Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied

5 posters

Go down

NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied Empty NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied

Post by dinardiva Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:33 am

NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning)

[asells] EVERYONE, LISTEN UP.. this is what's going to happen.... AT AROUND 9:30 AM CST, THIS IS WHEN THE DATABASE AND ALL USERS WILL BE DELETED. THIS SITE WILL GO DOWN. THIS IS WHEN YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-REGISTER AND USE A PASSWORD TO GET INTO THE SYSTEM. So when after this morning when you come to the main screen, you will insert your user name, and your password to get into OOM Chat. You will register your username and choose a password. This should stop the driveby imposters!!! Or where we can get them quicker if they start trouble!

9:55 AM [asells] ROOM WILL GO DOWN IN 5 MINUTES, EVERYONE WILL NEED TO WAIT AND REGISTER IN 1 HOUR WITH YOUR NAME AND PASSWORD. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO REGISTER BEFORE 11AM EST, 10AM CST.... THANK YOU
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied Empty Re: NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied

Post by Capt Picard Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:36 am

Hey I re-registered, entered in the verification code and it still would not let me in...............FYI...........

Thanks for any help......... :pale: scratch

Capt Picard

Back to top Go down

NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied Empty Re: NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning) copied

Post by Angustura Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Capt Picard wrote:Hey I re-registered, entered in the verification code and it still would not let me in...............FYI...........

Thanks for any help......... :pale: scratch
NOT UNTIL AFTER11:00 AM
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jhj00 Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:26 pm

can not get in what is the verification code? says user name is taken HELP

jhj00

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt Picard Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:09 pm

To Angustura, thanks but I really thought it was the correct time, I live in AZ, and the 8:36 was the time posted but it was 7:36 here in AZ, so it considered me as MST and NOT daylight savings MST. AZ does not go on daylight savings and so we are like Pacific time. Confusing?

Who knows maybe I am the one confused??!!

Anyway I am on now, no biggie.........

Capt Picard

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:19 pm

dinardiva wrote:NOTE to OkieOilMan.net Chat Room Users (Saturday Morning)

[asells] EVERYONE, LISTEN UP.. this is what's going to happen.... AT AROUND 9:30 AM CST, THIS IS WHEN THE DATABASE AND ALL USERS WILL BE DELETED. THIS SITE WILL GO DOWN. THIS IS WHEN YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-REGISTER AND USE A PASSWORD TO GET INTO THE SYSTEM. So when after this morning when you come to the main screen, you will insert your user name, and your password to get into OOM Chat. You will register your username and choose a password. This should stop the driveby imposters!!! Or where we can get them quicker if they start trouble!

9:55 AM [asells] ROOM WILL GO DOWN IN 5 MINUTES, EVERYONE WILL NEED TO WAIT AND REGISTER IN 1 HOUR WITH YOUR NAME AND PASSWORD. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO REGISTER BEFORE 11AM EST, 10AM CST.... THANK YOU

o well...chat hard for us oldies to follow anyhow
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum