards - he was a Marine and the came to the funeral and played taps. It's too sad for words. My heart goes out to his family and friends. I will be praying that the God of all comfort be with them tonight and always.

ShellBell326

Back to top Go down

Sometimes, Our Forthcoming Blessing Doesn't Seem to Matter Empty My sincerest thanks

Post by Scotti G Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Words of thanks are shallow at a time such as this. Please extend my deepest gratitude to the families of 2nd Lt. Ewy and Spc. Vicarai for their service to us and our country. May we prove worthy for such a sacrifice. Thank you Dr. Linda for sharing this and allowing us to lift up the families who have given so much to us.
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 am

I am so very saddened by the news this family has gotten and like the thousands lost in Vietnam, Iraq, Kuwait and now Afghanistan this carnage will not stop until we stand together to tell our government..No More Needless War...!

It's way beyond time to direct the funds of the American people toward saving our planet, food shortage, medical advances and space exploration. NO MORE WAR is the only real solution to such loss of life and talent.

My prayers go with you...!

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by tourman60 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:22 am

I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts, that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle. I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save. I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours, to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of Freedom.

Abraham Lincoln

tourman60

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 am

To tourman60 -- and all you kindhearted Dinarians:

Thank you so very much for your kind, uplifting words of comfort and condolences. The wonderful quote from Abraham Lincoln brought me to tears. . . . . .

I remember the scene in "Saving Private Ryan - the movie" where the General gave that prayer, by memory, to another officer, and sent that inspiring prayer to the mother who lost all but one of her sons in World War II.

How very many mothers, wives, children, and families have endured the loss of our brave servicemen and women since that time in these wars. I personally know the heartache that they endure as my father died when I was very young from his WW II injuries. I have missed him so much for over 50 years now. But, I know the comfort and the love from my Heavenly Father, and one day, we will all be together again.

May we all remember what our military heroes have done for us, for the people of Iraq and Afghanistan, for the poor people who were raped by these evil dictators for so many years, for the U.S. and other countries who were raped financially by the U.N. Oil for Food program, etc., and remember to be grateful for the sacrifices that our government, our President George W. Bush, for the authors of THE PLAN, for Dr. Shabibi and even the IMF have and are doing for the Dinar investors, so that we may benefit.

Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . .
:queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum