Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN

+2
rick152
Rosy
6 posters

Go down

MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN Empty MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN

Post by Rosy Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:08 pm

MED CHAT, 30 JAN
Med chat 11:45pm 1/29/12

Med says to (01:10:04): HI GANG I DIDNT KNOW THAT MY BUD SONNY
WAS TRYING TO CALL ME ALL DAY AND THEN HE TEXT ME
AND THEN HE EMAILED ME

GiGi says (01:18:38): what did you think about sonny's article?

Med says to (01:18:53): OUTSTANDING AND SONNY MADE A MAJOR FIND

GiGi says (01:19:02): thought so too

Med says to (01:19:11): NOW COMING DAYS TO ME IS THIS COMING MONTH
I KNOW THEY ARE HAVING MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH IRAN
IRAN IS PURPOSELY TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY
AND CORRUPT THE SYSTEM
GiGi says (01:20:11): they would love to take over

Med says to (01:20:24): SURE WOULD ONE THING
IF THEY MAKE THE MOVE NOW

GiGi says (01:20:50): should be a wake up call to Iraq to get something done

Med says to (01:21:07):
IT WILL BE ONE REASON FOR IRAQI'S TO HOLD ONTO THEIR CURRENCY
IT WILL STOP THE SMUGGLING OR LIMIT IT ALLOT

IT WILL HELP CURB INFLATION
AND GIVE THE COUNTRY INTERNATIONALLY PURCHASING POWER
BUT RIGHT NOW GIGI WE ARE IN GREAT SHAPE
I FEEL VERY GOOD ABOUT WHAT IS KNOWN AS FACT

GiGi says (01:25:13): thats awesome

Med says to (01:25:18): AND THIS ARTICLE THAT SONNY BROUGHT HERE FOR US
WAS REALLY GREAT

GiGi says (01:25:51): Spanky had a pretty good one too, good news is flowing

Med says to (01:26:13): OH REALLY I DIDNT SEE IT YET

GiGi says (01:26:46): hers was this am

Med says to (01:28:24): OK I READ IT

Med says to (01:29:56): MY LEGS ARE STARTING TO SPASM
I HAVE TO MOVE AROUND I AM SORRY TAKE CARE HON

GiGi says (01:30:12): go rest, don't be sorry, take care

boomer says to (01:30:31): great news tonight, take care of yourself Med

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/med-chat-30-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN Empty Re: MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN

Post by rick152 Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:11 pm

I wish Med would provide the article. Would be nice to read! ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN Empty Re: MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:13 pm

rick152 wrote:I wish Med would provide the article. Would be nice to read! ...rick152

It is always provided but its on his chat when he does it and it doesnt get copied over. But its already here. The Iran smuggling article. Med is normally a day or two behind lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:19 pm

Thanks butterfly ...rick152

MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN Butterfly
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:21 pm

MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN Giveflowers

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:32 pm

TRB, has a memory, I used too, I think?

But thanks for the information TRB

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:45 pm

1alaskan wrote:TRB, has a memory, I used too, I think?

But thanks for the information TRB

MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN 2467348311 HUH???
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:57 pm

You seem to a great memory for news pieces from long ago, I used to have a memory like that,

Thanks for sharing.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:10 pm

1alaskan wrote:You seem to a great memory for news pieces from long ago, I used to have a memory like that,

Thanks for sharing.

OH!!!! LOL!! Yeah, not sure thats a good thing tho. If I never read another translated article in my life when this is over, it wont be soon enough. I know more about Iraq, their people and their govt than I do the USA lately lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:21 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
1alaskan wrote:You seem to a great memory for news pieces from long ago, I used to have a memory like that,

Thanks for sharing.

OH!!!! LOL!! Yeah, not sure thats a good thing tho. If I never read another translated article in my life when this is over, it wont be soon enough. I know more about Iraq, their people and their govt than I do the USA lately lol

I agree with on that, when I read a post from a member who askes about the next currency in play, my first thoughts are "ARE YOU NUTS", when this is over, all I ever want to see is USD.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:24 pm

1alaskan wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

I agree with on that, when I read a post from a member who askes about the next currency in play, my first thoughts are "ARE YOU NUTS", when this is over, all I ever want to see is USD.

IF and I stress IF I ever play with currency again, I will be doing it on forex. But I really want to get as far away from this crap as soon as possible lolololool
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:44 pm

rick152 wrote:I wish Med would provide the article. Would be nice to read! ...rick152

This was in my emails this morning... subject: Sonny1's article in Iraqi press

Also with a comment from the person that sent it to me: (great read, they must be running out of u.s.d because they are using it to buy back dinar, and they must have to start using dinar....... great news)

Parliament: the central bank faces the problem of smuggling hard currency to Iran

29/01/2012 8:54

Baghdad / Orr News
A commission of economy and investment representative for the Iraqi Central Bank to take a new financial measures in the coming days to curb the smuggling of hard currency.

A member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary deputy for the coalition in Iraq Qusay Friday "is that a meeting took place recently with the Chairman of the Commission on Money Laundering and the Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq and the Central Committee and the Economic Commission to discuss the issue of smuggling of foreign currency to Iran in order to solve this problem and find effective solutions to them."

He said Friday "the central bank announced measures for new financial to reduce the smuggling of currency, as well as the reduction of inflation in the coming days in order to solve this problem by setting the exchange rate, as well as the purchase price, the price of the Central Bank will be a new price in order to put the market in a balanced manner. "

He continued, without a doubt that Iran is going through economic crisis, a real result of the blockade imposed on it, and that the outlet is the only Iraq and this port is used to buy the dollar, "hard currency" from within the Iraqi market and evasion to the inside of her negatively affect the Iraqi economy, "he" put limitations to this matter. "

He combined to "The Economic Committee in the House of Representatives in constant contact with the Iraqi Central Bank in order to find effective solutions and real to the subject since the beginning."

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uragency.net%2Fur%2Fnews.php%3Fcat%3Dnews%26id%3D7827&act=url

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Thanks for that Miske...rick152

MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN Watching
This is you keeping an eye out...

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:15 pm

lol!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:30 pm

-IMO this makes alot of sense. Especially with the whole smuggling thing, and the currency auctions. They are printing more and more dinar, this causes inflation. If inflation gets to high then Shabibi will have to snap off on the RV.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN 3151798102
MED CHAT: " IRAN IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE MONETARY POLICY", 30 JAN Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum